Who else hates this chubby kike?

Who else hates this chubby kike?

but he makes good points

Like how white nationalism is bad?

like how the browning of america doesnt matter?

I want to see his mutilated cock so I can be sure he isn't a butch dyke. He looks like one.

> Le logic fallacy man is the best intellectual the right has to offer

Lel

Maybe it's a Jew thing

And who would you suggest

not this israel first manlet kike goblin that's for sure

sage

he not that fat

like crying anti semitism all the time?

Daily reminder that Ben Shapiro would fucking destroy anyone on this board in an actual debate.
Daily reminder that Ben Shapiro directs almost all of his attention at dismantling leftist arguments, and the hate he gets on this board is misguided when it ought to be directed at the same leftards that Ben Shapiro argues against.
Daily reminder that most Ben Shapiro hate threads are probably started by lefty shills to keep us from discussing important issues and to keep the right divided.

I hate you because you keep advertising his kike mug ITT.

+1

Jordan peterson. Oh no wait you don't like him because he advocates for self responsibility instead of blaming external forces for your problems, and because through some crazy interpretational math he is a jew?

Reminder that Shapiro supported the false assault accusation of Corey Lewandowski by Michelle Fields.

He's actually in great shape.

Nobody here hates Ben Shapiro except the far left shitstirrers and the few mentally retarded Nazis that pop up from time to time.

He's likely going to be the first Jewish president in American history because he's just that good. Just because he didn't come home for Drumpf during the election doesn't mean he isn't our guy.

Fuck israel and fuck jewish "people"

Good posts, I agree.

Everybody knows his daughter is going to be blacked and he is going to loose his mind.

>chubby
well shit. now I feel like crap
time to eat my feelings away

He's such a faggot rat kike

No he loves based black men

Getting fit requires maybe 12 hours of focus separated throughout your week in the form of proper eating and physical activity. Do you lack the mental fortitude? Probably not. You're just lazy.

On one hand he's whiter than most americans and smart, on the other hand he's a kike.

hurdur i hade so i make tred on 4chn

The more he tweets the more he seems like a fucking retard.

Almost as much as he hates queers.

You're just jealous of his man khazar milkers.

Reminder that Shapiro is pseudo-intellectual.

You know he's got a big dick...

>58%

Vox Day, look up "the littlest chickenhawk" to see why.

friendly reminder

I feel he legitimately does believe he is one of gods chosen people but I also think he gets too much shit for the "Browning of America" comment /pol doesn't seem to understand how it's not an option to embrace racism in 2018 if youd like to be popular and maintain a platform