KING NIGGER SPEAKS

Other urls found in this thread:

usgovernmentspending.com/us_education_spending_20.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who?

Q predicted this

can't wait till based obama gets 10x more likes and retweets than the cheeto bandito

based leaf

The only logical thing to do is arm more people, so that they aren't defenseless anymore.

based

>
>

Lol please do, arm your teachers too and make sure they cavity search your kids. Nothing makes me laugh more than seeing americans kill each other.

>irrelevant lame duck nigger
couldn't even pass gun control, absolute joke

Who would you arm? Teachers?

That would require more investment into our school system. Won't ever happen.

Common sense laws already exist so I don't know why re-instating them will do anything.
>criminals can't get guns
>mentally ill with records can't get guns
>guns aren't allowed near schools or in federal buildings
>background checks
>weapons with unusual (for lack of a better word) features such as short barrels, automatic receivers, suppressors, explosive ammo, and the like are strictly regulated.

OBAMA 2020

Fuck that piece of shit

>>mentally ill with records can't get guns
trump did away with that

Good. Thats a slippery slope we shouldn't tread on

But he already broke the law. You have to be 21 to buy the rifle he used and he was 19.

>tfw Sup Forums is a reliable journalistic source
>tfw no media outlets are saying where the ADL got their info
>tfw the political goal is being successfully executed

None of these regulations apply at gun shows

>to buy
not to own

>"Caring for our kids is our first job."
>Supports abortion
>t. King Nigger
Make up your mind, King Nigger. Either all children are precious, even those who are yet to be born, or none of them are.

>you have to be 21 to
I can buy any firearm I want in my state once I turn 18 with valid state ID and background check.

People love to propose that "common-sense" gun legislation, but they never seem to actually suggest what that might mean. If it's so common sense, why isn't it obvious to everyone what needs to be done?

Seriously, explain what we need to do so that I can slap my forehead with exasperation and lament that I could be so blind. Please deploy your "common-sense" suggestions.

as much as i hate the head nigger, hes right we shud really think about givin up are guns.

You're literally retarded if you're not shitposting.

You'd love Chicago then

Bravely said behind your memeflag comrade roach.

Legally, sure
Trump repealed that February 2017
Correct
Gunshow loophole
Correct

>satanic ritual sacrifice via abortion is a liberal norm
>lol we care about children
god democrats are fucking retarded.

He had 8 years and did fuck all, what a stupid nigger

But that's wrong you retard.

Barack Obama sure pushed hard for gun laws while he was president. Oh wait he never actually pushed for new gun laws he just said it to score political points (same with closing Guantanamo.)

You can go to a gun show and purchase a firearm without a background check.

What is wrong with what he said? Not choking on enough jew cock for ya? Giving millions more you have to borrow from the bankers to Israel in the next budget is sure to help American kids.

He was the president for 8 years. Wtf was he doing about it?

literally who? is that that guy that was president one time??? like in 2008?? wasn't that 10 years ago now?? why is he weighing in on this?

KING NIGGER just don't get that he is now totally irrelevant. I wish they would stop doing conferences and shit. They're just a Soros propaganda machine.

Two terms. More than the kike cock sucker will get.

yep, I'm sure the republican congress he had would've passed gun control laws

>abortion is murder, every human life is precious
>FUCK WIC!!! Single mothers are degenerate and deserve to starve
Republicans are retarded

>Americans still think the problem is the gun
IT has more to do with your mutt genetics than anything desu senpai

>that most Americans want

No he didn't retard. He got rid of the law that banned social security recipients from owning guns, many of which were disabled veterans. Even leftist orgs like the aclu opposed it.

S'up Jizzhead?

>Please deploy your "common-sense" suggestions.

mental illness disqualifies you from owning a gun? allowing a mentally ill person to obtain a weapon makes you an accomplice to whatever said person did with that gun? having a more thorough background check for gun purchases?

he should be arrested

>our kids
>jews
Pick one.

>supporting trump makes you mentally ill
>all trump supporters have their guns seized

So let's just accept that this is the case. I direct you to the first answer in What we have here is a lack of critical thinking. On one hand, it should be made illegal to sell a gun without doing background checks. Fine. Let's agree on that. On the other hand, even if you make it illegal, people will apparently get guns illegally anyway.

Is there any way to please the gun grabbers? I suspect that the answer is no, at least not until the entire population is left with nothing but their limp dicks to ward off those who wish them harm.

What he said is obviously true to anyone who isn't a paranoid, insecure, nut job who loves his guns more than people.

You spend a trillion dollars on your education system every year: usgovernmentspending.com/us_education_spending_20.html

Thats more than your military spending, btw. Most people believe military spending is higher because they don't realize the vast majority of educational spending is state and municipal, so they fall for propaganda that only shows federal spending.

So yeah your schools aren't underfunded, your students are just morons and increasingly psychopaths

>common-sense gun laws
>that most Americans want

Such a shameless propagandist.

lmao what backwater do you live in that doesn't require them?

Common sense more like communist sense

Hurr durr. You look like you're mentally ill. Due process denied. No gun for you. Your credit rating is below 750. No gun for you. In fact. No guns for anybody. FEMA death camps for all. Good goyim. Now go back to sleep and forget about silly rights.

Every. Fuckin. Time.

>A fucking leaf

You're so determined to cling on to something that you've never even used to defend yourself.

This from a mass murderer who butchered hundreds of thousands in the ME and Asia?

Fuck off OBOMBA, back 2 UR cum slopping bf

No, you can't. What you can do is is buy a gun privately in a parking lot of a gun show. ATF agents do it all the time, then arrest people after entrapping them by either knowing they can't legally own a gun or selling illegally modified guns.

underrated

>t. Israel

They keep saying “our kids” but i dont have any. Not my problem.

No, they say miltary spending is higher because they always cut out "mandatory" spending, i.e. entitlements.

To be able to guarantee liberties in tge long run, you have to be able to maintain an insurgency against any entity that uses power to deny them
To maintain an insurgency, you need access to effective means of creating casualties
If people have access to the means to create casualties, misuse is possible and thus occurs in the long run.
Over time, this means being able to prevent all deaths from misuse of tge means to create casualties and being able to ensure liberty by threat of force are mutually exclusive.
Personally, I find a life where you lose rights to increase the security of that life becomes valueless.

Jesus Christ what a bunch of retards. I truly feel sorry for your families.

Why run/campaign on that premise then? To deceive?

>MSM predicted this

Common sense gun laws = diversity is strength
Bullshit catch phrases that mean nothing and try to push (((their))) agenda onto you

Have you ever bee to a gun show? Most of the sellers are ffl dealers and you know what that means? A fucking background check. What you are trying to stop is private sales which happen anywhere.

Lol. Single mom has made many bad choices, innocent baby has not. Try harder

Oh fuck you're right, let's just kill the poor.

Great argument!

I don’t have a brainlet enough meme for this. How many reporters need to get BTFO on this for it to go away?

King Nigger wants to take guns from law abiding Whites not feral, crime committing niggers.

molan labe

white repubicans btfo

Most single mothers who use wic are fobby beaners
T. Cashier

>More thorough background check
Wtf does this even mean?

Most Americans want common sense law enforcement ie actually holding people accountable for their crimes whether it be stealing a firearm, invading the country, or running the most corrupt administration in our nation’s short history.

>5

>argument: maybe dangerous psychos with verifiable mental illness shouldn't be allowed to purchase weapons
>counterargument: DURRRR HITLER WILL LITERALLY TAKE US ALL TO FEMA DEATH CAMPS WHERE OBAMA AND SOROS WILL FEAST ON OUR TESTICLES
>argument: you're a fucking retard
>faggot: durr not an argument

This really pisses me off...

The whole idea that everyone wants "common sense" gun laws.

Because it is manipulative lie. Example end the gumshoe loophole which doesn't exist and is just private sales which you can't regulate anyway because you have no idea if they are happening....

Or they present an idea like banning bump stocks which is like okay w/e but then the bill is doing all this other shit.

Or like an "assault weapon ban"

It's not actually common sense they just misleadingly present it that way and when ignorant people go "yea that makes sense" they go see everyone wants this.

If you read naughty books they'll label you nuts.

1/1 presidents with sperm all on their face demand gun control?

wtf i love obama emu now

Is this the final stage of the brainlet meme?

Chicago 2018

As of Monday, at least 250 people have been shot this year compared with 390 this time last year. There have been 56 homicides, 14 more than this point last year.

This past weekend, eight people were shot, four fatally, between Friday night and early Monday. Two homicides occurred within 20 minutes Friday night , ending more than 24 hours without any shootings in the city.

Thanks Obama

My guess is there are worse

Nigga dats capatulizm!

The judicially commited already can't buy guns idiot.

Getting bitch slapped by the Republicans, that's what.

10 niggers shoot one guy each, that's not newsworthy. 1 white(ish?) Guy shoots 10 people, and white America is a sick, twisted, creature which must be slain.

you ever seen advertisement claiming how company x cares for delivering the best possible service to its customers at the most affordable, competitive prices, only to discover you're being fleeced for a shitty service and realize they never gave a fuck about you and all they cared about was turning a profit.

that's kinda what current state of background checks look like.

Fucking love Obama. The only competent president in the last 18 years.

It means he's illiterate on gun laws.
NICS checks are probably the most stringent background checks a normal person can get short of a secret clearance by the FBI. Making them "more thorough" is meaningless.

came here to say this

Why should anyone believe you? You've spread several Brady campaign straight up lies here already.

This.