New Vegas Info

Investigate!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QCw1Kgtt7Gg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Big if true

Bump

Bump

Did anyone else talk about this yet? Can we confirm this somehow?

This would be fucking huge, any hidden/buried footage of inside concert showing heli being physically there?

Such fucking idiots on this board

Bump

a shekel for a good goy

Inb4 404

Oy vey

there’s tons of footage where you can hear multiple shots and different guns.

This is being slit hard. Buuuuump!

same fag, posting with wifi on and then disabling wifi....

>TONS OF EVIDENCE
posts none
>YOU CAN HEAR IT
Posts none
>PHONE MICROPHONE BALLISTICS
posts none

What about that girl that warmed people at the cocert and got kicked out by security on video???

WHY WONT THE MEDIA COMMENT ON THAT

Every german on this board is a samefag confirmed!

>i believe them!
the absolute state of ((((((people)))))

It was a couple iirc and of foreign extraction, likely Latino. The girl was most active and she was laughing at the people. Just like afterwards also a foreign girl shouting and laughing qfrom a car.

Also never forget -john

God bless John. The hero that sacrificed himself for the truth. F!

post a screenshot of twitter with your wifi on m8, prove me wrong, and I'll gobble cock :)

Helicopter shooting at people in Las Vegas
youtube.com/watch?v=QCw1Kgtt7Gg

you're retarded

>no actual gunshot sounds
>what are night strobe lights

I know for a fact there were multiple 155mm artillery rounds dropped on the concert. I was watching the entire thing from my house, and could hear them flying overhead and impacting into the ground.

>silencer.....
>Muted bullets....

Have you recorded something by chance?

When I heard about the Mandalay Bay massacre, I laughed out loud and hoped for more. Natural selection eliminates the weak subhumans to make way for the stronger and everyone that died in the shooting deserved to die. I openly despised all the sheeple that cried because of the shooting in the following days and I happily smiled when my "friends" at school became afraid of more shootings. I am a stone cold sadist and I take great pleasure in other people's suffering, and I laughed out loud again when I heard about the massacre in Parkland. After the massacres, I started to walk around with Natural selection and Humanity is overrated - t-shirts and I played Stray Bullet loudly with my portable speaker. I am so far above sheeple that I didn't even bother to spit on them when they came to me to complain about how inappropriate my dressing and behaviour are. I didn't have anything else to say to these subhumans other than "I will not discuss with anyone that hasn't read Nietzsche" and I laughed sadistically at their faces. I am not a psychologist by training, but as an ultraintelligent individual I was able to diagnose myself as a psychopath based on Wikipedia-articles, and this raises me above the pathetic sheeple that linger in the shackles of morality. It makes me downright sick that I have to be in any kind of contact with idiots that have the intellectual capability of an earthworm, in other words, with normal people. Nowadays I am in contact only with people that are members of Mensa and people that are capable of having an intellectual discussion, and I take care of all the other things online, because you pathetic human monkeys don't deserve to speak with me. I admire Hitler, I hope for a new holocaust and a nuclear war.

New Vegas threads should be in Sup Forums

Fresh pasta

N I C E
I
C
E

A genuine hero, may God look kindly upon him.

F

Don't slip on that edge!

Weaponized autism. I can literally say holy shit I was there and saw the helicopter shooting!!!

Yea that was pretty weird. Woman told people "they are all around us" and "you're all gonna die tonight"

That's why we have to investigate this!

Savage Fin

I could swear on the news it was announced that there was a helicopter nearby that crashed,

Oh wait that was Charlottesville

Something needs to be done about those pesky helicopters that keep shooting people

>but as an ultraintelligent individual I was able to diagnose myself as a psychopath based on Wikipedia-articles
That's some damn fine pasta. Saved.

This was talked about when the footage became available around the 2nd or 3rd day. Some were saying that there was a helicopter around the hotel and that you could see flashes that synched with the sounds of gunfire. There was also an angle from a taxi cab

Ty and god bless you

Bump

Nice bantz

Has someone footage of the alleged helicopter scene?

see

Fraudulent and homosexual

See:

Bump

Gigantic if verified

Q predicted this