Millennials make the best parents

>millennials make the best parents

Sup Forums BTFO

blog.winnie.com/millennials-may-be-historys-most-competent-parents-here-s-why-94a6cb2cf4bd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rk8mckiBAvU
youtube.com/channel/UCEp9Uz5stQyIphjyh7BVjXA
youtube.com/watch?v=MBqueNXyWlE
youtube.com/watch?v=QrPTDl5eCKc
youtube.com/watch?v=dJ5-4rJaD3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Giving your kids an iPad to shut them up doesn't qualify as parenting

You can thank the boomers and Gen X for being so fucking SHIT that we had no choice.

Our scale to measure parenting is the boomers.

yeah our parents gave us absolutely zero survival skills because they're stuck in their teen years mentally and forced us to learn to survive

[citation needed]

> successful parenting
> using iphone 20 hours / day
Yeah, no.

>over half rasied by single mothers
Nope.

"You can have any genital you like, sweety."

>millennials aren't having children
>white people aren't having children
>something something cis white males
>millennials may be the worst parents

Really makes you think...

Strong propaganda to propagate the white race.
Do not discount this article.

She's literally never spoken to someone with an I.Q. over 75 in her life. Probably the smartest person she's ever been exposed to is some rapper.

30 years ago, ignorant poor black trash like this could at least watch Oprah. Now, Oprah has been replaced by Kardashians and real housewives.

>generation me
Boomers were the very definition of generation me.

>millennial women as mothers

lol fuck no. just no. most of them are so obsessed with looking cute that they can't bare to get pregnant, much less fat.

vanity and hedonism rule this generation. that's why marriage and birth rates are dropping like rocks.

>marriage and birthrates dropping because of degeneracy
>not because of divorce culture that made popular by, you guessed it, boomers

I'd have to agree, they're raising Generation Zyklon.
>Giving your kids an iPad to shut them up doesn't qualify as parenting
If the iPad is a better parent than the Millennial, why not?
>You can thank the boomers and Gen X for being so fucking SHIT that we had no choice.
You didn't actually do anything, fucking imbecile. It's your total lack of organization, intelligence, and discipline that allows your kids to thrive by rejecting everything you stand for.

Gen X raised gen z

Damn that’s THICC

Gen X raised gen Z. Gen Z is the generation of kids born in the late 90s and 2000s. Millenials are raising a generation that will probably turn out to be the worst generation in history.

>the most self-sabotaging, sexually repressed generation ever
>parents

pick one

>If the iPad is a better parent than the Millenial, why not?

youtube.com/watch?v=rk8mckiBAvU

youtube.com/channel/UCEp9Uz5stQyIphjyh7BVjXA

youtube.com/watch?v=MBqueNXyWlE

youtube.com/watch?v=QrPTDl5eCKc

youtube.com/watch?v=dJ5-4rJaD3g

We are mostly millennials so it’s no surprise we notice how shit the boomers are, comment here, learn stuff, and raise children better.

>millennials are choosing cats and dogs over children

Make up your fucking minds already.

>X: 1960 - 1979
>Y: 1980 - 1999
>Z: 2000 -
You're implying the average age of parenthood at birth is 40. I'd have to see some data before I was willing to go along with that.

>competent parents
>because they're willing to do whatever the system wants them to do and turn their children over to the system completely

>flying spoon
>flying person
>giant apple and banana
>(((google maps)))
>giant ice cream cone
>heres why we are the best
thats why.

Your links are a comment on youtube (and the iPad by proxy) being a shithole in general.
It says nothing about whether an iPad is more or less of a shithole relative to a Millennial.

Could an article ever be more wrong.

an iPad is free access for your children to access content specifically designed to subvert their development, and this content is intentionally being made increasingly accessible to your children through "child-safe" website, videos and apps.

Kids who grow up staring at screens all day are developmentally stunted. Kids are supposed to play outside and play with toys, not watch YouTube and Minecraft

So are Millennials, who (among many other things) literally subvert the sexual development of their children through chemistry and psychological torture. At least an iPad can be turned off.

>/blog
opinion discarded

Literally a generation raising their kids to be 100% positive all the time, praise absolutely everything. A generation who believes not in punishment but in rehabilitation only. We are in for a scary future.

holy fuck this is gold

who is going to turn it off? not the parent. i have you in a corner we are done here.

MUST FEEL GOOD BE HAPPY EVERYTHING'S FINE I'M HAPPY THE STATE PROTECTS ME IT MAKES ME HAPPY

Your gen y dates are off. Late 90s are get z. My mom is gen X and I'm gen z, even based on your dates

Based Horsey

The only millennials even having children are the handful with the ambition and competence to crawl their way out of the near-bottomless hole Boomers dug them into, of course those fortunate few are going to make competent parents.

Fucking retard, kids can turn off iPads. They can't turn off their parents. The only corner is the empty one inside your skull you absolute brainlet.

That's not data, that's anecdotal evidence.

>Another millennial "heh, we're not actually the retards here" blog post

This shit's getting real old.

t. self-hating millennial

It's based off your dates

I know. People can have kids anywhere from say 13 to 47 on average. Men even later. I'd need to see the average age of parenthood for Gen Z parents, not one example.
I find it hard to believe that the average age would be late 30s early 40s, but I'd be open to changing my mind if there were conclusive data.