What is so fun about guns anyways? People like myself want to live by myself...

What is so fun about guns anyways? People like myself want to live by myself. Like going to work and maybe later stop by a cafe and enjoy a nice evening breeze without some autist having an error and shoot everybody. Why dont I never hear these news from europe?
What does shooting anybody achieved anything anyways? All it has done is people hate you even more

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers_(Europe)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>a fucking leaf
>What is so fun about guns anyways?
Have you even shot a peopleperson before?

False flag

>I trust the government, in its current state of intelligence agencies scandals, to disarm the citizens

>2017 + 1
>not owning a gun
Faggot

it does happen in Europe, we just don't sensationalize it as much as the media in the US.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers_(Europe)

>Why dont I never hear these news from europe?
Fuck off, nigger lover. I want a gun.

fun stuff like getting pos corrupt blm and friends to stand down because you intimidated them with enough guns at the bundy ranch standoff, the exact purpose the second amendment was meant for.

We need guns to stop other people with guns, who have guns to stop other people with guns.

Shhh, just go to sleep. Ignore the massive weapons lobby that get rich, and the politicians that stay in power by dividing citizens and having them kill each other. Just buy more guns and sleeeeeep.....

>I want those same corrupt politicians I just mentioned to disarm me because I'm a state-cuck.

How many times have you been shot/shot at, user?

For me, the number is zero. Also, I don't personally know anybody who has been shot at either. Because statistically, it's a lot more rare than MSM coverage on it would lead you to believe. Basically, don't hang out around niggers and your chances of being shot are basically zero.

- Fact: In 2014 there were 8,124 gun homicides in the US.
- Fact: The US population in 2014 was 318.6 million

Meaning in 2014, your chances of being killed by gun in the US were about 0.0025%

You can still do all that breezy cafe shit without me having to give up my firearms. Quit being a drama faggot.

those that get killed in school shootings have never been shot at before

you dont think about it until you are the victim and by then it is too late

Right, so pick the exception and fixate on it. Got it.

I take it you sweat bullets every time you ride in a car then? After all, auto related deaths are much more common. You don't think about it until you are the victim and by then it's too late though.

Try going to a range. You'll understand then. It's fun and a good time trying to improve my accuracy. It's mostly a battle against myself (similar to golf in that way), but it's also fun to have a little competition among friends, to see who shoots tighter groups, more bullseyes, etc.

but it makes me feel unsafe knowing that you have guns. you're probably some scary and smelly trailer creature. i say ban all guns. in the future, we should also ban kitchen knives. if the food comes already cut in tiny cubes, you only need a spoon.

at least the car safety is being worked on all the time and fatal accident have gone down with each year
unlike lets screech about muh guns and not see beyond ourselves
>Right, so pick the exception and fixate on it
>if the chances are it wont happen to me then it doesnt matter
lets see the tune you will be singing when this happens to you or your close ones internet tough guy

> 7.5/10

Ah. So, you only selectively handwring about things that probably are never going to happen to you?

>at least the car safety is being worked on all the time and fatal accident have gone down with each year unlike lets screech about muh guns and not see beyond ourselves
But the homicide rate is declining, even with the number of privately owned guns increasing.

>lets see the tune you will be singing when this happens to you or your close ones internet tough guy.
If I lived 300 years, the odds are still less than 1 in 100 that I'd be killed by a gun in my lifetime. Probably considerably lower than that since I don't hang out around shitskins.

>What is so fun about guns anyways?

I've been shooting competitive sporting clays for 12 years, there is nothing that releases stress for me more than chalking up a good score and getting my team to the finals. Guns are designed for far more than just shooting people. Now quit acting like a little faggot and get yourself a gun related hobby.

>All it has done is people hate you even more
People can't hate you if they're dead.

5-stand and skeet is the shit. No women or niggers either

if you dont cares what happens to other people then leave this thread
I still care

>Why dont I never hear these news from europe?

because we are already disarmed cattle ready to be sheared by globalists. so there is no point in shilling about muh guns

meanwhile, there have been plenty of mass shootings in this tiny country of mine alone in recent years.

not to mention the trucks of peace.

people have the capacity to kill other people. life is full of randomness, and will end eventually. get over it faggot

I only compete in 10 stand sporting clays... Normal skeet is alright, but I'm a bit too ADHD to enjoy skeet, I like being able to move to multiple different stands with different layouts. The club I shoot at is extremely cool with it's sporting layouts too, they change them up for all 3 season of league, and they even get crafty by hiding trampolines behind bushes, so the rabbit clays come bouncing out of the bushes like actual rabbits. It's quite fun.

Or if u live around kiddie fucking wackos like Daniel cook in manistee mi. Works at Whitehall industries. Violated his own flesh and blood 9 yr old daughter

>pistol
lol, watch out guys

I enjoy the practice of finding something, shooting it, cleaning it, cooking it and finally eating it. It feels very rewarding