Did it ever occur to anyone that maybe if they didn't treat the kid like shit maybe he wouldn't have felt the need to...

Did it ever occur to anyone that maybe if they didn't treat the kid like shit maybe he wouldn't have felt the need to shoot up the school?
All the anti gun tweets are from students who probably bullied the shit out of him.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mammals are instinctive and intuitive creatures; it happens frequently in many species where "defective" or "unstable" members of a pack/species are ostracized because they are simply not functional and irreparable.
In the same sense we cant "fix" a pedophile, we can't fix the insane and mentally unstable, they need to be putdown like the biotrash they are.

How many fake accounts did (((They))) set up to pretend to be students to push their gun grabbing agenda?

people are accountable for their own actions

By all accounts it sounds like they made this kids life a misery at school.
In no way am I excusing his actions, but I can't even begin to feel the isolation and despair he must have suffered.

In the end it was they that put themselves down, ironic.

Whoa there, friend. That's dangerous, radical thinking.

Bullying removes the weeds. It' s normal hierachy behaviour between males.

>being such a pathetic faggot your solution to being bullied is shooting random strangers

lel, he deserved to be bullied.

ouch the edge

Bullies are the weeds, you stupid faggot. They’re weak-minded losers who pick on easy targets in a futile attempt to suppress their own feelings of worthlessness. They almost always have shit parents and end up going nowhere in life.

Kys Mohammed

He's the bully

yeah i think some of these school shootings would have been stopped if people just treated others with respect.

Like bullying someone and getting shot for it, accountable for their own actions. I concur, bong.
/s

Bullying is natures way of identifying and psychologically incapacitating potential nutjobs like this. The problem is that we gone soft and do not allow bullies to do their job. This kid should have been to scared to pull this off, but he wasn't bullied hard enough so he became emboldened. He should have been too timid to go out in public by now or even dead.

being bullied is no reason to kill people. so no, your argument is fucking retarded.

Always fascinating to see Sup Forums advocate things that would kill 90% of its users

Not really. Adaptive males pick on those who are actually a challenge instead of going after ones who it’s not impressive to beat.

Lol, maybe not according to survive subjective morality.

But to a bullied 17 year old with a troubled past? Sure, it damn well is a reason, and more importantly, a cause.

Respect is still earned but I know what you mean.

Pajeets are bullied here so much.
Did we ever shoot anybody?
Amerimutts however just can't handle the bants or guns or planes.

He didnt have a Job.

You take this kid. His dad dies when hes 12. His mom dies 4 months ago.

Hes 20 years old, living on his friends coach.

He shoots up a school.

Take this same kid. Give him a job doing trades or working as a mechanic. Give him an apartment and some spending cash and you have a totally different outcome.

Obviously at some point you cant just blame guns, you have to look at the system which is basically pumping these kids out.

Bullshit. I was bullied because of being poor and being weak until hitting my growth spurt hitting 6'3" and my father scoring a good job. After that I was never bullied again but there was a case with the a girl who was a real psycho. She was not bullied but ignored.

>we can't fix the insane and mentally unstable

But we can. People can get out of it, especially teens.

Yeah, and if you treat some kid like trash you are accountable for your own death from him ar-15.

Excellent response, user

I gotta disagree. this sums me up pretty well but I was actually pretty popular in high school despite the fact I'm bpd. Plus the kids I knew he got bullied were mostly Sup Forums types who always tried to be edgy and just came off as pathetic. Usually the kids who were into jap shit.

If you push don't complain if you are pushed back with some extra on top.

Plenty of people with jobs have shot shit up. Society trying to find band aid solutions like "jobs" as a way to stop school shootings is the problem. this kid was a problem for years, wasn't even allowed to bring a back pack to school and he was completely free to own guns though. I'm not saying ban guns but it's not like this kid lost it 4 months ago when his mom died, he was threat for years. Should just lock him and all the other Sup Forums types up in fema camps if you want to protect innocent people. It's always the same person. nerdy little 4channer with no friends gunning down the popular kids out of jealousy.

Channers may be rejects but Sup Forums browsers are generally more self aware than other boards. Most other boards wouldnt see reclusive traits to be a problem.

Having been on both sides I agree. Bullying is basically bantz. Depending on how you react determines how much more you get bullied.

Have a witty comeback or a reply? People are less likely to bully you.

Whine like a limp dicked faggot? Your social life is dead.

That kid had a lot more problems than being bullied, except nobody will address them because it means blaming minorities or the government that thinks is always so ahead of everything or the institutions that think likewise. Being bullied in grade school gave me motivation to be hardcore in middle school and high school and in life.

>shooter is black
"FUCKIN NIGGERS!"
>shooter is muslim
"((( religion of peace )))"
>shooter is white
"Its the BULLIES FAULT!"

Just off yourself if life is shit you babby.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws

Ban BULLIES, not GUNS!

#nomorebullying

If they went out of their way to change their own nature, then they'd be alive today.

I guarantee if people included him, this wouldn't have happened.

Blacks don't get bullied in school anymore grandpa. They are usually in athletic or jock circles.

isn't the scientific consensus that people are not responsible for their own actions? is that the same as accountable?
science has no way to account for a person acting freely of their genetics and environment

Why the /s?

What do people expect to happen when you psychologically torture someone for years? The beta uprising is something people on /r9k/ fantasize about for a reason

He was 19. He would have graduated the year before. Which means any kids that made fun of him don’t go there anymore. He just killed a bunch of innocent kids that didn’t even know him.