Find a flaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!CYFSxKYA!8R6m9LPIRPLhpSNBveI1Y8pMYfDBIT3FNJXb80Qbt48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

used goods

retarded eyes

There is none

Hair too big

uh... she's underage!!? What the hell is wrong with you people??!

She's like 6 you fucking cretin.

Entry level loli, shit manga.

Not my student.

shit artstyle

None were found.

I'm not fucking her.

Actually 8 but around 6 is my minimum.

Manga is better.

The anime version and not the superior manga Rin.

I hioe this is some fucking joke.

this

Is this that one anime with the funny TL notes? I still need to finish it. I can't remember its name.

Stupid hair bobbles.

Too old

Everything

Naked aprons are just asking for skin burns.

Not the superior Kuro or Mimi, worst KnJ girl.

eventually grew up. Seriously it lost all the fun when she turned 13

Her left cheek looks smaller.

Has some kind of bugs on her bangs.

/thread

Backer rewards when?

Only got worse with that shit time-skip ending, where she looked even more shapely despite retards not seeing it.
"Child's time", my ass. Typical syrupy "perfect" couple at the end.

Not being able to live within 10 miles of a school and being unable to find a job.

Kuro is best.

Am I the only one who would rather lick a loli than to fuck them?

They just look so lickable especially their puffy pussy.

Anal worms.

it's 50 miles now

Most lolicons would go for licking before fucking, since they can just beat their dick if they want to blow a load, but they don't get to eat a mouthful of that fresh pussy.

She's not currently sitting on my face.

Too bad this doesn't do anything for me, as Mimi looks and feels as much a loli as any cowtit old hag.

Those OVAs were the only good part of the anime adaptation, it would have been better if they just made and distributed those and didn't even bother with the TV series.

Will I like this if I'm not into little girls?

That's one of the worst crappy-assed two panel stitches I've ever seen.

Probably not, but it has one really good drama episode

It's very well written, as long as you aren't violently against being into little girls you'll like it a lot.

Hmm. I'll watch it. I'm for anything that leaves an impression

The anime is garbage user, just read the manga, the only reason for the anime is the fanservice OVAs.

>watch
The anime fucking blows. Read the manga.

She's 8 at the start and 11-12 before the ending time skip.

I'll read the manga afterwards. I just have higher standars when it comes to manga

Just fucking shut up if you have no idea.
She's 9 at start, the story follows her until she's 12, and she's 16 after the time-skip. It was a cop-out ending.

Calm the fuck down, LRD.

The white blocks.

Reported. Have fun in the pokey, faggot.

What?

>Seven Seas licensed this then backed down when they realized it was loli
>Seven Seas just licensed Made in Abyss
Who's ready to see history repeat itself?

They only backed down because bookstores started canceling their order

There's no bookstores in 2017, you can sell your risque anime shit directly to potential fans at conventions and online and nobody will complain

No pants.

This is seven seas user, no fans would buy anything from them, only unsuspecting bookstore holdouts with a need for badly translated toiletpaper.

>flaw

Yes, then tell us if your opinion on little girls changed.

This.

if cardcaptor sakura didn't change my opinion on them this won't either

ugly but still hot

I want a vaginal penetrating device which I will use to rape many preteen girls.

Man, the manga had such a conclusive ending. I wish there had been some more epilogue chapters

Though I'm still not sure about Mimi ending up with Reiji

pedobait

Fucking degenerates no wonder your family's given up on you's

I'm so sorry, Hitler.

Hitler makes a pretty good loli.

I don't see anything wrong with fucking kids faggots. At least I am paying attention to them instead of shoving cellular telephones and furbys down their throats.

Is there anything that wouldn't make a good loli?

This.

Translation WHEN

>Showing of your adult boyfriend to your parents.

Is Mimi retarded?

Reiji didn't deserve Mimi. That motherfucker hit jackpot with her.

Should I watch this if I like lolis but I'm not a lolicon?

Im a lolicon but I hate loli should I watch this?

I don't get it. Than your not a lolita lover. We all get sexually aroused at the prospect of highly sexualized children and we would fuck them senseless if we had the chance. (Or had the chance again)

The few epilogues we did get were nice, another volume inbetween the timeskip would have gone a long way but I guess the INP dogs were getting pretty close.

MOOOODDDSSS

What do you want the mods to do? It's a non-H anime that aired on TV in Japan, and the manga ran in an all ages shounen magazine, there is no rule against posting it.

Its ok to want to fuck children and anime such as this promotes it and gets us all worked up and conditions/prepares our brain when we eventually go out and get in a sexual relationship with a kid on our own. Get out.

Get out normie

That cropping for one. What the fuck man?

She's 16.

She's 10

Bull SHIT. That hair is made for stroking and kissing and smelling.

She's ugly as shit and I say this as a genuine pedo.

Don't you have several attached to you?

And abusive parents at that. Mimi should've dated him in secret and move in with him when she starts college.

If anybody wants the doujin h-game, here's a mega link. I spent a couple of hours last week tracking it down. It's obviously untranslated, but it's pretty good, has great artwork and a decent number of different scenes, even a few with Kuro and Mimi.

mega.nz/#!CYFSxKYA!8R6m9LPIRPLhpSNBveI1Y8pMYfDBIT3FNJXb80Qbt48

>A few with Kuro and Mimi
At the same time or just alternate routes?

>men write manga
>C-can y-you hold my h-hand MC-kun ;_;

>write write manga
>FUCK MY 8 YEAR OLD CUNT

What's wrong with them?

(you)

I still never understand how you couldn't understand the concept of age difference, like she didn't understand that at all, and especially with a teacher no less. It's funny because she acted fine around her brother, who was also way older than her, but around the MC she was always horny and lewd.

I get it's fictional, and was just fanservice for the most part but it kind of bothered me how nobody seemed to care that her actions were concerning. I thought she might have been abused as a child or some shit, but I guess the shock of watching her mother dying, and not having a father figure in her life made her turn into a slut at the age of five.

Maybe she say the MC as more of a father figure that she never had, but still never understand all the sexual teasing she did to him.

They lead into the harem ending. Like with Kuro's, Rin goes back to the classroom and sees Kuro masturbating with her flute. Turns out Kuro caught you and Rin having sex. So the next day she ties up Kuro and calls you over. You find her going to town on Kuro and then she asks Kuro if she wants to fuck you. And Kuro says yes because she wants to be like Rin and that even if she hates you, she'll still love your penis because it took Rin's virginity. You know, the typical h-scene stuff, but it was pretty hot.

So didn't she like wait till she turned legal age before they ended up dating? I thought that was how it ended, what was she? 14? or 15? At the end of the manga? She still looked young as hell to me, like easily still looked 10 or 11.

This with Sekiya Asami too, every female h-mangaka seems to have serious daddy issues.

>normie
You're almost as bad as him.

Lolis are just naturally lewd

>but it kind of bothered me how nobody seemed to care that her actions were concerning.
are you fucking serious

>memeing about normalfags isnt a thing on Sup Forums
yeah ok