Dragon Ball Super

Reminder that Roshi, Kuririn and Tenshinhan have all been bigger assets in the TOP than Gohan so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13598394
amazon.co.jp/ドラゴンボール超-3-ジャンプコミックスDIGITAL-とよたろう-ebook/dp/B071R4L2SL/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1501640092&sr=1-1&keywords=ドラゴンボール超
youtube.com/watch?v=gWYWC7iiBUk
amazon.co.jp/ドラゴンボール超-3-ジャンプコミックスDIGITAL-とよたろう-ebook/dp/B071R4L2SL/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1501640330&sr=1-1&keywords=ドラゴンボール超
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Can we get a couple fucking episodes that dont have Goku hohging the spotlight? This faggot has become completely uninteresting. His writing used to be tolerable, now its just obnoxious.

Pic related is best saga.

reminder Caulifla stinks

It's Toriyama bullshitting his way through a story at its absolute finest. The story is such a fucking mess it's amazing that it came out as hype as it did. What a fucking madman, I miss this level of power.

>Anime aimed at children
>Feels like it's for children

One of those names has already been eliminated

Quick, who's your favorite character Sup Forums?

Kale

>anime aimed at the 8-13 demo
>feels like it's aimed at the 3-6 demo

Why do you think it's a mess? Elaborate pls.

Jiren.

The little black cat.

Color user are you here? Can you do the Hakai page?

If you haven't already, please participate in the following research.

strawpoll.me/13598394
strawpoll.me/13598394
strawpoll.me/13598394

Furthermore, for all of those who answered, I thank you but also wish to pose a question to those who chose the currently most popular result, that they don't consider themselves as having a homeboard.

Is this the result of simply not using Sup Forums for much of anything save this community or dividing ones' attention across a great many boards?

You're welcome I guess
t. Sup Forums

Keru

I DON'T WANT GOWASU TO DIE!!

How would you fix this character?

Goku Black.

One of the very few charismatic villains in Dragon Ball.

Manga rankings

130 ドラゴンボール超 3 集英社 とよたろう 2017.6.2

211 ドラゴンボール超 2 集英社 とよたろう 2016.12.2

224 ドラゴンボール超 1 集英社 とよたろう 2016.4.4

GODs > CHADs > JOBbers

Fix her eyes. That looks like cabba with a wig

Wash her smelly pits and vag so she stops giving stink lines off.

The impression of reading and holding 1 to 2 volumes resembles Toriyama Akira like hard work such as painting and composition, but there are people who can write more than Toyotaro and whether there was a need to be honest with this person I questioned it.
However, I was surprised to read this volume 3. Both pictures and composition are considerably better. There is such a scene that I doubt that Akira Toriyama is writing for a moment.
I do not know how long this series will last, but I am looking forward to the extent to which we will evolve, as well as the content of manga.
...... I have read various comics since the end of the dragon ball, but after all the dragon ball is good. I think that individual works do not have anything beyond this. Because even now I became an Osan I'm getting excited to read it, it is a really amazing work Dragon Ball. Thank you Mr. Toriyama Akira, and Toyotaro

amazon.co.jp/ドラゴンボール超-3-ジャンプコミックスDIGITAL-とよたろう-ebook/dp/B071R4L2SL/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1501640092&sr=1-1&keywords=ドラゴンボール超

holy fuck its happening

There's nothing charismatic about a person who stole someone else body because he lost a practice match against them.

Beware of becoming what you despised the most.

Get ready for Kale to look like Momo.

red hair
red eyes
eyes that also aren't copy-pasted from cabbage's eyes
sometimes she looks like she has bad autism, i think she should smile more.

But ... she is perfect

Reminder that without Goku, Vegeta would be a pretty lonely guy.

HOW DARE YOU MAKE FUN OF MESSAIHAN

youtube.com/watch?v=gWYWC7iiBUk

GOHAN WILL WIN THE TOURNAMENT BY HIMSELF!!!

Still hoping for Frost having a Fifth Form considering since Black arc Super has been recycling movies
Giving her healing powers

If you could learn one technique/skill from all of Dragonball/Z/GT/S what would it be?

For me, it's Instant Transmission

super space warrior magic beam

Replace her with Augus from Asura's Wrath.

Even at the very end of the Dragon Ball manga, SSJ3 Goku wasn't even as strong as Ultimate Gohan.

no she is not. do you think cabba eyes are perfect?

Try to make her a bit more distinct than Goku, spend more establishing her personality than with a connection to another character. Give her some muscles, her character should have them.

>Learn Dende Heal!
>Heal motherfuckers
If I can't take advantage of at least one religion with it, then I can always become the best paid doctor ever.

>even nips are tired of toei-Goku
About fucking time

Reminder that Toyo will make the ToP the epic battle royal it's supposed to be instead of this heap of wasted potential mixed with literal feces that Toei is regurgitating into our mouths

Even though Goku saw Yajirobe eat an entire jar of senzu beans and the only thing it did to him was make him bloated in Dragon Ball.

>>even nips are tired of toei-Goku
Source?

Fuck, Goku, there is two ways to become immortal. TWO. And one of them is nearly every guy you've fought's plan. Dangit Goku.

When are we gonna see Gohans new form?

>doing justice to anyone besides Goku/Vegeta

yeah, not a chance

This scene was terrible, holy shit.

the animation still sucks. At least the BoG arc had otsuka, takahashi, onishi and hayashi

>Krillin got eliminated
>Gohans group is still all in
>People still doubt the effectiveness of strategy

>-5.0 out of 5 stars It is much better than animation!
>+Because animation of Dragon Ball Super is made for children, Goku's way of speaking and personality are strange, but after all it is different if it is a manga! Mr. Toyotaro, thank you!

amazon.co.jp/ドラゴンボール超-3-ジャンプコミックスDIGITAL-とよたろう-ebook/dp/B071R4L2SL/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1501640330&sr=1-1&keywords=ドラゴンボール超

What if Toyo makes her more similar to Gine(design wise?).

He can't change her design, since Toriyama designed her.

But Gine was a goody two shoes house wife. I think when it comes to personality, give it to Kale. Someone who isn't obsessed with Caulifla, but is just really nice and doesn't like to fight.

Besides Cauli already looks like Gine.

Even Pilaf was like "Get me out of this show".

Stop playing with my feelings, user

Gine looks fucking ugly

Nice effort user

t. Selypa

What does Faulconer have to do with this?

Otsuka did the Girls beam clash iirc.

Karazawa, Shida are supposed to return in episode 104 iirc

Toyo designs aren't a carbon copy of Toriyama because he has his own style (similar to Toriyama's, but still not the same). Just compare his Cabba to Toriyama's

REFORM THE LINE
REFORM THE LINE

SONS OF EARTH
OF NAMEK
MY JOBBERS
THERE MAY COME A DAY WHEN THE COURAGE OF JOBBERS FAIL
WHEN WE FORSAKE OUR KEK CIRCLE AND BREAK ALL BONDS OF TEAMWORK
BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY
AN HOUR OF WAR, AND SHATTERED EGOS WHEN THE AGE OF OPTIMISM COMES CRASHING DOWN
BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY
THIS DAY WE FIGHT
FOR ALL THAT YOU HOLD DEAR, ON THIS GOOD EARTH, I BID YOU STAND, JOBBERS OF THE KEK CIRCLE

You never know, user. The last arc was going to be the Saiyan Show no matter what because Goku and Vegeta were the only ones that could have been useful to go to the future and fight Black. Who else would they have brought? Tien? Roshi? Gohan? Fodder all. They would have been eaten alive at a moment's notice. Let us wait and see what Toyo can do when presented with an arc that calls for all the different characters to shine.

Objetively speaking Gohan is the best developed-written character of the whole franchise.

>you called her fasha
>Selypa
Are you okay user?

user are you drunk?

These are great, keep it up, user-kun

Nothing, it's just the go-to insult for obnoxious overweight elitist weeaboos. For some reason they think it's clever.

>he deleted it
wew

Piccolo

Dubs confirm.

it was mods

What was that

This is what happens when a Kai is actually useful for once!

He got called out on his autism
sure it was

Make her look more adult and dress less slutty.

First Jiren. And now Liquor. My boy Chadhan is going a killing spree! He can't be stopped!

gohan? jobber
goku? jobber
vegeta? jobber
big green? cuck AND jobber

what about
CHADifla, GODifla

>be born to kill goku
>get beaten by goku
>end up raising goku's kid
>no dick

great cuck character before it was cool to be a cuck

>CHADifla, GODifla

Well its a good thing that the manga is canon

I'd take the skill that lets you make dragon balls, what ever it was called. I just have to carve a dragon and I get two-three wishes, depending on the conditions I choose. Sure I probably won't be able to find them again unless I wish for a dragon radar (or just wish they always fall in a certain location) but all I really need is two wishes.

But assuming that's banned, I'd take Majin Buus Candy Beam.

>Develop Future Trunks through a couple arcs
>Throw it away in Super

Literally fucking why?

t. JOBhan cuck

With different character design and artist,Brianne could have looks like this

Change her pants
Make Cabba bully her until she gets SS, remove the tingles meme

Because Super fucking sucks and everyone knows it's worse than GT now. GT had a more interesting premise and execution anyway. It was a call-back to Dragon Ball and explored the universe and introduced other planets and alien cultures. Super is nothing but muh stupid Goku, muh Beerus and Whis eating, muh recolors.

>google yandex iqdb wait
What the fuck is that shit suppose to be?

Nice.

t. JOBhan JOB JOBBER JOBBIE cuck JOB cuckjob cuckjob job han hanjob job hancuck cuckhanjob jobhancuck jobuckchan

Also that artstyle looks atrocious.

Lurk for two years.

Is it just me or are power levels way out of wack?

>What the fuck is that shit suppose to be?
user...