Hunter × Hunter

This is a Quwrof thread. Clown supporters are not welcome.

muh waifu

is it bad that I really don't give a fuck about most of these new characters, seeing Chrollo on the boat was such a relief.

Oh boy, can't wait for more cancer!

so all the troupe members have followed some kind of motif so far what do you think the new one is based off of?

It's not bad, but it does make you a man of taste.

No, I feel same

Silly Chrollofag.
Hisoka is a magician. Your anti-clown hatsu is useless.
I like both Hisoka and Chrollo.

In how many different ways is Hisoka going to fuck up Chrollo mind and body?

Chrollo looking sad as shit for two panels had gotten me more excited than literally everything Kurapika has done in the last 6 chapters

Most animeonlys and newfags don't, shouldn't blame you

Hisoka's going to cum in every hole he could fit his cock in.

you're one of those delusional 99 fags.

why are tumblrinas obssessed with kuroro?

Jokes on you both I haven't even watched the anime.

even worse, you're one of those brainlets who can't even remember basic details about the manga.

what did they mean by this?

So can he steal enhancer skills to?
How would he use them if his aura isn't as strong as the original owner.

what will you do once Quwrof finally gets clowned?

Not him but showing your autism 2011fag. Where's the correlation anyway?

I suppose I'll stop reading shitty fanfiction and go back to reading the actual story.

>N-Never even heard of Kakin before. It came out of nowhere!

Have you respected the Danchou today?

Pitou is the best and cutest girl and could BTFO both Chrollo and Hisoka at the same time even if they teamed up.

KEK! That stupid edgy bitch got cucked by the clown. Cry more faggot.

You're sure you're not the one crying? That's all I ever hear from the losing side. Got these fags crying all the time.

Well Hisoka actually kicked Gon ass in a fight, something you fagcat could only dream of doing

is HunterxHunter the best ongoing battle shonen?

Which of Quoll's alternate outfits should make it to a potential HxH fighting game?

Your reading comprehension is terrible

O

I

MY

I can't decide on shadow chrollo, but beekeeper chrollo is my favorite by far. black suit chrollo is in second place and chrollo without the suit jacket is in last place.

RUBBER

Spoilers tonight?

NEN

Jojo

Gon had to use the king of asspulls to defeat Pitou that nearly killed him and now made him nenless even after Killua's trap brother healed him. Gon would've been slaughtered in a second if he didn't turn into Gon-san.

Nen

who's chrollo?

>Gon had to use the king of asspulls

When is this meme gonna die

The North Face puffcoat looks cool

REBBUR

Never because they're either A) retarded or B) find it hilarious to bait people like you

What do you feel about the Slav coat?

I assume italian Chrollo is the default?

Quwrof

>Not liking both

>Chrollo looks Italian again
missed it

Oh yeah I forgot about that. I don't like it much.
I wonder if shadow qurlfk is wearing all black or if all that black is just showing his hatred and sadness.

>you go to sleep
>next day you awake in HxH world, in Kakin, right at the beggining of the series
Wat do

Could we not let the two hisoka/chrollo manchildren with perpetual e-dick insecurity make threads

Will they meet?

Literally anything but his standard edgelord clothing looks good. Vanilla Chrollo looks edgy af.

I actually like his priest outfit. I like that edginess.

Go to a nightclub

Reminder that Chrollo has a teleportation power he didn't even bother using in the fight. He wasn't even going all out and still absolutely demolished Hisoka.

Yeah Chrollo dies this arc to the Mary Sue twink

Desperately seek to learn nen and train like a madman

Quwrof alone is able to bring so much darkness in the story without even trying too hard. I feel like the Chimera Ant arc was Togashi's attempt at making it dark without him and Hysoka involved but failed miserably and basically gave us a pointless shonen powerup arc with a bunch of boring ass characters and ONE (1) good final villain.

It's good to have Danchou, and the clown lunatic, back again.

Warn someone about the chimera ants so I don't get fuckedd in a few years

It's probably a sweater

Fuck Kachou

>Quwrof alone is able to bring so much darkness in the story without even trying too hard.
True
> I feel like the Chimera Ant arc was Togashi's attempt at making it dark without him and Hysoka involved but failed miserably and basically gave us a pointless shonen powerup arc with a bunch of boring ass characters and ONE (1) good final villain.
Brainlet

You know this is fucking lie and you should feel bad being this delusional. The tranny cat cannot even defeat Gon she should be obliterated by the O MY RUBBER and defeated by the edgy idiot

Anyone have the turkey?

You can always write a fanfic about that after Chrollo kills the clown

More like overkill, they'll be nothing left of him

Kurapika's hair looks really gross in that image. Like he hasn't been washing it or something

*there will

Try and pass the hunter exam, train in nen then become a guard for Fugetsu on the boat.

was 2011 even trying?

Wait for Killua to show up at Heaven's Arena and then try to get close enough to smell him.

make sure you impress best prince

hmmm

This?

Manga>2011>99

>fat
>bishie
>orochimaru

from 2ch
>次号[HunterxHunter]は無期限に中断する予定

fuck

But I thought Orochimaru was Hisoka.

good bait

What? What does it say?

First looks alright but bad animation quality, Second is just Togashi, Third looks generic anime prettyboy garbaggio

99 made him ugly and 2011 tried too hard, manga is the only choice here

The next issue [Hunterx Hunter] is scheduled to suspend indefinitely

Google translate exists

>Next issue [Hunterx Hunter] will be suspended indefinitely

No reason to live now

Don't lie to me user is this hiatus

>all these chrollo posters
getter on out of here

Isn't next week on break because of the holiday?

This is bait right? Right?
Don't give me a heart attack.

>implying Togashi deserves a break

SAY IT AINT SO

Take with a huge grain of salt

I WILL NOT GO

I hope you're shitposting for (You)s and the series actually goes on Hiatus you fuck