photokiselev.ru/nu
youtube.com/watch?v=nu2nIZyiH48
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's all i'll be dumping for this thread. I'll do more in the next

day of the ring when?

MGTOW fags BTFO!!

photokiselev.ru/nu

youre a good leaf

Little bit lewd for me, but still beautiful as always.

Oh my god. Ive been BTFOd so badly. I sure hope you dont have any more pictures of women you dont know on your computer. I dont know if i will ever recover.

I like to call this one
>Beauty and the Beast

unironically identifying as MGTOW. Day of the ring, when?

>racially loyal = loyal to YOU
piss off dummy

Kek. Great taste, user!

>someone actually took the time to cut out Mediterranean

that's a low blow my friend

soon

There was a Mediterranean? post the original

>I dont know if i will ever recover
You can if you fix your flaws as outlined in pic related

Thanks, user.

Mines pretty much lonliness. Ive been alone so long i dont give a shit about relationships. Ive actually come to hate women. Im not ugly. Im in good shape. I might be a dork but. Fuck you bitch.

good news, sounds like you're salvageable user

Beware the eternal incel

>Mines pretty much lonliness
there's a reason why it's the biggest one on the graph
it's not lying
take a look at some of the other factors, they might explain the loneliness

what about me? I'm short, ugly, fat, and hate women because of how they've scorned me in the past.
I can fix the latter tow things but my ugliness and shortness is impossible to solve.

My personal fav. Look at how loving and caring that woman looks at the person holding the camera - presumably her husband. We could all have this if we just secure a future for our people

oops forgot to link the webm

kek my OC from a long time ago

A lot of women are arrogant bitches who screenshot your live confession to them and send it to their roastie friends, but I believe there’s still some good in this world

It's nice to kick back and see some tasteful art and clothing and beautiful people.

jesus christ how embarrassing
this is from a fucking movie dude

here they come right on cue

So what? Still excellent motivation

Do you want to address the problems with western laws?

it's fake, you absolute buffoon.
most of these images are fake, designed for people like you.

you can go for a woman of equal or lesser height
>ugliness
will that still be true if you get in way better shape, get new clothes, develop more confidence, warmth and friendliness when speaking to women, etc?

actually it looks like this one is the edit

What about Mediterranean and Iberian my dude.

Who doesn't? However, I'm not going to puss out of striving to get the family I want in the meantime.

here's one with men too

I felt that way too, frend.
>Tfw I know these grils irl
These are the people I fight for in this Meme war

Really?
LOL! This is from a movie > > >How desperate do you have to be to "prove" a point?

>roastie

M'kay. That wasn't addressing the problems with the law that African and Middle Eastern nations dont have - hance the high birthrates there

Bretty fugging comfy movie then

>will that still be true
yes you fucking retard
my face is wonky-looking and offputting, its aesthetic is off, I have horrible bags under my eyes that don't go away
even if I start using makeup to get rid of the aesthetic problems the shape is still dreadful
women are repulsed by me.

Is it the rule that if the culture allows it, females will alpha fuck until they hit the wall wherein they find a beta bux and try monogamy for a while or do both?

If so, is finding a trad. woman in the west realistic and are we all just fantasizing about a virtuous woman? I want to say we should hedge our bets too and have multiple illegitimate children and commit to no woman to out breed the rest, like Sargon suggests

yes
it's difficult to afford children for several reasons
>materialism / high living standard expectations: people restrict themselves to 2, 1 or zero kids because they want to give them an extremely materialistic lifestyle that society is used to
>taxes & govt bureaucracy: govts waste tons of money that could otherwise be kept by families enabling them to afford more kids, in many cases the white majority is literally taxed so the money can be given to high birthrate minorities on welfare
>progressive / modern lifestyle: marriage is lame, kids are a burden, stay young and party / travel forever: these messages are drilled into people's minds relentlessly
>education bubble: educational requirements for jobs have continued to inflate as more and more people get university degrees, forcing people to get them now, trapping them in the education system for much longer than necessary for many of the jobs that require the degree - thus delaying starting a family and / or shrinking the size of the family
>student debt: goes hand in hand with the education bubble, makes it much harder to afford a family

there are many more reasons, it gets complicated

The point still stands that I want a woman who looks like them to bear my children. The thought of marrying a traditional woman in this day and getting her to bear my children is something I want. These pictures and images (even if they are fake) serve as great motivation to improve myself, and hopefully others, to achieve certain goals in our lives. obviously having kids & getting married isn't the end all be all, but it certainly is a nice thing to have in life.

>pure natural motherhood doesn't exist because it's depicted in a movie

Wow the Mediterranean women is very pretty. Thanks, user.

a movie probably made by jews.

if that's your goal then get off of Sup Forums you fucking roleplayer, you're accomplishing nothing here.

The people who say looks don't matter are full of shit. I have 130 IQ, play drums on a world renown level, and because I"m 5'8 and balding, women treat me like I'm worthless.

facial attractiveness is less of an issue for men if you're phsyically fit and financially well off and at least a bit funny and entertaining. You're not unique, men are usually fantastically ugly and they still manage to get by and reproduce -- how you may ask? Personility, Status, Strength.

then you have life on hard mode, but not impossible mode
at least you were born with working limbs and without Down's Syndrome
take the hand that life dealt you and make the best of it
feeling sorry for yourself and rotting alone is not making the best of it

you strike me as closer to an incel than a MGTOW

Everyone's allowed downtime, user. Besides, most posters except MGTOW fags thoroughly enjoy these threads.

We could make it real, user

Everything matters to some degree, but you're probably putting too much emphasis on appearance when something else is lacking.

You could just be really fucking ugly though.

Well, its bank bailouts too, right? I mean our entire banking system needed bailing out which devalued the currency after the 2008 megafuckup and we're now in some kind of economic limbo. I mean having kids would be irresponsible given that set up since no one can provide anything for their kids when your BANK is insolvent

>facial attractiveness is less of an issue for men
bull fucking shit.

>most posters
that's another lie. it's straight-up embarrassing that you delude yourselves so much. posting pictures of models who are probably being paid by jews will afford you nothing.

then go out and do it, you retard. quit larping. all you're doing is imparting upon yourself a smug sense of self-satisfaction while doing nothing to actually contribute towards 'saving' your race.
get started now.
not tomorrow.
not in an hour.
but now.
if you don't you're no better than MGTOW.

can I get some traditional Irish women?

You may have a high IQ but you're not doing anything of note with it. Like a job, you have to have proof of experience to get women e.g. have lots of other women or be in a high position in life. Women get intelecually dominated by any joe, they're retarded. Intelect is not enough and if you're trying to use that alone you're probably a smarmy beta nice guy no woman likes.

How I envy you.
I said that I agree that the problem needs to be solved, lol. I have a few minutes before my break's over, don't expect a book outlining the answer as I see it.
No, honestly, there are a lot of virgin girls trying to figure things out, though they're dispersed all over the place. There are even more non-virgins who have had a couple of committed relationships that didn't lead to marriage.

you have to stop looking at these things as "excuses to give up" and reframe them as "obstacles to overcome"

youtube.com/watch?v=nu2nIZyiH48

Sure making a lot of assumptions. I'm a boxer too, you would never say that shit to my face

How do you know it's a lie? Have you seen how many /TWG/ threads have maxed out recently? I think the only one deluding themselves is you, user. And they do afford me something, as I've mentioned in another post. Motivation.

Cute!

>At this time of day?
>At this time of year?
>In this part of the country?

It seems like they are projecting user. They want to act like they are in some elevated position where they can talk down to me.... I said I play drums on a world renown level, so It's not like I"m a nobody

>Have you seen how many /TWG/ threads have maxed out recently?

here are 15 all maxed out:

What do you mean? You're the one who told me your appearance is the problem. Are you sure you have a 130iq? Maybe the fact that you're a short angry bald man is a turn off to women

Yes, exactly. Thanks for proving my point

T h i s
h
i
s

Varg made a video about the hard truth of attracting a beautiful traditional girl and here I am now, lifting, running, and generally getting things done. Just the other day I had to overcome an intense lack of energy and motivation, and felt immediately better.

Sounds like you hang out on Sup Forums all day looking to vamp a tiny bit off a happiness off of others suffering. I'm probobly more impressive than you in every way shape and form.

I want a Persian gf

how do you know shes Irish? I.e names please

reminder to shills

>traditional
>posing nude
she's a fucking whore. gtfo

If a single black mother can afford 5 kids on welfare, a white couple with 2 incomes should be able to as well.