He looks white to me

Explain how this isn't white. He's white than a lot of Spanish Italian or East European persons I met. He's just ugly fucked up and has bad facial proportions. He also has a tan because it's Florida. He looks like a typical rural and suburban retard otherwise and would be right at home in the Appalachian region.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_Muslim_presence_in_the_Iberian_Peninsula
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy
biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/09/21/191569
youtube.com/watch?v=uZUJKXs6W-4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He’s a qt3.14

>de Jesus Cruz
>White

Good goy.

is Ted Cruz considered white? He's just a young Ted Cruz

Yea 5'5" with Hispanic name.. definitely master race

>Hispanic
>white
Pick 2

what's a "white"?

Anybody with eyebrows that thick/hairy/black is not white.

>Cuban goblino
>white

Leaf education.

southern europeans are considered white. surely not all latin americans are descendant from natives. and it's not like the spaniards and portugese haven't mixed with north africans over the years. seems to me that hispanics are indeed white.

>looks white to me
Everything looks white to your halfbreed ass

>Hiding flag while bashing other countries

Hola La Creatura

Hispanic is based on language. You can be any race, but as long as one of your ancestors natively spoke Spanish, you're technically Hispanic.

White / 10

Obviously a Shapiro mossad clone.

The Confederacy is my geographic location.

He's a fucking mix you idiot

A lot of Italians, Spaniards, and Eastern Europeans are in fact not white. Genetics determine whiteness, not country of origin. Of course some Spaniards and Italians have lots of North African admixture. Not all, of course. Many Greeks unfortunately were raped by Turks on a regular basis and also had their fair skin wiped out of the gene pool. That kid is not white. We haven't had much information on the guy's real parents so of course its up in the air but I'd wager this sociopath is a mestizo.

>Genetics determine whiteness
how exactly?

looks like a turkroach

The issue is he's mixed, as most Hispanics are.

But no one can agree if being mixed with white makes you white or not.

Also,
>cruz, de jesus
technically a white name, since it's origin is spanish, and spain is white

M K U L T R A
K
U
L
T
R
A

Also, I thought "whiteness" didn't exist.

Suddenly whites exist when the left wants to blame them for a crime. Really makes me think.

If you have a North African rapist in your bloodline, you're not white.

He is white and was adopted by a latino family, fucking retards

no, he is just an ugly white, believe it or not you fucking mutt

Wrong, he was a latino adopted by a latino family.

measured how? uniparental marker? or based on a specific autosomal DNA statistical inference?

He would make a cute girl.

The only things that ruin his appearance are those massive out of place ears

Look at him and remove those gigantic ears. He looks normal.

Exactly this. How hard is it to understand the guy is a mestizo? Does that make him white? Does that make him Native? Ask 10 retards on Sup Forums and you'll get 12 different answers.

Nigga a high elf

Like I already said, one drop rule.

>some Spaniards and Italians have lots of North African admixture
>source needed

One drop rule. It's that simple. Deal with it.

Yet he is a member of a white supremacy group. Yep that makes sense.

you haven't answered my question
I understand your education is zimbabwe tier but do you even have a basic clue about DNA?

Spain:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_Muslim_presence_in_the_Iberian_Peninsula

General information on the Moors and their invasions in what would constitute modern day Italy:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors

>zimbabwe

It's Rhodesia

one drop when? do you not understand how a blood line works?

are americans so fucking stupid?

Everyones whiter than you Ching Chong.

WE

"White" is just a nebulous stormweenie construct that dynamically changes depending on whether the person of interest brings negative or positive effects upon the narrative that stormfags want to push

For instance, if a mixed person or mostly white person achieves something great or is attractive, the "whiteness" in him is the most determinant factor that contributed to his state

If the same person does something that has a negative effect on society or a movement, the stormweenie shills must highlight that he ain't white and that the nonwhite genes in him made him do that or become that

>red hair
>yellow eyes
Oy vey he's one of you! Apologize, white nationalist scum!

Moors stayed in Sicily alone, and less than Huns have stayed in Germany and much of east Europe

Yes, I have a basic gist of DNA. I don't need to be an expert to know that certain ethnic groups carry different genetics. Like I said, if you have a North African ancestor, you're not white. That's the end of it.

He looks like john leguizamo

i.e. he's a spic

Ted Cruz is a spic.

I'm gonna start posting the cast of Justified and Sup Forums has to explain which one of them is white or not.

>He looks white to me

Looks very inbred to me.

again, you haven't answered my question, for the third time
do you even have a basic clue on how inference on autosomal DNA works and how statistical/probabilistic it is?

Whites like this guy make me sick.

According to the US census North Africans are indeed, white.

is he white?

Yankee Doodle went to Sup Forums
A-riding on a pony
He stuck a faulty theory in his hat
And called it macaroni

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy

Yankee Doodle, keep it up
Yankee Doodle dandy
Mind the music and the step
and with the girls be handy

for Americans, all those who act bad aren't white, even when a white man acts badly, they are not enough according to ((Americans)), being that an American of any race, they are all a shit people.

>ITT

Bunch of people that doesn't know what ADOPTED means.

He's literally a brainlet lmao

Hos can a person fall into two profile groups?
Are they ulterior motives of the deep state to associate true whites with that of violent "hispanic-white?"

then a nigger called Thomas Jackson is a white man bc anglo names

Yes and? It's hypocrite but when others races play dirty you have to even the field.

>do you even have a basic clue on how inference on autosomal DNA works and how statistical/probabilistic it is?

No. I don't know what any of this really means in the grand scheme of things. But spewing genetics jargon doesn't somehow invalidate my argument. You descended from a Sicilian-Moorish rape baby, you are not white. Deal with it.

is he white??

I'll give you an example: it has been inferred that a bunch of farmers from Andalusia during the neolithic moved to NW Africa and mixed with locals
I can link to you the article if you want

this will result in higher relatedness between modern Iberians and NW Africans
how do you think you can tell apart what's Iberian and what's not just by looking at modern populations and with a 100% precision?

Is that molymeme in a wig?

Is she white?

I have doubts now, looks like a spic.

He isn’t Hispanic you fucking morons. He was adopted by a spic family. He’s a Slav, just look at his name, Nikolas.

>Ayy its a me mario I make da pizza! I am white I swear!

2bh they don't need a source

I'm Spanish myself and I know there are some Spaniards who look nothing like White people

We dug coal together!

To North American and European standarts, he's obviously not white.

is he white? ?

Oh, it's the "lots" that I'm contesting

Sure. Its usually obvious by their glaringly dark skin.

>it has been inferred that a bunch of farmers from Andalusia during the neolithic moved to NW Africa and mixed with locals

Cool, source? If thats true it means Iberians were never white in the first place.

This is a russian kike.

If he's white than its not racist to hate on mexicans and latinos. White when its convenient, a protected race when its not. Remove taco.

No. Those lips and curved arab nose give it away.

I bet he gets tons of women sending him letters. Lots of psycho bitches into that kind of guy.

You can tell he has non-white admixture by the shape of the eyes, the darker skin color and the ears. That is NOT a white person.

The skin tone is yellowish, which corresponds to a pale non-white, not to a tanned white person. Tanned white skin is less yellow and more reddish in tone.

There are millions of so-called "hispanics" with full European ancestry, but these are mostly living in the Southern part of South America (Argentina, Uruguay, parts of Chile and South Brazil) and as rich minorities elsewhere on the continent.

The "Hispanics" that the United States gets are mostly non-whites from Mexico and Central America, drawn from lower class strata.

Pic: Tanned white person
Note the more reddish skin tone rather than yellowish, and clearly Euro features.

my arguments highlight how impossibly hard it is to speak of one drop rule when it comes to autosomal DNA and nearby populations
anyone who has the slight clue about the methods used would know about this, obviously you don't

I could make the same arguments for Scandinavians and NW Siberians

biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/09/21/191569

Even if he's not hispanic, he looks mixed race

He looks Italian, are Italians white?

>I'm Spanish
show us your flag then

Yeah, because he is a slav (probably from the south).

is he white?

Whiter than Enoch or Sam Hydel

Come on, Mr. 56%, I posted our genetic history, what do you want?

He’s a fucking Slav. His name is literally Nikolas. He was adopted by a Spic family hence the spic Last name

AGREE. HE LOOKS LIKE WHITE TRAILER PARK INBREED.

hispanic

que asco de palabra desu, nunca la habia oido en mi vida

Scandinavians are white. Siberians are not.

I've never in my life saw an italian like that. Those eyes are unseen stuff around here.

>>source needed
youtube.com/watch?v=uZUJKXs6W-4

Mandatory

I don't know to which races you are referring to, but aside from that it's very interesting that you admit your kike ways in the open, considering most conservatives and right wingers unironically repeat the mantra of their ideology being based on empirical facts, truth, and objectiveness.

I already know american right wingers are insincere but good for you that you are finally coming out of the closet.

Scandinavians do not pass the one drop rule in regards to Siberia

>He’s a fucking Slav. His name is literally Nikolas. He was adopted by a Spic family hence the spic Last name
at least this guy knows

Extra caution. SM is attempting to get traction for another false flag event. Webbot analysis suggests, Assassination Attempt, Coup, Major event warning inbound