Anti-Gun Control Images

Gimme your best anti-grabber memes. Starting with a decent exchange between Flash and Superman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fYL0yN110go
youtu.be/9IdM84YVmV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Final

Thank you for contributing

Flash Gordon has a point.

What's your interpretation of it?

all of flash's comparisons don't kill in the 10s largely indiscriminately, from one perp. The point isn't just flatly saving lives in the gun control debate, it's preventing effective mass killings. if there was a black hole weapon capable of killing 1/5 of america's population with each use, no one would say "we take away their black holes and then what? cigarettes?" scale is important. these memes are dumb as shit if the subject is ever assault weapons

>then we lock up anyone who leaves a dangerous dog unchained.

Yes? I don't see any problem with this. If someone raises a dangerous dog it means they're already a bad person and then to leave it unchained means they don't give a shit about their community and should be removed from it.

Very enlightening, why do we have any laws? Criminals just break them!

That you are damned if you do and damned if you don't. But if you take direct action you are responsible of what happens next. If you just watch from the sidelines no one can blame you as everyone else is watching from the sidelines as well.

Basically people are stupid and do stupid things, but because people want to have the freedom of choice, you should also give people the choice to remain stupid. You can't force stupid out of people.

by this logic why do we have laws in the first place? know im being pro gun control in this thread but idk where i stand about gun control. do know this argument is indian garbage though

Dude taxes are theft LMAO

Put a gun in your mouth and eat a bullet

>all of flash's comparisons don't kill in the 10s largely indiscriminately, from one perp. The point isn't just flatly saving lives in the gun control debate, it's preventing effective mass killings. if there was a black hole weapon capable of killing 1/5 of america's population with each use, no one would say "we take away their black holes and then what? cigarettes?" scale is important. these memes are dumb as shit if the subject is ever assault weapons

And that is why citizens dont own nuclear warheads you fuckwit.

What a worthless stat. 30k people die annually from automotives and 2.2 million get injured.

laws are designed to punish criminals
gun control punishes law abiding people by removing their ability to defend themselves from criminals

its not about that. people willing to shoot others are already criminals and will do so anyway. infact, making guns illegal just gives us less information about a crime.

>if there was a black hole weapon capable of killing 1/5 of america's population with each use, no one would say "we take away their black holes and then what? cigarettes?"
you mean like nukes?
lmao, nobody is trying to ban nukes
and if the second amendment were enforced as it was originally intended citizen owned nuclear weapons would be allowed and SHOULD BE
citizens should be able to own warships and any kind of arms they can afford

Reminder that the amount of people who actually die in violent gun deaths is incredibly small and insignificant. Life is only getting more and more peaceful. The recent spur of mass shootings wasn't started by some sudden lax gun laws, and it won't be fixed by stricter gun laws.

SHALL
NOT
INFRINGE

What about banning trucks, you fucking idiot?

>citizen owned nuclear weapons would be allowed and SHOULD BE

Let's try this new thing in the USA only first

The whole argument feels like an overbearing mother. "You shouldn't hit your brother so I'll take away both your toy swords." Whereas a father would let you sort it out amongst yourselves so you grow up to be reasonable adults.

>and if the second amendment were enforced as it was originally intended citizen owned nuclear weapons would be allowed and SHOULD BE
So you would nuke your enitre city to stop a burglar?

If you want to reduce gun violence, banning black people would be much more effective than banning guns.

No for the same reason we don't shoot up the whole neighborhood to deal with the crack addict that made the shitty final life choice to break into our house with a knife.

that is the shittiest strawman i've ever heard
they point of the second amendment isn't to stop burglary you fucking brainlet, it's to prevent government tyranny.
All the children in every school could be shot to death tomorrow and i would still support the second amendment and unrestricted gun rights for citizens in every city and state in america.

>0 sources cited
congratulations its a wasted image that had potential

youtube.com/watch?v=fYL0yN110go

What the hell's an assault weapon? Any kind of weapon can assault. Hell, most tools can too.

It's so very convenient that the man of steel wants to get rid of guns.

Do you think excommunication from a community would be a possible thing to bring back (To small towns anyway)? Would it be a good thing?

Against a hellfire? And don't come with that creepypasta about destroying two bridges and a port, voila the tyrant US gov would falter.

Berry Enlightendding. And Stuff??? )))))))))

But just one more law and we'll have peace. I know we said that after the last hundred, but I double swearsies it's just one or two more laws before absolute peace.

This would be hilarious if people didn't take it seriously.

>Based Barry Allen
Injustice was pretty good

What do you mean?

So, absolute nihilism is the solution then.

Lets lock up people that cut in line too to be honest. Its been a long time coming..

No, just caution. The law is a sledgehammer, not a scalpel. That's why they leaned so hard toward liberty in our foundation documents. Every law chains every man more and more. Some are necessary, Most are not. Can you imagine if the US had a law stating there could only be 100 specifically listed illegal things or activities at any one time?

government tyranny DOES NOT EQUAL all out war of the state vs the citizenry. (which the govt would still lose, seeing as it would become a major international humanitarian incident and the rest of the world would pounce on the opportunity to destroy the US under the guise of liberating its people from oppression)

Government tyranny is what the entire constitution was written to prevent.
Freedom of Assembly
Freedom of Speech
Freedom from having troops quartered in your homes.
Freedom from the looming shadow of the police state that lurks in the background of every government

THAT is the point, and THAT is worth the hundreds of thousands of deaths that the US already suffered in the war of independence and the civil war in order to preserve.

youtu.be/9IdM84YVmV0

Also, remind them of the hundreds of millions that died in the last century as a result of being unarmed and at the mercy of totallitarian regimes.

Pretty cringe desu

It's not the murder of your citizenry, otherwise you'll be king of a pile of ashes, it's absolute control. It's less the abattoir at the butcher's and more the fence area beforehand.

"Here you go Mr. Official, all my guns. All I have left now it the hope you won't point them at me."

Exactly.

Only two kinds of people call for disarmament of the populace.

The ignorant, and the enemy.

posted with a nazi meme flag
>pottery

Has no argument to the point
>pottery

Tbh I just think the flag looks pretty.

What would be the modern analog for firearms compared to things like blogs and bots?

Nothing of value was lost. The world is overcrowded and we don't even have enough room for the people that DONT cut in line. It looks brutal but it makes sense honestly.

Blogs would be homemade guns, bots as in shilling bots? Those CIA crates they leave in ghettos

Hmmm

Blog= 3D printed gun
Bot= autonomous gun that pulls its own trigger

just lobotomize everyone
or put them in pods like in the matrix

I always wondered. since they're so readily available,
why don't you guys put gatling guns in your house pointing at your front door.
someone breaks in / police breaches and BRAAAAAWP

The art is inconsistent..
Flash is moving the black pieces but then superman is holding the black knight..
It's like they don't know how to play chess and don't know what they're talking about.
Checkmate.

>I always wondered. since they're so readily available,
why don't you guys put gatling guns in your house pointing at your front door.
someone breaks in / police breaches and BRAAAAAWP

If it wasn’t for the $15,000 cost of the gun, not to mention .45 Long Colt ammo ain’t cheap either, yeah, I’d do it. But a shotgun or handgun is cheaper and easier.

OP pic makes me want kryptonite bullets