H-he wore a MAGA hat... someone told me or something

H-he wore a MAGA hat... someone told me or something

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KHOUSportsMatt/status/963972590258806785
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dude that's Marcel Fontaine and he doesn't even look anything like the shooter

Is that actually him, it doesnt look like it. How come there are no other pictures of the lizard boy?

So the neo cool kids are they who call the attention whit politic shit.

see this commie actually looks white unlike the Mexican nazi

Neither of them look white if youve actually ever lived around pure blooded whites before.

>Nose
>Eye color
>Hair color

Maybe hes eastern european or Italian or some bullshit, but theyre very borderline if were being completely objective...

>"I did it guys, I posted some attention whore smiling and laughing while talking about a school shooting that just happened, it's real!!"

stop posting this shit, it's not him

Theres 3 people saying there were multiple shooters.

He wishes he were this white

>He actually wore a marx shirt, someone on Sup Forums posted an image that looks absolutely nothing like the kid 3 days ago ... or something
>He's a registered dem, despite the timeline of registration not fitting, his name being different, and his birthday being different... Just a few minor details or something

So only the shitty northern barbarians who took thousands of years longer to learn to write than everyone else count?

Thank god, all this time I thought I was white

>downward pointing nose
>dark brown eyes
>relatively light hue
>strong chin
Face blindness is a symptom of autism.

Also please note that Marcel has sued internet tough boys for libel before, and won.

All history before 100+ years ago is highly suspect if youre a genuine skeptic.

Italians and eastern europeans seem to look more mongrelized and act in more degenerate ways on average. Sorry but there seems to be a correlation to me.

He doesn't even look like Cruz, you fucking autist.

idiot

Literally every time there's a mass shooting people think there are multiple shooters because guns are loud as fuck and they're usually making noise that bounces off a bunch of flat walls and corridors. You think normies know what multiples guns sound like, let alone one?
Yep, just break out the meme folder when you don't have actual evidence. As long as it fits the narrative I'm just a shill and you're right by default. Have fun with the schizophrenia when you're naked in the middle of the road jerking off into a sandwich.

FUCK OFF ADL FAGGOT

Provide a single piece of evidence and I will paypal you $200.

lol you are so full of shit. There are millions of anglos in the UK with his completion and hair color.

testicular cancer warts

>antifa shirt
>a parody image I have seen on Sup Forums for decades

Isn't that even on a banner?

another fake russian antifa account wow

Italians actually look like real men, unlike sissy blond lanklet Nords.
Blond hair is literally the worst thing that can happen to a man.
Meds are masterrace.

Any Europe is a godless/heathen hell hole of degeneracy and niggerdom, any further faggotry? Im not saying Im against them Im just saying I dont think theyre 100% aryan. But ultimately IDGAF.

What does this marcel fellow have to do with shootings in florida?

> aryan

A term used to classify anyone with indo-european heritage, that included iranians and afganistanians. dark hair and browns eyes are not an excluder from that term.

I like to get multiple opinions before coming to a conclusion and rebbit seems to be convinced he was a white nationalist because he was apart of a florida faction of a white nationalist group.

The truth is always somewhere in the middle, so who's right ?

yes its just pol being retarded as always

There won't be any. Nu/pol/ calls anyone who even slightly disagrees with you a cuck, shill or soyboy. They're the rights version of SJWs. Why I hardly come to this board anymore 2bh.

Nigger I live in a non-white shithole atm and anyone with dark completion is a low IQ, less evolved, subhuman, communist fucking retard. Now you can be a communist nigger fucktard all you want, but when you interfere with the progress of a real white society, the detrimental effects of your lower character are appalling self evident.

Keep you miscegenation and degenerate lifestyle confined to your own designated shithole areas, and leave pure blooded whites alone. Good day sirs.

Shills are out in force on this. It's like a shill jamboree that there's finally a shooter that they can kind of say is white even though he's Hispanic.

Remember, the JIDF goal is to shut Sup Forums down. Don't reply and sage it.

To anyone being paid to be here, given what we've learned recently it is very likely that Treason charges can apply to you. Treason is a capital offense and the 1st Amendment doesn't apply to you. Ask yourself if what you're doing is worth your life.

>It's like a shill jamboree that there's finally a shooter that they can kind of say is white even though he's Hispanic.

why does pol care so much? anders breivik is regularly praised here for massicuring a bunch of white kids.

This kid shot up a bunch of jews and you try to disown him? what gives?

This

Fuck those subhuman brown Shitalians who were building advanced civilzations whilr Nords were on the same level as Africans.

Blond hair is a feminine trait.