Lol

lol

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KHOUSportsMatt/status/963972590258806785
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1rL_kbO_w
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43071710
youtube.com/watch?v=ybH6-onYJY8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5396933/Student-slain-Florida-shooting-saved-best-friend.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/KHOUSportsMatt/status/963972590258806785

>communist hispanic democrat
>white nationalist
I'm not even going to bother trying to understand Muttistan

>it's real
Thanks (((Drudge)))

Fuck Nu-klan

So, he wasn't a member of Antifa?

>communist dreamer
>white
gas drudge

Whut....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

lol

white?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Reminder: Drudge literally sucked David Brock's penis, probably repeatedly.

lol that sounds like an onion article

why would a leader of a white supremacist group go to a jewish organisation and give them information?

doesn't sound right

No matter how many times you repeat it, it won't be true. Communist image looks nothing like him, registration has different name and birthday. You can switch to idolizing him any time now.

Care to explain?

(((Drudge Report)))

Drudge is literally and metaphorically a faggot.

>56%

He's being sarcastic. Headline is supposed to be "ironic."

"CRUZ" the White Supremacist

The only thing Cruz did wrong is not come up with a way to nuke the entire state of Floria- the biggest shithole in Amerifat, and the hands down the most batshit-insane state in the (dis)union

Anti Defamation League
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1rL_kbO_w

Rofl, fuck the media is retarded. Muh Russia all over again, fucking serves em right for lapping up horseshit and tossing it in everyone's direction.

It's like peeling back the layers of an onion

>"Cruz"
>That pic

Seems to clearly be pointing out how ridiculous the ADL's claim is

Last night some user trolled the shooters Instagram, posting some shit about the shooting as if he actually knew the guy. Abc reporter hit user up before the insta page got shoa'd, and asked user if there was anything he could provide for muh news. He asked for credentials, she sent them, troll insues. It'll come out as fake and the media looks like retards again for believing a Sup Forums hoax, again

Funny that the people that are a few steps removed from being white are the strongest white nationalists.

is the republic of florida actually a real group

he looks like a gyppo

Also: Adopted, not hispanic.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>Hispanics can't be adopted

MSM and lefties don't want the populace to see him as latino because he killed a ton of people in the eve of amnesty debates.

- dreamer
- hispanic
- mass shooter

"Not now, we're trying to give spics amnesty."

Original thread here

>communist
did he buy his guns or did he borrow them from his neighbor?
check and mate, m8

His eyes are yellow-brown

He's not white.

Because racists are idiots

all the civic cucks and ben shapiro going apeshit. i saw some jew trying to play victims ''HE KILLED 5 JEWS WAS IT TARGETED?!''

God I love that place.

They're falling for the Cruz Ruse, lol.

Holy fucking shit Sup Forums BTFO

"white nationalist Trump supporters hate spic."

MSM:

"The face of white nationalists is now a spic."

We want to deport people like Cruz.

The media simply runs on ad hominems doesn't it?

Actually you guys look like idiots. Even if this isn't true, it will never come out in the mainstream that it isn't true. People will believe the original headlines that he is a white supremacist, whether or not it is true.

hey cnn

i did jfk and faked the moon landing, trust me i am a reliable source

Drudge Report has been compromised.

is drudge being ironic here?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43071710
add bbc to list

>his real name is de jesus

>not hispanic

So?

School shooter had an invisibility cloak

youtube.com/watch?v=ybH6-onYJY8

lmao yeah right normies are going to see this brown kid named "De Jesus Cruz" and think "wow sounds credible fuck nazis!"

His middle name is Jacob

Yes, they absolutely will. Go on twitter search and type in white shooter if you don't believe me. You guys on here really don't understand people at all

Law enforcement will not allow a totally fake media story on it to remain unchallenged, they will have to put out a statement that it is false.

anyone remember the HWNDU streams?

all the asians,all the spics,all the blacks?

the drumpf supporter is mixed trash

womp womp

Niggers and shitlibs don't matter, they were saying that no matter what. This will alienate normie independents from the media though.

those are tumblrtards, not normies. Your average boomer watching the news isn't going to buy it

IF THIS ISNT PROOF THAT THE "ALT MEDIA" ISNT CONTROLLED OPPOSITION I DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

your naivete is painful

And far far fewer will see the story saying that the claim was false than the original story with the false claim. Therefore, most people leave believing the false story.

Everyone is already on to the media's game except those that simply want to believe them.

Obviously. The headline is
>Cruz
>White nationalist

>Florida high school student reveals her best friend saved her life by telling her to hold up book to block bullets as she fled the school, before gunman Nikolas Cruz shot the friend dead
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5396933/Student-slain-Florida-shooting-saved-best-friend.html

Would a book really stop a bullet? Seems implausible.

There are still people who call this guy white. The (((media))) knows what its doing. Any corrections later will be short and largely unnoticed by people who fell for the original narrative.

it's a larp.

yes.

Lefties are trying to get ahead of bombshell facts about suspect.

He's a spic.

Congress is debating giving spics amnesty.

Yes, but as you can see, people like
are far too stupid to understand that.

Good ole American Media, spin up a story to mind fuck us all. Russian collusion? How about the collusion beween the media, lefist, and those who want to rule us all?

No. It's just a feel good news story. A book would not even slow down a round fired by an AR-15 at that range.

Drudge is a Jew and he will push the anti-white angle just like Ben Shapiro. Stop trusting "conservative" Jews, Sup Forums. Wake up.

Someone flipped on the motherfucking improbability drive today and set it on fucking max!

What the Krispy Kreme Fuck is going on right now, last night?

it does in the movies.
but they also show rounds diving deep in water and killing people... in reality, bullets only travel a foot are two in water.

I suppose everything depends on what rounds he was using.

If it's a thick textbook it may take a little off the velocity or lightly deflect it, but AR rounds can pierce body armor, so probably not.

Why doesn't the media celebrate when "White Nationalists" try to be more inclusive.

this is correct.

they're trying to deflect that fact that a spic shot up a school and theyre now trying to push it onto some made up WN group because Sup Forums gave them fake info

the siege part is the most hilarious

le 56% face meme come to life

Wishful thinking. Us whites are the new niggers. Wake up to that reality.

It's White Hispanic Nationalism and it's very serious.
Viva La Blanco!

And have you ever noticed that those with taxicab ears are always a tad..off?

Shove your blackpill up your ass, faggot. Whining won't get you anywhere.

its not even funny dude no one cares if the media is wrong or gets trolled. they dont fucking care and they'll believe he's an ebil trump supporting white supremacist even if this gets debunked right in their face.

you're getting used because NO ONE FUCKING CARES IF THE MEDIA IS RIGHT OR WRONG OR FAKE OR REAL. it's about pushing an agenda and this makes their agenda win.

Aww, did I strike a nerve, nigger? Living in denial isn't a way to live, boy.

Yeah with a 24 white supremacy hotline, give me a fucking break

Holy shit. LA CRIATURA HORRENDO!

The Sheriff's department is going to have to comment on all of this, there's going to be a trial and a jury, the jurors are going to have to be told that he wasn't in this stupid white supremacy group.
The media can't just report on whatever they want they have to redact their shit, wait until conservative news outlets find out that it was all bullshit.

They will never understand what you're saying. Anyone with a brain on this site is wasting their time. White men need to find white women and start families. Be successful/site

I'm going to get my fill then kiss this place goodbye. Here forever? Not hardly.

stormniggers shitting up their own movement yet again

If he's a white supremacist, why did he kill white kids?

Welcome to the Republic of Florida White Supremacy Hotline
Press 1 for English
Press 2 for Spanish
presione uno para espaƱol

It's okay, I don't get this shit either.

Cruz is blatantly a hispanic last name. The left refuses to see minorities as bad guys unless they can somehow pin them as whites.

The mutt meme is real now.

Give it a rest already with your shitty shopped pics. The Associated Press, Drudge Report, and Daily Wire all confirmed that he was a Trump supporting white nationalist.

every stormfag i've ever encountered has been a mutt

it can't be coincidence

it's fake news that kikes are running with because they hate us

Looks like a pure Nordic God to me.