ALT + F4

Why bother anymore

We've lost. The Kikes keep making us look bad

The Alt Right can't even come together like in 2015-16, White Nationalism has been labelled evil and the onslaught continues, we're never going to win this fight

The Alt-Right was the calm before the Marxist-Jewish storm

What does it matter anymore, even the boards are filled with shills now

>Use a dialectic that incites violence
>The jews are to blame somehow

Unfortunately, yes. The shooter was a fucking white nationalist, which makes us look even worse.

Fuck off kike. We will slaughter you all

>muh abloo abloo concern trolling
faggot ass bitch no one here has any feelings you dumb nigger

No he wasn't. Kid was a fucking spic.

>Someone labelled me as evil so I lost

What a Goy you are

St. Anthony predicted this

all that's left is to moxdods

>it's hopeless go- I mean guys
>it's best to just give up now

Thats right. You are evil and you will get your shit pushed in. Hmm living together in harmony or muh race war now. Stfu monkey. You cant even face reality you diseased great ape.

Fuck off kike, you ain't White if you think like that

OP is a faggot

Who looks like stiffler. Are spainards white? Of course they are. Even mexcians are allowed to be white.

Dont kid yourself. He has green eyes. Whiter than you I bet.

Wrong nigger. Spics aren't white.

Spics are White now?

Im not black but your mother filed for divorce becasue she didnt love you. Because youre a brat. Because shes a whore.

Thats your life faggot. Lonely, a broken. Kys sexaully frustrated beta. I had great sex with my white gf yesterday for valentines day btw. D-did you do anything for valentines you lonely little broken beta? No, lol. Nobody loves you.

>tiger

ok. if you fell hopeless we will all give up becouse another 56% el goblino shoot school again. like that even matter to anyone here. alt-right. kek.

False flag

First, stop clinging so hard to this "alt-right" brand, disassociate from fringetard white nationalist circlejerks, and do what you know is really best.

Take a breather. Read some books. Do some thinking. Meet up with people who share your deepest values. Ask the hard questions. Dare to shed that faux ironic attitude and start approaching the world with some real honesty.

Be a real human bean.

The white race is not an abstract ideological current or some ironic internet meme. It's something precious that has to be rescued with absolute sincerity and determination.

We'll figure it out, user. Stay wholesome.

The white race doesnt exist. It the shame of albinism and the larp of a great ape. The collectively inability to handle the truth.

Yeah thats why we invented almost everything

Yeah, even the artifical matrix that you larp in you diseased monkey. Try to invent some courage so you can brave the truth you deficient simian.

You underestimate the power of the silent majority.

Advanced autism.

Thanks for the free (You) babe.

Cringe. The sexual frustration is strong in this one.