What does /pol think?

What does /pol think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mA3OnwwjLYw
gameandcountrysporting.co.uk/products/colt-m4-ops-22-long-rifle-semi-auto-stock-1383-img-84-85/
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2010-2014.xls
youtube.com/watch?v=7RdAhTxyP64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>assault

just use a 30-06 instead. None of those pesky survivors to worry about

Yhose shooters carroed other guns besodes the ar-15, discovered the ar-15 is not very good for mass murder, and switched to hand guns.

Fucked that up pretty good

I prefer AKs in 5.45x39
First time I shot one I fired it outside with no ear protection because I'd seen the sand niggers do it so many times and it blew my ears out in one shot LOL
Was hooked on the AK train ever since

its only popular because is what people are familiar with. there is nothing unique about the ar-15, i dont even like them personally.

An ar-15 is also not an assault rifle, civilians can not posess assault rifles baring a few very expensive exceptions. Though civilians should be able to, it is unconstitutional to restrict it, on a federal level at least. States might be able to regulate things since you can argue the people have authority over the state through our system of government.

fucking fine, we'll use AKs instead

someone wants to ban AR-15

Nice .22 plinker.

>AR-15
>assault weapon
Kek, normies literally can't into gun culture

can somebody tell me what an assault weapon is? from what i understand, it's a firearm with select fire. is that correct?

didnt the vegas dude use an AK?

orlando was basically an ar 180 but that's beside the fact that the picture's ar is chambered in 22 long rifle.

Maybe if the media in the west didn’t fetishize every mass shooter as an anti hero and fear monger the populace, then maybe gun violence would tone down just a little bit.

Harris was put on psychiatric drugs.
The killer at Northern Illinois University had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.
The killer at Virginia Tech had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.
The killer at Stockton had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.
The killer at Navy Yard had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.
The killer at Ft. Hood had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.
The killer at Isla Vista had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.
The killer at Paducah had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.
The killer at UCC had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.
The killer at Aurora had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.
The killer at Tucson had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.
The killer at Tallahassee had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.
The killer at Kauhajoki had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.
The killer at Fresno had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.
The killer at Jokela had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.
The killer at Red Lion had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.
The killer at Ikeda had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.
The killer at El Cajon had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.
Nikolas de Jesus Cruz had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.

EVERY fucking time

ar-15 is as useful a classification as "gun"

Raise the age to but guns to 25, while were at it raise the voting age also to 25. What do you say youth fucks?

drugs alone usually will not solve mental issues. therapy is often needed and if the person isn't willing to do that to help themselves, you can't blame the drugs.

>assault weapon
Term made up by Bill Clinton to ban scary black rifles and anything else that freaks out soccer moms. It's a catch all for whatever people fear right now. Fuck Clinton, fuck Pelosi.

>it's a firearm with select fire
No, that's an assault rifle, assuming it's in an intermediate caliber. .30 and above with select fire and a bayonet lug is a Battle Rifle.

It's scary and black and it hurts my fee fees (And butt)

youtube.com/watch?v=mA3OnwwjLYw

Why is the AR15 more popular then the Ak47?
More dead body's are made with the AK then any other gun in the world but you Americans always go for the AR15.

Is it overpatriotization
America is Always killing globally with war but you expect your childern not to.
Untill you draft them at 18?

I know it is a tragity but you reap what you sow.

>AR-15 is not an assault rifle
>almost exact replica of the M4
You're retarded

Freedom of speech hurts my fee fees, get rid of the first amendment.

Pulse shooter used an MCX from Sig Sauer. Not an ar15. In fact, no parts are interchangeable from one to the other.

Nogunz detected

Half the people here are on psychiatric drugs. We aren't running around killing anyone.

I blame SSRIs...known side effects include violent rage and suicide, especially in teenagers

>its all about the children
>but keep letting those children raping refugees in.
and they wonder why no one is buying heir BS

A decent AK in America costs 600 dollars and they are hard to come by at local gun stores.
An ar15 can easily be had for 400 dollars.

Lel, not even an AR-15; it's a German (Walther ) Colt M4 rimfire clone made by - we can get those over here (UK).

gameandcountrysporting.co.uk/products/colt-m4-ops-22-long-rifle-semi-auto-stock-1383-img-84-85/

Yeah, semi-auto rifles are generally used in these type of mass shootings. Shouldn't be banned/restricted though. Charles Whitman killed nearly the same amount of people (excluding himself) with a bolt action rifle in the 60's.

>almost exact replica of the M4
Except that pesky select fire that actually makes it an "assault" rifle.

It can't fire full auto.
Full auto or burst fire is what makes an assault rifle an assault rifle.

>almost exact

Dumbass

>orlando nightclub
>children
no.

Lol. What children?

ARs can't go full auto or even three round burst. They're exclusively semiauto.

Yeah but to be fair, you need much more skill to do that. Whitman was a trained sniper, not some mentally ill child.

>KILING

Learn 2 grammar, retard.

>3% of total gun deaths
I love how everyone forgets how niggers literally commit most of the gun murders. If there were no blacks the gun violence and murder rate would be Liechtenstein tier.
Same applies here

5% of gun related deaths vs 80% caused by handguns

Yet...

Assault weapons are fully automatic
An AR-15 is semi-automatic, and is a sporting rifle
These are legal definitions.

>that .22 caliber AR with a long magazine, used to scare childish liberals who don't know anything about guns.

>Literally a deus vult setting

THIS!

"Omg black people are killing eachother lets shoot up public schools." - typical white pol user.

Well it is called the Crusader.

Parkland - False flag like Douglas HS
Texas - le 56% angst. 56% not even once.
Vegas - MOSSAD fucked up, false flag
Orlando - Snackbar
Sandy Hook - Debated still

Blacks commit literally 100 times more shootings than whites. The only reason the murder rate isn't higher is because they have shit aim.

Ok, so murrica bans AR and then what? shooters will get another different gun but most probably they will get an AR from a gunrunner.

Pass a bill that bans poverty. Poof

Love my ar

Exactly!

NO CIVILIAN SHOULD HAVE ACCESS TO ASSAULT NIGGERS. THEY ARE KILLING OUR CHILDREN.

>record
Cruz did break the record of worst school shooting.

Orlando wasn’t an ar15. If was a sigsauer mcx (piston driven).

>assault weapons

Fuck you, I started buying guns in 7th grade

>it can't fire full auto
What is a bump stock?

It IS an almost exact copy. What's your malfunction (besides being a drooling moron)

That's not an AR-15

All rifles kill less than hammers, knives and fists every year.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2010-2014.xls

sage for bait thread

...not legally full auto.

It's trash

Hammers and knives have real world uses

Guns are designed to kill. Nothing more

You can legally purchase a bump stock, what the fuck are you talking about?

>install bump stock
>firearm turns full auto
oy vey don't tell the goys who made the garand

You have that backwards for the most part.
I bought my yugo AK for 400, while my AR was 700

Either way, an AR is much more common in American gun stores

Orlando was a Sig MCX, not an AR.

Weapon used for assault.
Far as I know it assault with a weapon is illegal everywhere in the world so I don't understand why some people demand assault weapon ban when it's already in the law.

Not full auto. You faggot shills who come here really know nothing about firearms other than the couple of articles you've skimmed on fucking Salon.

Eat shit. The 14th amendment incorporates the 2nd amendment against state governments.
Shall
Not
Be
Fucking
Infringed

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't own this.

>Orlando
>AR15
>Sig Sauer MCX
>uses short stroke gas piston that is not compatible on the AR15 platform
>not an AR15

Mother fuckers cant even do a quick google search.

A device that allows the trigger to be pulled faster. Not making any alteration/addition to the sear to become a full auto.
Does stepping on the gas peddle harder in your car, and thus exceeding the speed limit, suddenly mean you own a racecar?

Obesity is killing our children! No one should have access to food!

Bump fire stocks are legal to purchase and allow semi automatic rifles to fire continuously. What the fuck are you smoking nigger?

good point but 100% of americans are mentally ill so waddyagonnado

>if you install a 500HP V8, slick tires, a stiffened suspension and aero onto your car, does that make it a racecar?

Literally retarded.

>a fucking .22

They can imitate automatic fire but in reality they don't change the gun itself.
You can bumpfire without a special stock.
youtube.com/watch?v=7RdAhTxyP64

Yes, you are retarded. Because a bumpfire stock changes nothing on a rifle except for adding a sliding piece of plastic to the outside.

If you piss off an unstable person enough, they'll find a way to kill people no matter what. If they can't get a gun, they'll just use a knife, a bomb, poison, a car, even their own bare hands.

The M4 doesn't even go full auto retard and 5.56 isn't that good of a round to make things dead, if you want to go for some real damage for with 7.62, its what those hajis in Paris used and look at the carnage they unleashed

huh then why dont all them big boy killers use them, huh? automatic fire in asymmetric combat situations (aka everyone else is civilian, unarmed primarily, small number of targets per area) is less useful than semiautomatic/burst fire. The argument makes sense if you want to ban semiautomatic fire to stop school shootings, but the reality is that it is very difficult to ban stuff like that.

trips of truth, satan