Would Esdeath have been a good wife and mother to Tatsumi's kids?

Would Esdeath have been a good wife and mother to Tatsumi's kids?

It depends on how many semen baths she wanted to take.

No because she is a edgy cunt shit tier femdom

Or he could've not wussed out and fucked and impregnated her here. That would've easily taken her out of the war for 9 months

I want to watch this show because femdom but after reading that one dog chapter out of boredom I feel like theres no way it isn't painfully over the top with edginess

am I wrong

If they died in the womb then they weren't string enough to be her children.

>Implying she would have let a baby hinder her bloodlust.

Don't bother. Basically everyone interesting dies, including Esdeath.

Don't you think she'd go a bit psycho and paranoid about protecting the prized creation of her and Tatsumi in her womb and not go to battle?

>for 9 months

Nah. More like 4. Assuming she went back into battle immediately after giving birth. And if her bloodlust is any indicator, someone besides her would be raising her/their kids, so there goes the 'good mother' idea.

Esdeaths too controlled for that, but then again pregnancy would be a new thing for her. If anything she'd probably welcome the challenge of pregnancy and giving birth.

She'd essentially be Goku with tits as far as her parental skills are concerned. Though she wouldn't be above doting on her kids occasionally.

>there are still too few doujins of her
>there isn't a good one

>implying she'd let anyone raise her precious daughter and not let her toughen herself up
Esdeath would be the definition of tough love mother but shed love her daughter

I can see it. Men running away from a pregnant woman massacring them all. Kind of like the Boss from MGS

>kids
I think in the end there would only be one child, the weak ones would not make it.

I agree fully. Her neglect wouldn't be intentional, just the result of ignorance and maybe a little self-indulgence as far as killing shit is concerned.

Nice.

I mean wouldn't she just love her kids regardless? They're the precious creations from Tatsumi and her own genes.

yet her core belief is "the weak die and the strong live" she even held that against her village and family.

I think there's a vast difference between applying that to your own father and village as opposed to your own daughter. When your own kids get involved, motherhood can change someone

Yeah if Esdeath and Takumi have children and then one of them were to die I think there would be a good chance of her beliefs changing a bit. Would be a nice chance for some character development

>No SoL where Esdeath becomes an overbearing overprotective mother while still massacring rebel scum

Kill me

Yes

>Tatsumi wakes up to Esdeath holding a positive pregnancy test

What happens next?

She agrees to join Night Raid and then everyone gets a happy ending the end.

Actually no, Esdeath would be a busy woman, you will cook for her, she only supports you money and sex which is damn great.

Poor Esdeath, she only needed some love, fucking heartless pussy mc, even harems in shonen are full of faggots

that's what separates the betas from the alphas user

It's possible, she'd raise them with a hellish training regimen and expect much from them but she'd look after them.

Except when she made it clear that Tatsumi would not change her view on life.

You're not wrong, although the anime skipped over the most edgiest parts like wild hunt.

>Good wife
Yes
>Good mother
No

Probably not for the duration of her pregnancy, but after that I imagine she'd get pretty Spartan about it (and therefore want lots of children to guarantee at least one of them ends up worthy to succeed her). She'd probably abandon them in the wilderness, only loving and caring for the ones that manage to crawl back covered in the blood of their enemies.

She'd give birth to sextuplets and make her own Jaeger Squadron

>I mean wouldn't she just love her kids
"Love" is a new thing to her.
Maybe, maybe not. Maybe she would be a drill sergeant to her kids.

There are some fanfics where she has kids or adopts them.

Is it possible to convert Esdeath personality into Camilla personality?

Tatsumi: "You raped me, you pyscho bitch!"

Esdeath: "You said it like it was a bad thing."

No. She's nuts

nah man

Can she survive the dragon dick?

Yes she would momdom is hot

If she doesn't it simply means she wasn't strong enough to be his lover.

No. She would thrown them over a cliff and into a volcano, Tekken style.

She would just freeze her womb whenever she goes into battle. obviously.

This woman is literally the only reason I'm remotely interested in looking into this series, but she just strikes me as too much an edgelord, and gets plot armor to back up her really shitty views.

I don't know what to do. I love bad girls, but there just seems to be nothing to save from her.

Never stick your dick in crazy.

Aside from forced romance with the MC that goes on for way too long, and general OPness, she's one of the better characters in the series. One thing I love about her is that she's clearly an evil sadistic psycho-bitch while still being a competent leader and actually respects her subordinates. In a manga where every villain is either one-dimensionally evil or evil in name only, she manages to strike a nice balance.

Forced romance? And desu it's the OPness that also puts me off. She's gifted one in ten trillion strength, and she apparently thinks she worked for it, and becomes an edgy social Darwinist.

I don't mind evil bitches, even sadistic psycho ones, my only issues are if they are completely irredeemable, or utterly selfish with not even the slightest inkling about true love.

Well she did work for it. Before drinking the blood that gave her her powers there was nothing to suggest she was anything more than just a really fucked up yet skilled barbarian girl. Her combat experience mostly comes from hunting beasts than any innate gift, and gaining her ice powers required her to overcome a lot of mindfuckery. Once more is that she didn't "become" an edgy social darwinist, she was like that since childhood due to the harsh living conditions of her tribe, and her edge/sadism is all but stated to just be her natural personality.

no

H
Ah, it really sucks. I have a severe thing for evil boobs, but seriously, Esdeath just takes the cake for being utterly irredeemable. I even try to find the best in anyone. Look, I WANT to believe, but everything I've been reading and hearing from people for a long time now is just how fundamentally unsaveable she is.

I'll still believe there is some way, but even, it's more faith than possibility at this point.

I have my doubts.

You know you don't have to waifu every character, right? She's irredeemable on purpose. You're supposed to feel a little sorry for her since she wants to fall in love, but she's still a killer and dies with all the other murderers.

I love the ending

That's the problem. I feel guilt. I want to save her.

Men think with their dicks. Hot chicks are always redeemable.

No, just anyone, that's all. Someone who can express love is always redeemable. I want to believe.

No way since their personalities doesn't match at all and she will be a strict mother to their kids.

Akame would make a better mother than Esdeath.

Didn't Zero reveal that she was molested by a friend as a kid or something?

The cunt tried but failed.

Zero makes me super sad.

How would sex with Esdeath be like? How would she react to being cummed inside and impregnated?

Takahiro has become a cancer that needs to be eradicated. Fuck him.

What's so sad about this?

Because Takahiro is ruining the series and everyone in this page is gonna die very soon.

Uh ok, so there's the bob-cut girl and the tan girl who will probably die, but isn't the girl with the scar on her nose the one who took Esdeath's hand? And Akame and Kurome are still alive.

Mez is Chelsea tier in Zero and one of the few nice characters to everyone, especially Akame. Her dad was the guy who trained Akame and gave her her sword. Now see how Mez is treated in AkG.

>tfw Rabac could have been boning delicious tan and her masochist friend if he'd played his cards right

>tfw she got strangled to death and forgotten about

kind of makes me happy lubbock got turned into ground beef

Honestly the whole show should have been Tastumi defecting from the rebellion even though the Empire "killed" his friends because all of them are shitters

Looked like pretty much what you'd expect according to the episode. She's on top and big spoon.

Know, she was penetrated, multiple times. She died in a pool of her own blood and tears.

>penetrated

wasn't she just strangled?

Sorry with the exception of Scarface and Kurome.

What was the point of that whole yuri arc in zero?

Akame also owes Mez for saving her life. Her father also wanted her to eventually find a good man and be happy. She found a good man, but it certainly didn't lead to happiness.

No. Rabac distracts her by flirting with her when she goes to finish him off, and when she starts flirting back, uses his teigu to pull his thrown knives back and stabs her in the should blades. Then, while she's moaning on the ground, he stabs a few more times before thrusting straight through her, pinning her to the ground. I remember Sup Forums being pretty salty at it when it happened.

To explain why Akame turned away from the D.

>Akame also owes Mez for saving her life.
Mez and the others didn't save her, just freed her and her sister from the Esdeath-Molester.

>Her father also wanted her to eventually find a good man and be happy. She found a good man, but it certainly didn't lead to happiness.

Gozuki is a douchebag and definitely not a good father.

I'm happy he died. Dude was a douchebag

what if she had a boy

think like breeders in pokemon make a shitton of eggs only to find ones with perfect genes, but bloodier

His back story and motivation for joining an assassination ring was crap, but he was an overall pretty chill guy. Actually, barring Leone and the General, most of Night Raid had pretty shitty backstory/justifications for being assassins when compared to the Jaegars.

He killed a tan girl. His death was fitting. That being said, I wonder what they did with his body. Chelsea's head was posted on a stake and left out to rot while her body was eaten by the dog thing. Never knew what happened to Lubbock.

Correction; he had a brown girl at his mercy and killed her.

Literally nothing. It was just Takahiro forcefully inserting his cancer into the series, again and once again killing and damaging the series, again. A shit ton of people shit all over him for it too.

He's too fucking dumb to remember what he writes.

Even worse. I hope they carried his head and posted it in front of the gate

Now sdeath is in my top worst girls before of mine

I can't decide between her and Beatrix Brehmer for my top worst girl.

sdeath is worst, her "crush in love" by tatsumi is by a smile

Her death is still a shit

>Akame didn't win

Sadistic

Akame is too good for that shit of tatsumi

Winning would have required her to get some actual screentime outside of fights. It was doomed from the start.

AKAME GA KILL VN WHEN
I need my Leone route

>be the only interesting character in the series
>best girl too
>but since she's the 'main antagonist', she's not supposed to win
>end up dying
>MC ends up with an annoying chipmunk instead
why is this allowed

Beatrix was just as sadistic, and it was played seriously rather than tongue in cheek. She was also a self righteous hypocrite with a huge bitch streak who used the greater good as an excuse to act out her sadism. She smiled at the deaths of her own soldiers, even though it was a major setback for her. She got close to, befriended, and manipulated a military school rival to kill her own brother because she was pissed that her rival was better than her. She broke the Hero's sister and forced them to fight, which resulted in Hero's sister's death. She also doomed her nation just because she wanted to be ruler for a day. She pulled strings to launch a coup while the military was distracted by what was basically a zerg invasion. She didn't care what she did to achieve power. If she had to kill everyone, then she'd do it to rule over the ashes. To top it all off, she's implied to be a lesbian rapist, and a lot of her more sadistic actions are just because she wants to scissor with the heroine. Even her ugly male companions get sympathetic bits and ends compared to her.

She wasn't even in the running?