Boruto thread

New episode about cute Himawari in under 10 hours

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SsE6YOh7i0k
web.archive.org/web/20151219004000/http://cacatuasulphureacitrinocristata.tumblr.com:80/post/126448184471/is-boruto-the-novel-really-canon-or-not-please
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's possible, but we actually don't know what makes chakra "powerful"

Are Sumirefags already out? I really don't want to to share a thread or see any shitpost of best girl Sarada.

Reminder that Salad is a jobber.

Boruto OVA from December's Jump Festa. If anybody wants to see that crap...

So, this pairing has a chance?

You know that it's never going to happen. Just chill out and don't spam the thread just because your girl and her mother are becoming walking jokes.

So team Konohamaru was just a plot device to get Mitsuki and Sarada together. Makes sense.

Do you post this on every thread and just hope for the best?

>They're setting up MitsuSara so the BoruSumi ship can depard without any obstacles

Sounds right.

no Sumire didn't even exist when that Ova was made.

It's just a gay and his faghag.

no. The anime/manga aren't even writen by the same people. That ova was made in 2016 by clompletly different people. which also explains the change in art style

Well that means that they already prepared that for the anime.

Hopefully the Konohamaru team missions in the anime won't be as boring as this.

Fuck off narutards

not the same writer. And you can tell they're not even teasing mitsuki/sarada either

nice meme

Don't forget to drop by the One Piece thread to post "nothing happened: the chapter" after this.

>uses Sakura's retard autism punch
>gets blown back
She deserved it. At least Bort switched to ranged attacks.

This is what being Sakura daughter and using her dumbass moves gets you. Watch her job constantly with Boruto and Mitsuki having to bail her.

Why is it that you guys immediately start shipping whenever a boy and a girl have even the slightest interactions? This is even dumber than the ChouChou and Mitsuki stuff.

Know what would have helped sarada in that fight instead of one tomoe and useless super strenght?
Some bad ass chakra blades.

Also, chou chou is going to be hot as fuck as an adult.

I'd laugh and love it if this becomes a running gag.

>No Summermeme
>Good OVA
Really makes you wonder.

Out of curiosity, if Temari and Shikimaru had another child, that child would be eligible for becoming a Sand ninja, no? I remember the Gaara novel saying that the Sand elders were scared that Shikadai would have claim to the Kazekage position despite being a Leaf citizen which is why they forced Gaara to get a wife.

Goddammit every time I hope Karui is going to appear she never shows up.

Technically, its already happening.

>Forced meme
trying to hard the post

no idea

>Boruto thread
>No hawawa
Let's fix that.

>ood OVA
what? That was crap!

>implying it was a good OVA
>made in 2016
>old animation style

Don't ignore Salad jobbing hard.

I'm upset that team Samui never got much attention. I still wish that Darui did more in the manga after his fight against Gold and Silver Brothers. Hell, the Cloud ninja had so much more potential to be expanded on than any other Village outside the leaf

There was some Sumire already though, but well, whatever.

Mistuki
>Sage Mode
>Healing/Regen
>Snake Lightning
>Wind Release Breakthrough
>Snake Clones
>Wind Release :Sickle Weasel
>Soft Physique Modification

Boruto
>Jougan(shift dimensions, chakra point sight, dimensional sight)
>Rasengan
>Wind Release: Vanishing Rasengan
>Shurikenjutsu
>Lightning Release Shurikenjutsu: Triple Shot
>Gentle Fist
>Shadow Clones

Sarada
>1T Sharingan
>Punch the Ground

(LOL)

and bad art too

I want to give Himawari head pats

What or who do you mean by Summermeme?

When's her episode?

This. Chakra blades need to be used more often. It was badass when Naruto used them against Sasuke in that OVA.

Hopefully Mirai uses them.

Add throwing knives and some rough basic taijutsu to make it fair for poor Sarada.

He helped her get up so obviously this can only mean one thing and one thing only. Other than "he helped her get up" of course

I fucking hate this place sometimes

Pls no, shikadai is already a shikamaru clone as it is.

Because they are legitimately insane

Is this incest?

add Shurikenjutsu for this poor girl but holy shit this is fucking hilarious.

Summirefags, everyone!

To be fair, being able to do Punch the Ground at her age isn't normal at all.

At the risk of engaging, how on earth does that make me a Sumirefag?

Boruto OVA basically showed that Chocho could become the strongest genin

Are you rage crying so much that you can't read that that user wasn't actually attacking Sarada or defending Sumire?

>Is this incest?
They're not blood related, but still a family.

>Boruto can use several different natured jutsu
>At the same age Naruto couldn't do a Bunshin

How did these kids get so incredible? If anything Sarada is the only normal kid in that class.

soon

the autistic forced meme fag means sumire

Yodo is worth it though

very much incest

u mad ?

>To be fair, being able to do Punch the Ground at her age isn't normal at all.
Yeah, but that's the only thing she has for her though.

Shikadai is only for his Onee-san

It's implied Konohamaru taught him

Salad is worst girl after

don't take that shit serioysly. You don't actually cansel a rasengan by making you fat. The Ova made it mean like akimichis are like baloons but they inscrease their mass in canon, they don't fill themselves with air. Thatw as just comedic BS

I'd be fine with this

Neither are the numerious techs that Boruto and Mitsuku have. Having SM at the age isnt normal, adding and element to rasenga when Minato and Kakashi failed and Naruto bust his ass to do using 1000s of clones isnt normal.

Mustiki already is Jonin teir with his elemental techs and Boruto is able to conjure up lighting without handseals when the manga said only masters or prodigies are able to that. They are FAR ahead of her and the gap will only get bigger.

Post Himawaris

Do sumires compared to these

no, Naruto was referring to boruto's way of thinking because brotuo was saying he didn't need to train and he didn't need team work. That's why konohamaru was embarassed and Boruto said not to blame konohamaru. he didn't mean "don't blame konohamaru for teaching me jutsu" but "don't blame him for my attitude"
You need to put things into context

>the bit where chouchou just picks her legs up and makes shikadai and inojin carry her
Cute

Sarada is actually not that skilled in the overall level of the new Konoha 12. She is like average even in the class.

All of the things listed under Boruto by that user were not teached to Boruto by Konohamaru. Most of it were the Hyuugas and Sasuke.

Borto
>A natural genius from a young age similar to Kakashi or Itachi
>But unlike Naruto, he lacks hax abilities. He's simply getting by based on innate skill.
>He takes to new abilities pretty fast
>He's just a young genius, rather than bullshit
>Despite being a genius he always feels inferior since he's compared to a hax guy all day, his father

Naruto
>Had no talent growing up, couldn't do simple shit that even other kids could do, but he had hax
>Severely less talented than other kids, but he had hax
>Can barely master shit, which is why even as Hokage he still only has five moves.
>Just relies on massive chakra supply

The issue is, Naruto isn't a good person to compare Burrito to, they're different types entirely. Borto is a bit closer to Sasuke as a kid in terms of talent. Naruto honestly sucked as a kid when compared to any of the other kids, which is one reason he was made fun of constantly. He didn't even know about chakra until way late. He tapped into his hax eventually and caught up to everyone, but its not like he was ever that good at figuring out abilities.

Well Mitsuki and Boruto aren't particularly normal either especially Mitsuki. He's ahead of practically half the cast
>They are FAR ahead of her and the gap will only get bigger.
She just needs to get trained by Naruto or something. I doubt the gap can stay big forever unless they're just bad writers which I do not think they are

Well in Mitsuki's case he was born to be amazing and to "do what his father couldn't".

Considering Bortato's usage of gentle fist palm strikes when he fights seriously, I think he was taught combat by his aunt or mother originally. They were only assigned to Konohamaru recently.

see
>Boruto - “Oh, well…It was a very simple mission, sir! I could’ve pulled off a mission like this all by myself, yknow!”

>Naruto - “Teamwork and will-power are precious things for a shinobi! Cooperating as three people in training as well is…”

>B -“Even if I don’t do any training, I can already make three Kage Bunshin, and Wind Release and Lightning Release, and lately Water Release too!”

>N -“Konohamaru! What have you been teaching him this whole time…?!”

>B -“This doesn’t have anything to do with sensei, does it?!!”

Naruto cant help her, Boruto already has his signature techs. Rasegan and Shadow clones.

She is a female heroine in a shounen manga. Her counterparts were always gonna be stronger, Uchiha or no.

>>Despite being a genius he always feels inferior since he's compared to a hax guy all day, his father

There was that part I liked from the boruto novel, it said:

>“Even if I don’t do any training, I can already make three Kage Bunshin, and Wind Release and Lightning Release, and lately Water Release too!”
>These were facts.
>Uzumaki Boruto was a prodigy.
I>f he tried something, he could do it.

>A lot of people said that while there were the large chakra reserves he’d inherited from his father, it was probably the Hyuuga blood he’d inherited from his mother Hinata. The Hyuuga were Konoha’s most renowned clan. It wasn’t strange for that kind of genius to manifest from the blood of the Hyuuga’s lady Hinata.
>That talent wasn’t surprising.
>That was why, it had no worth in evaluations either.

web.archive.org/web/20151219004000/http://cacatuasulphureacitrinocristata.tumblr.com:80/post/126448184471/is-boruto-the-novel-really-canon-or-not-please

"That was why, it had no worth in evaluations either."
Basically, his talent was attributed to his lineage rather than to him, so he felt like shit. They insist on that multiple times throughout the book

God I hope that if she actually comes back she gets to keep the open back and tattoo somehow

The best Salad can hope to do is use her 1T eyehax to copy some of Pinkshit's medic jutsu.

Will Boruto be protective of his sister's chastity when she hits puberty?

>She just needs to get trained by Naruto or something
Where would Naruto find the time to do that?

Let see
>water barrier
>water gun
>water clone
>good agility and taijustu enough to put up a good fight to base Mitsuki
>super long range chakra snakes
>able to use Gozu Tennou without any backlash
>Nue
>shared chakra pool with Nue
>can actually walk in the water without any issues

And most of this comes just from one episode. She probably has more tricks up her sleeve.

She doesn't have to learn his techs. Just get some kind of training experience from the person she wants to be like. I assumed the concept for the future would be like "switching dads" to compare with Sasuke teaching Boruto

Delusions: The post

She probably does. Sarada needs to put in work to even surpass a "filler" character as her fans say

Nah Naruto wouldnt make a good sensei for anyone, dude knows like 2 techs. The only reason he is OP as fuck is because hes living chakra god with near unlimited energy inside of him. Boruto has Rasengan and Kage Bunshin, Mitsuki has SM so theres literally nothing he can do for her.

Sasuke was her only hope but again Boruto is his succesor and is already using lightning techs and hes getting Chidori, Mitsuku already has the Snake motive down pack as well. Shes literally Sakura with Sharingan

>denying canon material

>Shes literally Sakura with Sharingan

Well Mitsuki has medical ninjutsu so they have to teach her something else in the future.

Everything in that list was shown in the anime you fucking idiot.

Maybe she can learn to summon some slugs

I rather her get itachi's crows

Evidence, faggots, evidence.

>learn to summon some slugs
I'd rather they learn new summons to learn or old summons that were forgotten about like Monkey King Enma

Uma delicia

Monkey King Enma just trusted Hiruzen, kinda like Gambunta just trusted Jiraya and Naruto.

You autistic retard, you haven't watched the show at all have you? Go watch the anime and come back (or not, it's better if you don't), don't embarrass yourself more than you are already doing.

watch episode 14 nigger

Boruto is a prodigy who can learn super-fast anything when he applies himself.

People would take his achievements "as expected" because he is Naruto's son, and Naruto, being busy as hell, doesn't react at all.

This results in him not getting any positive reaction for his efforts, which in turn gives him a lower self-esteem though he act like he's sure of himself. See his clones.

The ONE TIME he tries hard, learning Rasengan, he mistakes Sasuke's words and believes his effort has been for nothing.

This ends with him using the Kote as crutch for his lack of self-esteem: with the exception of the last multiple Kage Bunshin, everything else he did with Kote he could have done with his own abilities.

Because of Kinshiki and Momoshiki, he ends up learning a completely different lesson than what he was supposed to learn: he didn't learn that putting effort has its own value, but that he shouldn't abuse the effort of others

This is your child abuser tonight