> posts an anime my entire highschool watched a decade and a half ago

nope.

i wouldve let myself get beaten up desu

Give me sauce pls

Learn to Google, faggot.

Photon.

It keep finding ways.

I liked it

I'm sure I watched the start of this but I don't think I ever finished it. Did I stop watching it because it was shit? I mean, I could be wrong, I watch a lot of shows and don't have a great memory, I might've just forgotten about it and not finished it for that reason.

Nobunaga concerto

Im still pissed its not about music

Reminds me of this.

Are you me? That was my first anime.

Samurai Champloo. It's either hated on by people who hate Toonamifags or damned with faint praise and considered to be in the shadow of Bebop even though they aren't that comparable.

Pretty sure that Samurai Champloo is pretty well liked here and you are just a faggot.

Now if you had said Samurai7 I would have just told you that you have shit taste.

My guy.

This show was pure kino

I was literally about to post this. Straight up 10/10.

this abomination of a show, at least it had good animation

This was a 10/10 anime for me, fucking loved everything about it.

I've fapped over 200 times to Mio-sama.

Every thread.

This was so bad. Hosoda should make another romance film.

The MC wasn't as badass as he was initially made out to be, and that made me sad.

If that isn't badass then I'm gay.

>liking Boy and the Beast

everyone dislikes jojo except for me

Rokka No Yuusha.

Simoun

>implying everyone doesn't like corm

The big bad was really dumb, but otherwise I agree. Why did manga continuation have to be axed?

I gotta say, I'm a sucker for anime where a kid grows up into a man, and this delivered in spades. The middle part of this where the kid learns to live in the real world is probably my favorite sequence in a Hosoda movie. Shame about the last part of the movie though.

Is amazing

Besides episode 7 I enjoyed Garo a lot

I watched episode one the day it aired and dropped it. Explain why you like it.

Fuck you, I have the whole manga set and was the first subbed anime I watched. Its comedy was underrated but better than something like Love Hina

Watched this too. Its generic but generic done right. Colorful characters, interesting powers, good length.

>was the first subbed anime I watched
That's a little unfortunate because the dub's pretty good.

>Bear guy becomes MC's sword in the end
>Will have to spend forever stuck as a sword even when MC dies.
Jesus, it is a horrific ending.

I like moeshit and it has a charm that most CGDCT is lacking.

>moeshit
You do know that there's no such thing, right? This term is meaningless.

Still mad at the full version of it's op.

Why isn't anime this well animated anymore?

nope, fuck you. i didnt watched anime during those times (didnt watched bewtween 2000 - 2006) so didnt know what was popular back then.

Who the fuck didn't like Sakura Trick?!

Goddamn right it is

This wasn't as terrible as people say but it's still Hosoda's worst movie and he needs to fucking return to sci-fi romance again

First half was great, when everyone had their moms cucked by gods and their battles became god tools with minor alterations it became shit.

I liked Lupin too

I'm specifically referring to the 80s pink jacket series.

Under the Dog

kiraboshi

I see u.

Is that SEED, S-cry-ed or Fafner?

It's Infinite Ryvius.

Sakurako S2 when? They can't end it like that on a cliffhanger. I need to know what happens.

Fun fact: "corm" is Russian for food. Typically used for the food you give to your cattle.

I recall stopping this after the first four episodes because of the kid and the CGI sequence.

Girl who leapt > boy and the beast >>>> furry kids

Ill give you the CG being a bit much but Id hardly call it a reason to drop the show

Something about this show just worked for me.

Jyo Oh Sei / Planet of the Beast King

It had a great plot, setting, twists, mystery, and sense of and adventure. It really went to shit the second the 2nd half started, and the ending was a mess, but there was a really fantastic story in there behind all the huge fuckups.

Bakemono No Ko is Hosoda's best movie though.

I'll admit that is a stupid reason but it's one of the two things I remember disliking about it. I honestly don't remember much about the show at all. It's been almost two years, I believe, so I should probably give it another chance because I'm against holding a stance on something after someone's standards and outlooks evolve, which should happen to anyone pretty often.

How can anyone dislike that movie?
Are you high OP?

Strawberry panic is better

I don't see what the problem was with the Kancolle Anime.

All great.

That's one of my top ten

You could easily bullshit a shit ton of endings about what could happen to bear guy after MC dies that all make way more sense than what you're implying

He is inside the MC's soul, so when he dies, they both die.

One of the comfiest and most visually interesting Japanese movie I have ever seen. It just feels right.

I sometimes wonder if there's not other hidden gems I am missing.

I thought it was the AOTS the season it aired.

>Over 200 times
a-user that's a bit unhealthy, d-don't you think?

Evangelion
Everyone else is just pretending to like it to look smart

Hey i liked this too. Sakurako was sex

Are you fucking retarded cunt?
The name is in the fucking picture

Soukou no Strain
Heroic Age
Nobunaga the Fool

I really really really enjoyed this anime

It's just old, not disliked.

I loved all the girls in this one.

Definitely Regalia.