The wife and I area both early 30s, highly educated, and financially stable...

The wife and I area both early 30s, highly educated, and financially stable. We can either live in western Europe or the USA. What's the better place for a long-time family strategy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midwestern_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_consumer_markets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mid-west USA.

Australia or New Zealand.

Eastern Europe if you don't want any future kids to be brainwashed by marxists into chopping their own genitals off, assuming you don't homeschool. Either way, good fucking luck.

Can't do it. Too far away from friends and family. Although I adore both countries. Been a beach bum surfer in Australia and a bartender in NZ. Some of the best days.

We're full, don't come here.
Seriously. Despite the refugee crisis, Europe is better. Stay in Europe.

Yeah fuck that. I'm not moving into eastern Europe, bro.

Undoubtedly fpbp. Unless your wife likes being raped my mudslimes and you're into watching.

Why, though. The USA seems awesome to me. You guys still got untouched nature.

Embrace your inner hue in the United States.

Place with guns

Stay where you are Hans, protect your country.

Mars

Because we are full of Mexicans and Niggers who are more protected by the political community than white Americans. America is an anti-white nation now and will balkanize in the future over ethnic conflicts.

West or North Norway.

I'm not German.

Is it really that bad?

>the things swamp germans say

How dare you.

Stay in Europe. America is Zogland.

Southern Oregon. Us for sure . Lots of work,and good ol boys .

Well then you're gambling. Maybe try central europe?

Only if you're in the city. If you want nice quiet nature America, move to the countryside out west.

Calm down there toothpaste, everything is fine.

Shut the fuck up. He didn't say he was white. Midwest is for Whites only.

>balkanize in the future
And the sad thing is, that's probably the best way it could end.

Eastern EU. This place is only bad if you are stupid and poor, but otherwise feels like a safe haven.

I like that idea.

I spent some time down south. Southerners are chilled out and friendly. They got the right values, too. I felt right at home.

Eastern Europe or Singapore only areas not being actively targeted for destruction by the (((globalists))).

it's Maarten Hoekstra for dutchies, not hans

if you are jewish, move to Israel.

Fair enough fren

I'm taking it you haven't spent any significant time experiencing what day to day life is there. Stay in Europe.

>Move to Amerigoblin land
>Work 350 days, get 5 days off
>Put your kids in school
>They get their brains blown out and recorded on snapchat
>Your 14 year old daughter gets gangbanged by niggers in a school bathroom, loves it
>Your son is circumcised and becomes trangender
>Your grandchildren have nigger blood or are half-nigger

Vs live in Europe

>Reside in comfy luxembourg, switzerland, etc
>Everyone is white
>No one will shoot your children
>Your posterity will stay white for centuries
>Get 3-4 weeks vacation every year
>Make more money than in goblinland

American cities are boring and look all the same.

Europe obviously.

Its not as bad here as Sup Forums would want you to believe. The west is the best. Midwest is okay. I'm pretty sure someone as well of can handle seeing a brown person every once and a while. You should take this to Sup Forums. They're more sane don't believe the stuff here.

Can someone get this fuckin' hot-head outta' here?!

>states
>Forget condoms and buy a 15 bedroom house

FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL

>St. Louis
>Cleveland
>Cincinnati
>Chicago
>Louisville
>Dayton
>Gary
>Indianapolis
>Minneapolis
>Milwaukee
>"""white"""
toppest kek. We probably have more niggers than Georgia. The only good part of the Midwest is the Ohio River Valley.

Canada, if you move to a place like rural eastern Ontario (where I am), or any other rural spot. Good hunting and zero minorities, except if you need to go into the city for work. Trudeau will be gone in next years election

>Midwest
>Minneapolis
Nigga your opinion is garbage.

Oh and I forgot Michigan
>Detroit
>Flint
>Grand Rapids
>Kalamazoo
And pretty much the entirety of Ohio along Lake Erie.

Minnesota is, objectively, in the Midwest you fucking retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midwestern_United_States

Stay as far north as you can

>Europe - your kids get raped in school
>US - your kids get shot in school

Your call buddy

As an American who just visited the Netherlands, stay in your home country, and please have 2-3 Dutch babies while you’re at it.

And it's worth noting that it states in that article that the US Census defines Minnesota as belonging to the Midwestern United States.

Neither, but really though, the US economy is going to collapse in not very long. They have way to much debt, the dollar is going to shit, inflation is on its way after all the QE, the rest of the world will realize that there's no point in producing all these goods for the spoiled and lazy americans for some worthless paper dollars in return.

You don't want to be in the US when inflation is so rampant that their entire corn-based food system collapses and you see mass-starvation. The US population is artificially high and lives an artificially high quality of life due to cheap energy. That ain't gonna last forever. Western Europe actually sustains itself on productivity, production, real growth, not phony consumption based hedonism.

Stay in Europe. The last thing we need are more stuck up, whiny Eurofaggots gaying everything up over here.

The suburban parts of those cities are fine.

>moving somewhere just for more time off and handouts
ITT: spot the mudbloods who moved to the EU last year

This has to be a joke. No one with actual money and an education would seriously choose to live in the fly over states.

The Midwest
t. Southern cuck

No they aren't. Maybe Milwaukee and Minneapolis, but all of the others, especially the ones in Ohio, are fucking Niggerville central until you're 20 miles outside the city limits.

>blah blah blah

Our economy is very strong and the EU is stagnant.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
>1 United States 19,362,129
>— European Union[n 1][19] 17,112,922

New York, Boston, D.C. and San Francisco are pretty unique.

I live in Indiana, faggot, objectively the best Midwest state. It doesn't change the fact that our region is full of niggers though. If you want nothing but white people, move to Idaho or Montana.

You keep thinking that. Less faggots in my glorious midwest.

come to oregon. we need more like you

>Western Europe actually sustains itself on productivity, production, real growth, not phony consumption based hedonism.

Western Europe is squarely a consumer economy too.

What good is a BMW if nobody exists to buy it?

LITERAL DROOLING RETARD.

I thought Eurabians were more consistent about aborting people like you.

Do you really think I'd have any business here if I wasn't? I know this place well enough.

I’ve made threads before about wanting to get an Amerinordic qt gf from the Minnesotan ethnostate, so that’s probably a good place for an American.

>glorious midwest
Like Illinois?

It's almost like you get all your economics info from CNBC.

This.

I live in Indiana and it's a boring, meth and heroin laden shithole.

How About Saudi Arabia or Texas?

www.twincities.com/2017/02/06/minnesota-has-17-fortune-500-companies-unchanged-from-2015/

Nigs in Wisconsin only live in the following cities in any real numbers:

Milwaukee
Racine
Kenosha
Madison
Beloit
And, from what I’ve heard, possibly Green Bay as well, but go anywhere else and you get a nigger-free life that’s mighty comfy.

>inflation is on its way after all the QE
>worthless paper dollars
>mass-starvation
What the fuck are you smoking? As long as the US has the petrodollar it can print all it likes and export the inflation to the rest of us. How the living fuck else do you think they haven't collapsed by now? What do you think all those wars in the middle east were for?

God damn it user, even invading plebbitors know this shit. Promptly kys.

>The eternal Stoklasa

Fuck Illinois. Try Idaho.

Elaborate please, friend.

>dah JOOZ are lying about the EU being 2 trillion+ behind the USA we're not stagnating I swear

Eurofags need to stay the fuck out of our country. Go post another mutt thread and get fucked, OP.

Europoors, the toppest tier of all American women are the wealthy ones in the south.

Gulf Shores Alabama and places like that.

You need to be gigachad, but they are christian, fit, and very accommodating to overt racism.

Question is, are you man enough?

I have that stupid fucking bed minus that dumb shelf thing over. I've hit my shins so many fucking times on the sharp corners I swear I'm going to take a sledge hammer to it next time. Fuck that bed and the designer behind it.

USA Suburban not far away from city, so you don't Life in the City but you can go there whenever you want. You have the advantages of a City Like many Shops and Restaurants to visit but not the disadvantages like high crime rate, bad schools, migrants etc

>Western Europe is squarely a consumer economy too.
But that's wrong. Just because you only know us from our luxury cars doesn't mean we are consumer society. Not that anyone wants your shit by comparison though.
Clearly we are not the ones having difficulties aborting people like you.

No. Not Illinois. It will never die because the farmland is too good, but it will linger and fester and just be a pain in the ass for everyone who lives here.

t. Illinois person.

Well, to a lesser extent than the US:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_consumer_markets

71% of the US GDP is consumption, in Europe it's on average below 60%

Remember that everything that is consumed beyond what is produced within a country has to be imported. When you import products with no intention of exporting, you're being bailed out by the exporters. You're just exporting paper IOUs, and China is dumb enough to fall for it.

Why don't you think this applies to Europe?

I absolutely agree. Those folks will treat you as family once they get to know you. Where about down south?

I like Austin, but the wife finds it too hot down there.

America, hands down. I don’t give Europe more than 20 years. Our next generation will have the shittiest lives and will be thrown from roofs by the nuEuropeans like they did with the Yazidis.

If you care about guns and freedom of speech, that should be an obvious choice.

>But that's wrong. Just because you only know us from our luxury cars doesn't mean we are consumer society. Not that anyone wants your shit by comparison though.
>Clearly we are not the ones having difficulties aborting people like you.

Then please, tell me Eurotard 2.0, what drives the european economy if not the exchange of goods and services?

Holy shit, the state of European education.

Insult, insult and a statement involving numbers but not backed up by any evidence.

>tfw italian in midwest

I enjoy ruining all your pure germanic cuties

>switzerland, etc
>>Everyone is white

No.

You just described my wife.

Nobody wants your fluoridated tap water, your fucked up gmos, your shitty healthcare system or your ridiculous cuisine. Not surprised you're full: people have no idea what good stuff is, they only follow the fucking bank notes. Stupid plebs.

Prove it. Remove meme flag.

(´;ω;`)

>not backed up by any evidence.

Click the article and then click the sources, you drooling fucking retard.

in reality, they're all leather-skinned fake blondes with overtreated hair and goblinized features like scrunched noses, lazy eyes, etc..

Ontario is totally fucked because of the shitlib government, sorry.

I'd rather have an Italian than liberal or sand nigger. You'll be alright fren.

Gulf coast Florida / south Alabama.