Raildex

What is the Observer's endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

sevenseasentertainment.com/books/a-certain-scientific-accelerator-vol-6/
amazon.co.jp/gp/search/?ie=UTF8&camp=1207&creative=8415&linkCode=shr&tag=00-11-22-11-00-22&age_nav_name=DVD&search-alias=dvd&__mk_ja_JP=a&field-keywords=&field-title=とある Blu-ray BOX スペシャルプライス版&field-actor=&field-director=&node=&field-original=&field-subtitled=&field-binding_browse-bin=&field-dvd-region=&field-price=&field-pct-off=&emi=&sort=relevancerank&Adv-Srch-Dvd-Submit.x=0&Adv-Srch-Dvd-Submit.y=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is now a mikoto thread.

Marrying Touma

Probably just to observe?

It's never that simple in this series.

Didn't happen that way in the LN,.
As Shirai Kuroko lay there, dazed at the irrationality of it all, the boy said, “Uhh, sorry I’m late. Well, I mean, I sort of ran off without really understanding what was going on. If I hadn’t run into Mikoto on the way here, I wouldn’t have known what to do—Hey, wait a second! Why are you all busted up like that?!”
The boy ran over in a fluster as though he’d only just noticed the state Shirai was in.
“You…Why…Y-you risked your life for me?” stammered Shirai despite herself.
This certainly didn’t seem like a person who had successfully pulled off the ridiculous feat of pounding warped space back into its normal shape.
So she asked, just to make sure. “I’m a complete stranger, aren’t I? You have that kind of power…You may possess such great strength…but how can you be so earnest? How did you get into all this with no hesitation?”
For just a moment, the boy looked taken aback at what she’d said.
“Then he replied, “I mean, you can ask me why or how, but…to be frank, it’s quicker and easier to stand up to things instead of running away, right? Well, I mean, if running away would have saved you, I would have chosen that in a heartbeat.”
“It’s not…that easy, though! Didn’t you feel at all scared or anything?”
The boy didn’t seem affected by her words. His response came without a second’s hesitation. “Well, I guess I was kinda scared. But hey, I made a promise, right?”
"Promise?" repeated Shirai as the boy gave a good look around.
She wondered what he was doing before realizing an instant later he was checking to see that nobody was around.
Finally, he spoke again in a low, secretive voice. “…Yeah, a promise. To protect Misaka Mikoto and the world around her. With some smug, shy guy whose name I don’t even know.” He grinned a little. “I was a little late to the party, but I’ll ask anyway. Am I holding up my part of that promise right now?”

>3rd level 5
Ugh, disgusting. She's even weaker then Gunha the 7th

Shirai gave him a confused look, but finally she got her brain working again and looked around—then stopped on one thing.
Misaka Mikoto, the Railgun, the Ace of Tokiwadai, was running over to them. Running through the giant windhole she’d opened herself. Running to her wound-covered underclassman. Running with a face that looked about ready to cry.
In Shirai Kuroko’s eyes was the girl she wanted to protect the most, entirely unharmed.
And thus, she answered, “…Yes, you are doing a fine job of it. Half of it, in any case.”
The remaining half was currently fleeing with the luggage using Move Point.
“I see.”
He must have known something. The boy didn’t make any mention of what she’d just said—he simply nodded unflinchingly.
And then he spoke again.
“Then I’ll go take care of the other half now.”

Don't start with me.

Yomikawa is an underrated qt

Purple

Underrated indeed. Would fug but I'm 99% sure she's a dyke. She's raising three kids with another woman after all.

In the anime, she looked like she was on the ground and he picked her up

Never confirmed.

I'm sure she'd at least be down for a good fuck regardless

Yes, in the anime. In the LN it didn't happen that way.
In the anime she started falling and Touma caught her after climbing up the stairs Misaka made with magnetism, fucking ridiculous. In the LN she stayed on the floor she was on and Touma came up through the railgun cleared path on the stairs made with magnetism.
The LN description of Touma crushing the distortion in space is also much nicer than the lame instantaneous effect the anime showed.

The scale of destruction here is pretty ridiculous while in the LN Misaka just surgically created a path and Kamijou completely defeated the damage about to occur due to the massive teleported object.

Jailbreak soon

>Index
>school swimsuit
This doesn't make any sense.

its amazing how he did that in the first place

To marry Dave Meltzer.

Misaka is a murderer

Misaki a pile of shit

I remember thinking that was some fuhrer King Bradley level shit.

Okay, so how has my boy Gunha been doing since volume 12? I've been away for a while.

He got mentioned once

The steps were made by magnetism so it's not like he was magically jumping between different pieces of falling rubble. And the description in the LN was a lot less dramatic. Misaka just cut a little hole and made a stairway and he ran as fast as possible until he reached the room with Kuroko and could negate the teleportation attack.

Fuck. Oh well, I'm sure he'll get the spotlight soon enough, I can feel it in my guts.

What even is gunha's power

He uses the fifth element of ether to dilute the essence of AIM in the air around himself, and then takes the energy drained from it to enhance his own attributes, allowing him to create a variety of effects from superstrength to colored explosions. Truly, a formidable power.

His power is basically bullshit.

two types of people

0b10 types of people

Nobody knows. Supposedly he's like a science side version of Ollerus.

He catches a Railgun shot with his fucking teeth I think it's pretty much confirmed.

Confirmed Level 5 list:
Accel > DM > Gunha > Mikoto > Mugino
Special Tier: Misaki (she can beat anyone if her power works on them, most likely she can beat all the other level 5's except Accel and Mikoto if she attacks first)

No.6>>>>>>>>all

Coin railgun is weaksauce due to the coin being a power limiter. Misaka damaged Gunha through his strongest defensive move, so no it is not confirmed.

He humored Ollerus and kept up with her level 6 shift berserk mode, he's stronger than her.

...but he did it with his fucking mouth like he didn't even fucking try. If he put all his effort in he could likely stop her most powerful attack. The fucker punches her lightning away for fuck's sake. He's almost certainly stronger.

>Special Tier: Misaki (she can beat anyone if her power works on them, most likely she can beat all the other level 5's except Accel and Mikoto if she attacks first)
>Implying
DM is already made completely out of Dark Matter, so I doubt that she can do anything against him, and Gunha would just get through it with guts. It should be more like
>Accel>DM>Gunha>Mikoto>Misaki>Mugino
>Special Tier: N.6

but, princess carry thing?

I want them to be friends.

White Queen a slut

>it was impossible for him to not be hurt, as it looked like burns were developing on his body.
>"Then, I have to bet all my guts and defend with all I got."

>Humored Ollerus
Ollerus destroyed him, and we don't know how much power he was using
>kept up with her level 6 shift berserk mode
This is incorrect. Lv 6 shift Mikoto never viewed Touma or Gunha as threats and didn't use super strong attacks on them (e.g. initial lightning strike on WB or black ball of doom). Most attacks she used would be possible for regular lv 5 Mikoto. Also, Touma or Gunha would have been destroyed individually, but were watching each others' backs.

>people now think Mikoto stands a chance against a serious Gunha
wew lad, your waifu would get speed blitzed and sent to an early grave

>not "mobileposter.png"

I want to punch Junko in the face
>captcha is cock

Didn't happen, see

you're talking to the most infamous secondary of all time

Shit didn't notice she was back.

A CERTAIN SCIENTIFIC ACCELERATOR, Vol 6
| Kazuma Kamachi and Arata Yamaji |
Format: Manga
Trim: 5 x 7.125in
Page Count: 180
ISBN: 978-1-626925-10-6
Release Date: 2017/08/29

INFILTRATION!
Estelle sneaks into Hishigata’s lab, planning to take out his ultimate project “Hirumi.” But before she can get the job done, her plans are thwarted! A bloody turn of events awakens Hirumi…if it truly is Hirumi at all. Now Estelle must face the darkness in her past, which traces far, far back through the Rosenthal bloodline.

sevenseasentertainment.com/books/a-certain-scientific-accelerator-vol-6/

Available for Pre-Order. This item will be available on August 29, 2017
Price: $12.99
Barnes&Noble
171 Main St, Birmingham, AL 35244, USA

>Synopsis is going on and on about Estelle
>Cover is just another boring shot of Accel

Kino has come.

pretty old stuff

Just remembered that Mikoto carries Katze with 1 hand in an non-metal plane that's taking off. Geez, that's an absurd amount of strength.

>not metal plane
Just because the fuselage isn't metal doesn't mean there isn't metal somewhere in the plane.

It' happens!

If it happens then it happened offscreen. It wasn't described in Volume 8. May be Kamachi enjoying the anime version.

>Kamachi enjoying the anime version
Ok, I forgive you

>kamikoro
This is probably a typo but it's the corect pairing because he's going to be killed.

Kamijou has never beaten Mikoto in a fight.

Most of his fights aren't that great anyways. His fight with Othinus was the biggest ass pull in the history of mankind.

>Fight an all powerful goddess
>lose
>It's an asspull
I don't get it

To be fair most of his fights are but he's the main character so they've got to let him come out on top even if its bullshit. I don't think IB is really that broken to begin with so it makes it a little harder to write him fighting opponents as strong as he does.

Not only as strong but far more interesting than he is as well.

He gets bailed out by someone else half of the time anyway

Sometimes I just wish Kamachi wrote an interesting main character. Why is Kamijou the only exemption out of all the cool characters in this series?

Oh ok I get it now sorry for replying

Touma punching the voyeurism out of her.

Yea, I'll admit that user. Without help most of the time he's basically just a overconfident Stiyl. Unfortunately he's always just in the right place at the right time so he seems a lot cooler to people for whatever reason.

Because he's got connections.

No need to say sorry love. Just go tie a noose and hang yourself for being such an idiot.

Casual reminder to never respond to mobileposter for any reason.

Is Kurozuma (our) guy?

Just kys already Misaka fag

>giving orders
Don't tell people what to do. You have no authority here or anywhere.

Are you mad?

t.mobileposter

Maybe if you weren't so mean people would be nicer to you user. Take my example and discuss on topic and respect the feelings of others and maybe one day you can shine as bright as the characters you know and love from this series.

Bluray Boxes have been announced for all Toaru series at a special price!

amazon.co.jp/gp/search/?ie=UTF8&camp=1207&creative=8415&linkCode=shr&tag=00-11-22-11-00-22&age_nav_name=DVD&search-alias=dvd&__mk_ja_JP=a&field-keywords=&field-title=とある Blu-ray BOX スペシャルプライス版&field-actor=&field-director=&node=&field-original=&field-subtitled=&field-binding_browse-bin=&field-dvd-region=&field-price=&field-pct-off=&emi=&sort=relevancerank&Adv-Srch-Dvd-Submit.x=0&Adv-Srch-Dvd-Submit.y=0

Oi, Mobairuposutaa. Are you American? If so, why aren't you asleep?

>Massive Misakafag
>Loves Railgun
>Shitposts everyday.
You're everything that's wrong with these threads mobile-kun.

Because I'm not a robot. I used to stay up until 4am almost every night to watch Inuyasha before they banned anime and restricted it to only saturday so this is nothing to me.

>accelfags

>implying Inuyasha is a bad anime

I could argue with you about that forever but sadly this isn't the place. It's way better than Index.

Forgot to add a comment here So, are you a NEET?

>special price
>$300

I'll pass.

Kinda but secretly.

>Shitposts galore
Fuck this nonsense, I'm going to start writing shitty fanfiction again.

For reference, The Volume 1 of the BD Box of Fate/Apocrypha is just as expensive and you only get 12 episodes on it instead of 48. Anime is just that expensive.

Jesus I've seen bad taste but thinking inuyasha is better than literally anything is just too much.

>Fanfiction
We a /general/ now?

Since fucking when? I remember when BD boxes were 5,000-12,000 JPY. What the fuck happened.

Do it loser. I would actually enjoy that a lot if you were a decent writer.

I watched that crap as a kid. It was ok, till it got boring.

>secretly being a NEET
So your family doesn't know? I don't believe this shit.