Shlomo Shelomov-Putin: Russia will defend Israel in case of any aggression against Israel

Cryptokike Jewtin exposed.

Try to defend this putinbot paid russian shills and bots.

timesofisrael.com/russian-official-if-iran-attacks-israel-well-stand-with-you/

>“In the case of aggression against Israel, not only will the United States stand by Israel’s side — Russia, too, will be on Israel’s side,” Russian Deputy Ambassador to Israel Leonid Frolov said. “Many of our countrymen live here in Israel, and Israel in general is a friendly nation, and therefore we won’t allow any aggression against Israel.”

>“We certainly support Israel’s right to defend itself, and the actions of Israeli pilots were entirely correct,” he said of Saturday’s flareup in the north, during which an Israeli fighter jet was shot down by a Syrian anti-aircraft battery and two pilots were injured.

>He also predicted that Israelis would not be happy about the forthcoming American peace plan, and dismissed the outrage against Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas’s condemnation of Israel as a European colonial project with no connection to Judaism.

>Israel’s demand that Iran not be allowed to establish a strong military presence in Syria is “absolutely legitimate,” Frolov said.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xVBoWv6GR6c
youtube.com/watch?v=c5TsBZURUG4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I always said that Russia and USA are just "bad cop, good cop" duo of the world, doing the jewish bidding. And in Iran case, Russia just plays the good cop role, it's not Iran's actual ally.

*inhales*
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
FOR NAVALNY FAGGOTS
FOR NAVALNY
#navalny2018

Doesn't matter, those who care already know, and those who don't will just ignore this and call you a shill. To them Russia and Putin are based saviours of the white race who can do no wrong.

>I always said that Russia and USA are just "bad cop, good cop" duo of the world, doing the jewish bidding. And in Iran case, Russia just plays the good cop role, it's not Iran's actual ally.

100% correct. International jewish mafia is using Russia(since USSR Times) and USA as puppets to create an illusion of conflict between them to fool goyim. Russia and the USA are two sides of the same jewish coin.

Navalny can't run. Moshe Putin banned him from running.

;l;

Actually thanks user. This is a great redpill for local putinshills.

Yeah, but the Olgino trolls and the useful idiots will do the usual.

Still, it's a main argument against their main narrative: that P*tin is a savior of the white race. Now it's easily debunkable.

i used to shill for this country,apparently there is no one shekels cannot buy and anyone who the jew can't control

What happens if Russia and America fight against each other but Russia's allies fight against Israel? What will Russia do?

Look at them, Sup Forums. Aren't they lovely? Two kikes finally recognizing a trustful friend in each other.

>i used to shill for this country,apparently there is no one shekels cannot buy and anyone who the jew can't control

Putin already stole over $200 billions from Russia, so he doesn't need Jewish shekels.

He is just being a kike.

>Russia's allies fight against Israel? What will Russia do?

They'll will obviously turn on them and probably would sign armistice with the USA to help Israel.

By the way, Russia was always a treacherous nation. First they helped Somalia against Ethiopia but then when Ethiopia was losing they backstabbed Somalia, which costed them Ogaden and probably led to later instability there.

if thats true than why does your country currently have a jewish u.s cock in it's ass?

>caring about niggers

It just shows russians are untrustworthy.

>country currently have a jewish u.s cock in it's ass?

Almost all European along with Russia and America do.

Daily reminder that Putin said that Russia has 4 traditional religions: christianity, islam, judaism and buddhism

Daily reminder that Putin is constantly injecting masses of muslims into Moscow and Petersburg, and brags about it

How are things in Ukraine, hoholbro?
youtube.com/watch?v=xVBoWv6GR6c

Daily reminder that Putin said that Lenin's corpse is like relics of saints on Mount Athos

Daily reminder that Putin laughed at Orthodox christians who called for fidelity in marriage

Russia will never acknowledge that Iran is the aggressor, just empty promises.

>Russia will never acknowledge that Iran is the aggressor, just empty promises.

That's not the point. The point is said they they said they will back Israel in case of war in the region.

above average quality jewish slander thread
6/10

>Average russian shill with polish proxy flag.

Nice trips. Of course they will. No amount of Russian slide threading (already about half the board) here will change that. The Russian is the enemy of the West ever since the Jewsheviks killed rightful Russian Tsar. Now Putin larps as a nationalist to humor vatniks while the oligarchs who own him get rich.

Quite like Trump, they are turds of a feather with passionately gullible bases.

Russians are the enemy of the white race just like kikes.

>while the oligarchs who own him get rich.
Jewish oligarchs

Literally no one believes this.

>Literally no one believes this.

Paid russian trolls were pushing this narrative for years, since Putin became president for the first time.

knkn

Jewtin simply serves one side of the Judaic coin, while the Zionist American government serves the other. Both want more power for the Jews and their interests, but have a different way of going about reaching the end of the road.

youtube.com/watch?v=c5TsBZURUG4

>Jewtin simply serves one side of the Judaic coin, while the Zionist American government serves the other. Both want more power for the Jews and their interests, but have a different way of going about reaching the end of the road.

Again 100% correct.

I like your anti-Semitic butthurt.

Wow, so insightful and profound! Anti-Semitic animals have the IQ of a nigger.

If everything is controled by the jews, them why are we loosing our time on Sup Forums in the first place?

I mean, we lost the war already, didn't we?

>I like your anti-Semitic butthurt.

Russian kike? You've millions of them.

Nah, I just despise savage niggers who believe in the Jew boogiman meme like in Santa Claus.

Actally I think Russia is helping Assad because they want to separate him from Iran and make him support Israel.

>Jew boogiman

They're are a shill as you are parroting you beloved master Jewtin.

>instantly turns into a kike supporter once his overlords prove themselves to be pro-Israel
sasuga p*tinbots

>>instantly turns into a kike supporter once his overlords prove themselves to be pro-Israelsasuga p*tinbots

We could observe the same thing with trumpsteinbots from r/the_donald and /ptg/

There is no going back from the red pill.

>NAVALNY

>

True.

The best way to control the opposition is to create it.

>True.The best way to control the opposition is to create it.

That's why jews control, sponsor and man both leftist and nationalist parties.

MAGUS: Ardeshir I, o' Great King who is led to great victory by the light of Ohrmazd, ye may have reclaimed the glory of Ērānshahr, sweeping away the defiled dust Anērān, but know this... the Jew shall reign supreme as your descendants worship Arab dick. One's khwarrah cannot shine bright forevermore. Even your men will become women en masse.

Ardeshir I: WTF you on about, faggot? Some kike dumbasses and sand nigger shits won't do shit to us. Lol, gonna decapitate your ass. Also, I'm too smart for traps.

Navalny is another Jewish puppet anyway, so it doesn't really matter. Russian politics is just different Jewish oligarchs fighting for control using different goyim puppets.

>I'm too smart for traps.
What kind of traps

Yeah. Jews are even more overrepresented in economy and lobbying power in Russia than even in the USA.

Yeah but there is no proof Navalny is connected to jews or oligarchs. If he were-they would allow him to run.

He is connected to Khodorkovsky, who is basically in exile and enemy of the other Jewish oligarchs that control russia now.

>Contempt for Judeo-Bolshevism intensifies

>He is connected to Khodorkovsky

Khodorkovsky supports opposisition in Russia because Putin and his jewish clan are his enemies. It doesn't mean Navalny is particularly close to him or anything.

>

Good meme

>Good meme
Indeed

Bump

Why did Vlad get all that plastic surgery?

It's just bodyfat not surgery. Fake News