PEE ON WALL

PEE ON WALL
POO ON STREET
THAT'S MY BOY, KUMAR PAJEET

all men pee on walls in all nations
if i'm walking through a city in the middle of the night with a bladder full of piss and every nearby tim hortons or macdonalds is closed. then i walk into an alley behind a dumpster where nobody sees me and i take a piss.

honestly, who doesn't do this? are we supposed to piss our pants?

kek

however i have never had to shit without a toilet before. bowel control is easier then bladder control. i know when i'm going to poop often hours in advance. i've got another brown package due for drop shipping to toilet town eta 2-3 hours

you are supposed to bottle it for the drunk passersby

I don’t do this because I’m not an uncivilised pleb.

You can't make this poo up. Wtf is wrong with the pajeets?

I thought you guys were better than this, guess I was wrong.

Yeah but not the fucking prime minister in public. Also here we have public urinals, the only legal option but if you really have to go at least choose a discrete spot like in the bushes or around a corner in an empty alley.

Only dogs and Indians shit outside.
Well the chinks do it too, of course, they are filthy and disgusting in everything there.

this cockhole would rather pee himself than urinate on commieblock in his slum
true gentleman and a real human being

In Mexico, Bolivia, Peru,and Guatemala I saw people shitting in the streets.

Pajeet Pajeet
you won't poo in the loo
and will pee in the street

It's time to stop
so we'll give you some rupees
if you stop filling up
all of India in feces

"No sir!" says Pajeet
"For you don't understand"
"India is a superpower"
"And we poo where we want!"

I hate modern art.

>middle of the night
>no toilet is open
>full of coffee
>need to piss
>find somewhere where nobody can see you
>and piss
what the fuck is wrong with that? honestly, do you even know? nobody gets hurt. nobody even sees it. i guess you just piss your pants and walk home in soaking wet pants, the classy option.

i don't do it all the time. but every once in a while, if i have to, i will. it's not like a poop where i can schedule my whole day around it. i'm not going to stop walking around at night because i''m afraid of being too far away from a toilet in case i need to pee

>peeing on a wall and not a tree
fucking degenerates I say

the trees in a city are out in the open for people to enjoy. the dumpsters are in empty alleyways were i can pee where no one can see. i choose a tree when i can, but i'm talking city pissing here.

what if that tree is your reincarnated ancestor

BASED

But then you are giving it food, nutrients.

ever visited paris?
even before the horde of rapefugees, the whole town smelled like piss
always

it's maybe okay if one person does it,
but not if your whole culture is built around public urination

well in canada we only piss in the alleyways and only when tim hortons is closed. so it's not really a problem. just stay out of the alleyways if you don't want to smell pee. nobody hangs out in an alleyway anyways unless its to do drugs or piss so it's not an issue. but you're right, if everyone did it there'd be a problem

i mean really. sometimes you need to pee. and there is no toilet open. that's gonna happen. it can happen to anyone, and when it does, you're going to pee on a wall, or a tree, or whatever you can find where nobody is looking. it WILL happen to you at some point. i don't care how classy you think you are, one day you will piss on a wall. mark my words.

Isn't it poetic in India to live?
Just think of the wonders the nature does give.
Land where river Ganges Brahmaputra meets,
Full of cows and designated shitting streets.

>Flag

Look, if you had one shot, one opportunity
To poop on every street you ever wanted
For one moment
Would you designate it or just let it shit?
Yo
His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's curry on his sweater already, stomach's upsetti
He's nervous, but the pavement looks clean and ready
To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgettin'
To pack TP down, the bowel's growls so loud
He spread his buttocks, but the poop just won't come out
He's pushing, now, praying to his holy cow
It is almost out, pressure's up, over, blaow!

Poo in the loo, Apu. Is it really that hard?

You have to go back

Anyone has the link for the news about some indian guys who found "meteorites", but it ended being frozen poop, because apparently is also normal for planes in India to dump the toilet contents mid-flight.

>not learning complete control of your bladder by at least 4 years old.

I hold my urine until I can reach a restroom like a civilized human being.
Time to go back to pre-school and learn how to use the toilet like a big boy.

Dont insult their culture

and when all the restrooms are closed and you're far from home? do you let yourself get a bladder infection or do you just find a wall somewhere out of sight and get it done?

What about diarrhea?

That was a movie. It's called Joe Dirt.

Adrián makes the long walk home through 18 inches of ice and snow. He had just met his local heroin dealer and after a payment of a ball fondle and a vigorous suck, he had his syringe filled. However the time ran late as 3 A.M quickly came and went. Not sure if as the temperature would kill him he quickly retreated into a nearby alley. Inserting the needle into his arm he noticed his bladder was full. Instead of returning back to his dealers house he simply pulled down his pants and laid on the ground. He pushed the plunger on the syringe as a warm puddle formed around his freezing body. Right before he died of an overdose, his last coherent thought was...

"At least I didn't get a bladder infection."
To answer your question, no. I'm not some degenerate that wanders the streets late at night urinating on alley walls.

Shart in mart

one day you will pee on a wall
i hope you remember this conversation when it happens

every man pees on a wall eventually