Twintails

>twintails
>big boobs
>chuuni
>horny
>prevert
>brocon
>bread

who is best imotou and why is it Tsuda Kotomi?

Movie on nyaa when?

Is there a movie?

Where have you been?

I haven't watched anime or visited any anime site in a year.

That post brought me to tears.

It's not even out yet in theaters

Tell them to hurry user

Kotomi is the reason i lived through 2015

Wow, she fell down the puberty tree and hit every branch on the way down.

Kotomi's one of my favorite imoutos because she actually has an extremely visible resemblance to her brother. Usually they look nothing alike.

The best part is that even with her looking like her brother, she is stil insanely hot and cute. Lucky her!

>Then Imouto
>Imouto now

all girls best girl

This story is almost believable, until I realized people can't possibly be this stupid. Right?

RIGHT?????

>people can't possibly be this stupid
That's were you're wrong, kiddo

I know everyone does it, but using the term "vagina" like that bugs me. You can't normally see a vagina from the outside.

Uomi>Shino

Dude, I would have just bought her a vibrator or a dildo and left it in her sock drawer with the message: I won't say anything if you won't, just stay out of the fridge.

She snuck up on me tho. So forgettable in the first season just to make a run at best girl status once she transferred in and busted up.

I forgot all about it until it started rotting and stinking up my room so I threw it out my window into the neighbor's yard and their dog ate it
Laughed harder than I should have.

That's not Mikan.
Kotomi isn't even best SYD, Shino is.

Fuck off and kill yourself.

True, but Kotomi > Uomi.

>all these skanks that talk about lewd things
>none of them will put out for Tsuda
Glad I dropped this.

>none of them will put out for Tsuda
They totally would though If Tsuda actually put in the slightest effort and didn't crush every single flag. It's a failure on Tsuda's end, not theirs.

It's not a failure. He's doing it to survive. If he gives in, the series gets turned into a full hentai and the animation quality takes a deep nosedive, killing the whole thing and him with it.

I'd think he'd die from exhaustion.

Whats the best release for each season and the OVAs. Watched S1 last year and i think i used Elysium but for the OVAs and S2 all i can find is Horriblesubs and batches that mix BDs and DVDs and as far as i can tell the S2 OVAs is missing an episode.

We're talking about a teenage girl here user

Those can only be pure, right?

Hata is best SYD

That's not the anal princess

Yes, Kotomi makes me a incest fag.

What's the difference between pigtails and twintails?

There really isn't one. Pigtails can be short, but can you still call them twintails if they're short?

Yes you can.