Yakusoku no Neverland
Boku no Hero Academia
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Shokugeki no Souma
Haikyuu!!
Dr. Stone (CP)
Boku-tachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai
Hinomaru Zumou
Seishounen Yuugai Kankyou Kiseihou (CP, One Shot)
Saiki Kusuo no Sainan
Robot×Laserbeam
Hunter×Hunter
Tensei-ki -Hakusai- (One Shot)
Black Clover (CP)
Shoodan!
Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san
Spring Weapon Number One
Gintama
Cross Account
Harapeko no Marie
Isobe Isobee Monogatari

Shounen Jump Issue 38:
Cover, Lead CP: Yakusoku no Neverland
CP: Haikyuu!!, Boruto, Boku-tachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai

Pure ranking

01 Neverland c.043
02 Hero Academia c.141
03 Kimetsu c.066
04 Soma c.219
05 Haikyu c.258
06 Bokuben c.019
07 Hinomaru c.149
08 Saiki c.248
09 Robot c.013
10 Shudan c.002
11 Yuna c.067
12 No.01 c.033
13 Gintama c.639
14 Cross Account c.001
15 Marie c.016

>Neverland

>03 Kimetsu c.066
Aniki died for our ranks.

Well Cross Account got fucked, and Shudan isn't doing that bad.

>14 Cross Account c.001
Good

>14 Cross Account c.001
Kek

>Robot×Laserbeam
This shit should die such a waste of space

>Shoodan!
HANG IN THERE

Is this real?

>11 Yuna c.067
Rankings have been pretty low as of late, probably safe from the axe, but still somewhat worrisome.

Look at the sales, Yuuna isn't going anywhere.

67-69 is nothing but pure romcom, and that's when it sinks. It goes back to middling when there are ecchi moments. That or jump is hiding it from SJW eyes.

>neverland at 1
>getting a coverpage next week
>sales are really good
Anime when?

>06 Bokuben c.019

Fuck yes, live.

>14 Cross Account c.001
HahahahahaHAHAHAhaha

Why are there characters from finished series on the cover?

That's an old cover. The threads never have the new cover

>06 Bokuben c.019
This was a chapter about worst girl btw.

>14 Cross Account c.001
Born dead

it's called a stillbirth

>06 Bokuben
WHERE ARE YOU NOW, AXEFAGS?

It was one of the few chapters of worst girl I liked because it's pretty much when /lit/ become MC's teacher

The swimsuit issue was a unexpected mistake.

>Shuudan beating Yuuna and No. 1
>Cross Account that low

>bokuben will get axed they said
> idiots actually thought that the next good RomCom would be doomed by the serialization of cross account
BTFO

So wait a minute. For ecchi series like To Love Ru and Yuuna, usually the lowest-ranked chapters are the SoL and the better ones are ecchi?

Wouldn't it be the opposite? I'm sure kids don't want to show their parents who they voted for.

That Chibi Ichigo is so cute. Kazui spin-off when?

>06 Bokuben
IT'S HAPPENING again

>06 Bokuben c.019
based Sup Forums

Hopefully never.

Just from watching the ranking trends, the less ecchi chapters tend to rank lower than the more ecchi ones. Though I wouldn't be surprised if the chapters were just stale in and of itself.

Shut it.

>11 Yuna c.067
Damn, elevens sure do hate Hibari.

Not as long as Oda works for Shueisha.
Thanks you Oda

Amazing memes

What would happen if Oda just dies one day. One assistant left a window open and boom. Japanese cold.

>actually thinking that dumb rumor is true

Parents probably aren't aware of what's in each individual chapter of Yuuna. So it would be the same level of embarrassing each week no matter the content.

So little boys brave enough to vote for it would just vote for the chapters they liked which are likely to be the ecchi ones.

You'd think the author would take a hint. One ninja is more than enough.

It makes me wonder how the chapter 69 ranking will fare.

Oda has notebooks full of ideas. In addition, all of his editors are told how he plans to tell the story.

It wouldn't be the best option, but they sure as hell would continue on.

Please don't axe Marie...

Yuuna is the most popular girl, so I can imagine it doing better.

Would they let that info get to the public?
Will they Weekend at Bernie him and parade him to conventions and events?

it's dead, Jim

>Marie will get axed before Spring Weapon

Has the Viz user posted yesterday or early today?

>Marie dead last

I can feel him looming behind its back already.

I wonder if he just really felt Sagiri needed a Boke.

The axe phase should be coming in a 4-6 weeks, if 2 series ends
>marie, cross account

If 3 series ends
>marie, cross account, no.01 or shudan

>or shudan
pls no...

There's the chance Togashi will fuck off to play DQ again

hibari best girl

Chance? He'll be doing either 10 or 20 chapters(1 or 2 volumes) before fucking off to play DQ for another year, and historically the odds favor 10 chapters. This issue will make 7 chapters. Expect him to be on hiatus again after issue #40, be moderately surprised if he goes to issue #50 instead, and be shocked as hell if he sticks around beyond that instead of going on hiatus.

>01 Neverland

which chapter was this btw

user....................................................

The one where Musica and Sung-Joo first appeared.

Nice. The two of them have spiced things up a bit

I love not being able to predict where this series is going

>14 Cross Account c.001
YEEEAAHHHHHHH

It's a great feel, I hope this keeps up.

The concept of Marie just seems completely at odds with the what I know of the audiences of this magazine

Who picks up Weekly Shonen Jump each week looking forward to a story featuring body and gender swap with a descendant of Marie Antoinette?

And Neverlandfags continue to be the worst posters in these threads

Wait until an anime gets greenlit

Shame. Should Tamura went with Tiger Dragon Brothers instead of this?

Break next week, right ?

Of course. He is an idiot for not doing it.

It had more interesting characters, more interesting story and best comedy than the shit that is Marie

It can still survive right, it did better than last week right?

Really can't assume it was all his choice, might have been an editorial thing to have him rework it into some boring high school setup

What are you talking about?
Shudan? Yeah it'll probably survive the upcoming axings, but it's in big trouble in the round after that.

Yes shudan, I will pray that it will atleast last as long as dancing midgets.

It might get new cushions soon, every cancellation round coincides with a new serialization round introducing 2-4 new series. Marie, Cross Account, and Hunter are probably going to save it this time.

Atleast it's safe for now.

That is weird.
I do have some nardo and Bort images, but I don't even have that image saved.

Maybe Hinomaru too. Currently Hinomaru is having sparring matches with each of his teammates one-on-one demonstrating to the reader what they mean to him, and what they learned from him. Seems a lot like ending material.

It's cute

>shoodan already this low
Goddamit why can't we just have nice and cute things

What's all this now? Every time a series places first that normally doesn't, people comment on it. There's nothing unusual about that.

Glad Roboto-kun keeps going, I need my golf autism fix

Anyone remembers World Trigger?

Hahaha me neither....haha

I can't take it seriously at all but I'm looking forward very much to more magical golf moves and THE STRONGEST HIGHSCHOOLER shenanigans. Shit's so bad it's funny. Makes me wonder if the author's trying to find refuge in audacity.

It's exactly the same style as kuroko, it's just hilariously absurd when it gets applied to a far less dynamic sport like gold

BnHA #141 was the end of SunEater's fight with the 3 expendables, I'm impressed it didn't end up being first

Is Neverland that good?

Kill yourself, HZ is not ending, I'm tired of this shitty meme, I've been seeing it for 2 years now.

wow you seem mad that someone made a guess about a chinese comic book ending

Neverland is unique for JUMP, and in my opinion it strikes a perfect balance between horror, adventure, keikaku shenanigans, and good 'ol shounen tropes. It feels like a classic adventure with genuinely high stakes and unpredictable twists and turns in the story.

>03 Kimetsu c.066
Good

>06 Bokuben c.019
Huh worst girl chapter ranked good.

>14 Cross Account c.001
Haha

Eh did you how mad the ending fag when it was pointed out how wrong his predictions last and the week before seems like he or they were emotionally invested in it ending.

Well. Shoodan is over some other mangas. Let's pray for its success

will Cross Account get axed after one volume?
we can only hope

Just look at my boy Shudan and all the cushions it had, LOOK AT IT!
Now it just need to get over Robot and it will be safe.

>06 Bokuben c.019
Where are the axefaggots now?

Prepare to get BTFO just like the guys who refused to believe Sesuji and Samon are ending
The 30k club is finally dead

See how obsessed this guy is.

I rest my case.

What do you do if your wrong. Keep annoying us with your nonsense for another year. Don't you find it sad?

>14 Cross Account c.001
>15 Marie c.016
lol

Nonsense why? Have you seen the raws? It's not gonna continue without his teammates, Hinomaru can't carry the series alone

>B-but muh popularity poll
It doesn't matter, they can announce the results in the volumes

>03 Kimetsu c.066
>04 Soma c.219
>05 Haikyu c.258
>06 Bokuben c.019
Nice

>Kimetsu 3rd
I'm so happy for it and its last results, the last arc really paid off.
World trigger never and it sours every ToC

Stone 22. We Shokugeki no Souma now.

Suika who disguised himself as a watermelon returns after finishing his investigation. It turns out that the biggest glutton in the village Ganen eats fish everyday, so his wish is to eat a different meal once in a while. Chrome says that Meals are unrelated to science, but Senkuu disagrees and says that meals are science. Meanwhile Suika is playing with chalk and green foxtail (a species of annual grass). Senkuu decides that he'll be ale to make a tasty meal out of green foxtail. The 4 cut down the green foxtail that was growing near the village. [Here's the entire process from there to the meal explained.] In the end they come up with special ramen! Chrome is impressed by the taste, followed by Kohaku and Suika who all ate Ramen for the first time in their life. Senkuu himself feels like his result was alright. The noodles weren't that good and it had a bitter aftertaste. Yet it will be good enough for the people of this age. The four head to the village with their ramen.