If being gay is a choice...

If being gay is a choice, then why aren't right-wingers sucking some dicks and turning gay for a while to prove it to everyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ru0K8uYEZWw
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Half of this board don't mind feminine dicks, what are you on, OP

Because they choose not to you fucking gypsy, Jesus Christ get a fucking brain

Also this

Am I cute, Sup Forums?

If guns are violent why dont you shoot yourself in the face TO PROVE IT?

Let's see the tits

So they're just being stubborn when they can win the argument by taking it up the ass a bit? They could BTFO all gay propaganda just by being gay for six months. A small sacrifice to prove their ideology correct.

It's not a choice, but you also aren't born gay unless you're born with extreme hormone deficiencies (or excess)
Environment probably has the biggest impact. It's not a coincidence that so many gays have been diddled as kids, for example.

boy on the left is kinda cute...............................................................................................................

i think i might have caught the gay lads.....

I do

Don't don't do it , the boy on the left became trans and cut it off already

You're right. Can I fly to Romania and fuck you in the ass?

Sad.
>160605228
What tits, you dumb fuck?

being homo is not a choice but sucking cock and fucking guys is definitely a choice. why the fuck cant man justbe satisfied with women

My source on who he is?

not really

Romans 1:24-27

Homosexuality isn't really a choice friend, but one can resist fornicating with men just as men can resist fornicating with women.

This.
I know someone posted that he turned into a tranny, but I want to see the pics again.

>If being gay is a choice, then why aren't right-wingers sucking some dicks and turning gay for a while to prove it to everyone?
That's like eating a dog turd in public to ""prove"" that eating shit is a bad diet choice.

would you really go back to spam and canned meat after six months of steaks and ribs?

For Straight people gay stuff is like eating a turd
For Gay people straight stuff is just as repulsive.

I'd fuck the one on the left...

>choice
>gay twister

Idk why are leftists doing that though?

IT'S NOT GAY TO WANT TO FUCK HIM BECAUSE HE DESPLAYS A LOT OF FEMININE CHARACTERISTICS AND THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO SO THAT MAKES YOU STRAIGHT SO EVEN IF YOU WERE TO SPREAD HIS ASSCHEEKS OPEN AND POUND HIM RIGHT INTO HIS CUTE BOYPUSSY UNTIL YOU FILL HIM UP WITH YOUR LOAD THAT WOULDN'T BE GAY BECAUSE YOU BASICALLY SEE HIM AS A WOMAN AND YOU ARE DOMINATING HIM SO THAT MAKES YOU THE MAN AND HIM YOUR LITTLE SLUT AND THERE'S NOTHING GAY ABOUT THAT THE ONLY THING THAT MIGHT BE GAY ABOUT IT IS THE FACT THAT HE HAS A PENIS BUT IF HE HAS A FEMININE PENIS YOU'RE DEFINITELY IN THE CLEAR AND YOU ALSO GOTTA MAKE SURE YOUR BALLS NEVER TOUCH BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE KINDA GAY

I found them, arvie Madison

too bad being gay is the scenario's equivalent to only enjoying the taste of dog shit. e.coli of the soul...

>tfw the cute one on the left became a tranny

ouch

SLIDE THREAD mods pls kill.

There's plenty that do but it's in secret. They get caught a lot though.

>then why aren't right-wingers sucking some dicks and turning gay for a while to prove it to everyone?
You leftists are already doing that gypsy nigger.

>why aren't right-wingers sucking some dicks and turning gay for a while to prove it to everyone?

They are.

The guys on the left and the right have really good looking faces, especially the left one. Just need to build some more muscle, particularly in the chest, and they would be killer heartthrobs.

Being gay is not a choice. Being a faggot is.

What a horrible waste.

comprehensive truth

And they wonder why people look down on them

Yes got any more? PM me plz

>Because they choose not to
But they want to?
>Straight
Kek

Defend gay for pay and prison sex.

Well

Bost benis

Bollocks. How are they having kids and living with a beard for 20 years if it's as repulsive.

I'd literally rather get shot than suck cock or take it up the arse

That’s just how repression is. They force themselves to do it because they feel that they must. It burns them up inside until they eventually break down and have to come out.

I'm just saying no matter how much people wouldn't like me I wouldn't take a cock up the arse, it's not the same mate.
I'm sure you're disgusted by it but I doubt as much

Maybe the desire to have a kid also helps them fuck a pussy. I wonder how wives react when they learn their husband is a repressed homo.

I'm married and secure in my sexuality. Took my wife's virginity and kept it. She wouldn't mind seeing me tearing up a cute femboy. Where to find one, folks? I'll take one for the team. Never setting foot in San Fran, though.

That picture is real old. I wonder how they look now.

It’s social pressure. People are social creatures that do need to adapt to their society to remain healthy. If you liked a girl and your whole family and all of society would look down on you for it you probably would be less open about it.

that guy holding a piss bottle?

I'd fuck in a heartbeat

Because we chose not to do it.

Get real dude women suck, boys SUCC

Mental illness is not a choice.

Sodomy is a choice though.

because then you'd just say they were born gay and just in the closet before "coming out" by turning themselves gay.

If I hear this song whenever I see this picture, does that make me gayer than Justin?
youtube.com/watch?v=ru0K8uYEZWw

Hot! Pol is a gay board. Post Indonesia/Russia gay cartoon meme balls!

Because they don't want to expose theirselves to the myriad of diseases that they're prone to.

But seriously, I don't think anyone says being ghey is a choice anymore, but there definitely is an argument to be made against the 'born this way' hypothesis.

Toxoplasma infection at a young age is one theory on why people turn out gay (there was even a good screencap floating around, but I don't have it on mobile). The other theory is that a lot of homosexuals were sexually abused as kids, and that may have altered their minds into such a state. Even many gay people would agree that saying they were 'born this way' is a cop out.

i want to fuck the middle one

Exterminate all homosexuals and fascism will vanish

theyre not? if theyre wrong. which they are. then leave em to be closeted and freudian and retarded. why would a man ever totally debase himself for a dainty tits bag female?

Because right wingers are also proponents of the idea that we are responsible for our own choices and we should set good examples for society.

W-what? Why?

so after all, it is a choice.

Enjoy your AIDS faggot

Killing babies is a choice too, it's just than not everyone has the fucking urge to do it.

I would suck that guy on rights dick.

Oh.....