Remind me again why our gun laws are based on a 300 year old piece of paper

Remind me again why our gun laws are based on a 300 year old piece of paper.

Then change the paper...
or get shot for making war on the constitution

Because you literally closed down the insane asylums and let the crazies run free.

Because youre dumb americans?

Stop trying to save backward white people. Let it run its course. We will be better for it.

Same reason you get to express your opinions on an iphone instead of exclusively on parchment & quill pens. Technology changes, the rights do not.

Remind me why we invite non-white people into America

shall

They wanted to keep the population from desiring or needing the government to tuck everyone in and promising things will be okay.

Ok you dumb nigger. Esplain this.

>Puckle_gun_killing_shitposters.webm

that's not the ar15 used in the shooting.

Cops and military had/have access to the same shit civilians did/do

>wights 30 kg
Yeah, that's why people commit mass shootings with miniguns all the time right? Because they're so easy to carry around. You're agile as a cat while shouldering that gun.

>implying I didn't just post this using parchment and a quill pen
Lurk moar

the military gear used by domestic law enforcement changed too, user.

Well you're like the Amish, but with chainmail and siege towers.

>technology gets better
Wtf, guess I gotta turn in my iphone and high speed internet now

Pussy. I can shoot and reload far faster than 45 rounds a minute.

they had repeating rifles and gatling guns back then Soyboy.

I agree. When the founders supported free speech newspapers took 1 or 2 months to circulate around the nation. Now with the internet in just 45 minutes a story can spread worldwide. The founders never intended for free speech to be instant and widespread. Times have changed. Media has changed. Our free speech laws should change with them.

It's the law of the land. Feel free to try to change it. You only need 37 states.

Yeah, because it's impossible to imagine that things can become more compact or efficient, right?
>mexican intellectual

You don't think the founding fathers or anyone could see that improvements to communication would be coming?

>what is sarcasm

Are you fucking stupid or something?

Peasants were banned from owning swords. Your point?

If you want to take on the US military with nothing but an AR-15 and muh rights, good luck to you

Yeah because look at Vietnam or Afghanistan-- oh wait...

That’s right!
When I think of safe places I think of Mexico.
kYS slow and film it so we can watch

The gatling gun was an ACW weapon and not designed until 1861. In the age of the flintlock there was no repeating rifle. There were multi-barreled guns like the ribauldequin or organ gun but they were more like light artillery pieces.

The founding fathers would also shoot the fuck out of each other if one person was being a punk ass bitch to the other. I wish that'd come back because there would be no Democrats left.

That 30p year old piece of paper guarantees your right to bitch about it openly in this great country, faggot. Youd be wise to not fuck with it, we defeated an empire to draft it

ban high capacity assault presses

OP cannot recover from this

I guess the first amendment doesn't apply to radio, television, movies, or the internet as the Founding Fathers didn't use those either.

Someone Please tell me difference between constitutionalist cucks and muslims who follow the quran word by word?

Very true, i can think of a politician who beat a leftist with his cane to the point the other guy never recovered from his injuries, his friends pulled pistols and kept the bystanders from interfering. The politician who talked shit lived the rest of his life in pain.

Nice one m8.

>press
>what is freedom of ‘speech’?

Well they also had cannons with chain shot that could cut down a whole crowd...

because the founding fathers knew better than you.

you like freedom of speech? freedom of religion? freedom from all the rest of it?

>Fundamental Human Right
>Law
Pick one

Chain shot was for taking out masts on ships, though i dont doubt some used it against infantry as well, although grape shot would have been more prevelant for that

>implying any of those things he listed are "speech"
speech comes out of your mouth user, not out of your hands or a camera.

High speed talking enhanced by Adderall ban nao

Laws have changed.
They didn't have background checks, permits, waiting periods, capacity limits, barrel length limits or any of the other arbitrary and capricious bullshit gun owners deal with today.

The Quran is a made up fantasy land book by a pedophile murderer and the Constitution was made by people who overcame tyranny?

Let's all remember private citizens had cannons, gattlings, fully auto Tommy guns n the such.

We have slowly been losing our rights because we keep listening to the bleating of fucking sheep.
No more fuck the anti gun politicians, the nu male faggots and crying lady men.
We will not give up our right to defend ourselves from criminals, power political hacks who wish to make us sets.

Vote them out.
Shame them
Call out their anti American views.
And embarrass those who want to makes serfs.

You're wrong. Use fucking Google.

The rights of bearing weapons depend on the material circumstances of the given society.

.... Both exist in the Constitution, friend

>45 rounds a minute

How did they arrive at this number?

This is the printing press the Founding Fathers used.

It could produce 250 single-sided sheets of paper per hour.

Times have changed. Printing presses have changed.

The First Amendment should change with them.

>Girandoni air rifle
>A fully-charged pressure flask was good for up to 80 shots.

Every fucking law is just "a piece of paper".

Free speech isn't negotiable, and isn't a potential danger outside of extreme cases already prohibited by law.

Gun rights are not provided by a magical piece of paper..

You cannot amend the Bill of Rights.

Cannons and other such weapons would have been very expensive.

Do you know how the constitution works you fucking retard? Holly shit.

Careful, the left retards REALLY hates the first amendment too. Anything the dislike is "hate speech!"

It's not worth your time trying to change the mind of these dumb Amerimutts, user. When you do so much as imply that their guns should be taken away they start throwing a temper tantrum like a baby getting their candy taken away from them.

And therefore what? Oh and by the way, what is the inflation adjusted price of cannons from back then? You obviously have the number handy since you made that claim, right?

>Remind me again why our gun laws are based on a 300 year old piece of paper.
The 2nd Amendment is meant to allow the US citizenry to arm themselves and overthrow a tyrannical government and their defenders in the event of an irrecoverable situation.

Even if you're a Marxist, Karl Marx advocated the same thing. In fact, Marx was far less vague about it and outright said that the people need to arm themselves with not only conventional infantry rifles but also cannons.

So what you're saying is we need a constitutional amendment banning assault weapons in the civilian population.

Yes. I would be for that.

But its like banning abortion. Not enough people agree.

So get ready for more and more. Until enough people DO agree. One day. Maybe.

The first ten amendments cannot be amended, anything after can.

AIDS kills thousands of faggots each year, let's outlaw homos

>it fires 45 rounds a minute
So, like any semi auto rifle? Are they mentally handicapped?

OK, so you don't actually know how the constitution works. End yourself, my man.
Stop making my side look retarded.
Please never post again.

Technically, even the first ten amendments can be changed.

It's just that anyone responsible for touching them would have their skin peeled off of their body with a potato peeler.

Yep. The fundamental rights of the Constitution can basically be summed up as "And the American people reserve the right to hold another revolution if you fuck up."

Because the 2nd is to prevent the government from enacting tyranny over the people. You cannot preserve freedom by having the government pinky-promise not to step on people. The people need more than a piece of paper granting inailiable rights, it needs the threat of violence (raw power) to contend with the government (who before had a monopoly on power). It keeps them hedged and forces them to indoctrinate people instead of swift implementation of a totalitarian regime.

I'm saying that because cannons take a lot to produce, especially with 1790s technology.

I could've taken the top rifle and killed every single kid in that school. What a dumb fucking meme.

the gun of the past was as good or in some cases even better than the ones an enemy military might use

the gun of today is inferior to the one an enemy military might use

This makes absolutely no sense. Why are you worried about homos dying from AIDS, given that you are a homophobe yourself? Shouldn't you be rejoicing that they are killing each other off? Or are you actually afraid of some homo raping your ass and infecting you?

Embarrassing.

>the eternal AR-15 vs jet fighter canard

Ever look at the demographic profile of the men (yes, it's all men) who are the trigger pullers, tank gunners, and plane drivers in the US armed forces? Here's a hint: at no point will they murder their brothers, neighbors, and cousins just because President Niggerfaggot and/or some limpwrist "General" with a Harvard diploma tells them to.

Get real, leaf.

Omg I am a Marxist now

You're right, the Founding Fathers thought that technology was completely stagnant, and there was no way in hell any kind of innovation would ever be made in the future to make things more efficient. Dumbass.

Also, the more important comparison you need to look at is the fact that both professional soldiers and civilians could own the exact same weaponry when the Second Amendment was written.

That wasn't the purpose of the amendment. It was meant to help the formation of militias (as opposed to standing armies) in case of invasion.

Should free speech not apply to internet publications?

terrible photo, that literally happens to every new president and their party

>You cannot amend the Bill of Rights.
>it would require adding a new amendment
kys retard

Then change the Constitution. The Constitution outlines two methods for doing that, and it has been changed many times since then. It takes a bit of effort, which may be why leftists don't do that.

Of course "our gun laws" have been changed many, many times since then ,, new gun laws are written every year.

what are you even on about the entire constitution can be amended. The highest authority in the US is a 3/4th majority of state legislatures. The constitution is just the approved document of that body which gives the federal government (that bodies arm) a list of what it can and can not do to enforce the collective state will.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>Ever look at the demographic profile of the men (yes, it's all men) who are the trigger pullers, tank gunners, and plane drivers in the US armed forces? Here's a hint: at no point will they murder their brothers, neighbors, and cousins just because President Niggerfaggot and/or some limpwrist "General" with a Harvard diploma tells them to.

This does not explain police. They willingly smash in doors and execute civilians because they cant risk their dental plan and pension benefits.

Actually, Vietnam was not "farmers with old rifles beat the US". North Vietnam was its own country with its own professional army that had tons of newer Soviet equipment like MiG-21s, Strelas, ZSU-23-4s, and T-54s. Even with all of that, The NVA was crushed by the US in every major engagement. The US only "lost" due to politics and people at home not wanting to fight a war that had no purpose to them. It was an actual war, not just an insurrection/guerilla war.

op is a nigger

>The Bill of Rights itself cannot be changed.

Remind me why i tolerate the existance of anyone but myself?

2nd amendment also applied to cannons back then. I want a god damn cannon.