ARAB MEN IN FRANCE BUTTBLASTED OVER BLACK MEN DATING THEIR WOMYN

>They (Arabs) say that these girls go out with young, black guys because they think North African boys are too narrow-minded and bossy.

>A few years back, the problem was Arab girls who dated French boys – they were accused of doing that only to Westernise themselves. Now it’s even worse though. As this phenomenon is growing, you get Black guys fighting back and going around saying stuff like ”We’ll make all your sisters pregnant, and tomorrow Arab boys won’t exist any more.”

vice.com/sv/article/kwp78y/french-muslim-teenagers-facemook-kardashian

Thoughts on this development, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilal_ibn_Rabah
youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't fucking care.

S
A
G
E

Don't worry user, I care.

can we get a jihad on the nigs

>Thoughts on this development, Sup Forums?
I think that you should stop linking vice articles. Even archives.

We need to foster wars between the enemies. Pit North africans in france against the rest of the africans. It works for us just like the crazier leftists attacking white women

>you get Black guys fighting back and going around saying stuff like ”We’ll make all your sisters pregnant, and tomorrow Arab boys won’t exist any more.”
kek
pure pottery m9

>problems of other races
Why the fuck should i care what flavor of bomb metmet likes?

Race war chimp vs chimp when? Who would win Muzzies or the Dindu?

Racemixing is never the answer

It's an example of multi-culturalism failing without whites. The narrative the left has is that it's only "racist whites" who prevent multiculturalism from happening, any example of other groups hating each other is often ignored or suppressed by them because of their "all of us oppressed vs. the great enemy" concept they've built.

Africans vs Arabs would be a interesting fight.
Voodoo vs Islam.
Let the wars begin.

if it is racemixing betwen muslim and niggers, it is actualy answer. i wish them great love and many wonderful mixed nogs.

Is there any race the absolute madmen haven't cucked?

>arab
Thats a malay whore
No surprise they dont know the difference as they have a low iq due to inbreeding

The Mole people
>Ay we going fuck all yo mole hoes and get them pregnant. All them mole people gonna be black.

>Go to France expecting nothing but surrender monkeys giving you their women
>Encounter a ton of actual monkeys taking YOUR women

The sound of it disintegrating with zero white involvement is music

Save the thicc Nafri qts from the nogs, racial holy war now

Negro blood might help raise the IQ of a muslim woman's offspring.

Ain't that some sheit.

Maybe mixing them with black will get them to think about "muh dik" instead of "muh allah ackbar *BOOM*"

I'd fuck that hijabi tbqh

>mudslims vs niggers

It'll be like Alien Vs Predator

>bilal est noir
What does this mean in French? I have a guess, but I'd like some confirmation.

it means "bilal is black"

More single mothers with cuck whitey men working to pay for it. Kek

Let them fight.

Lol if it came down to war between the two the arabs will literally rapethe niggers.

Dont forget the arab slave trade of africa is responsible for 200MM nigger deaths, that toll is way higher than anything the white man ever did.

Arabs are the original slave masters it blows my mind why niggers blame whites but not arabs for the past

They're turning against each other now
Not even blacks like blacks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilal_ibn_Rabah

This deserves a (you).

Because African American have almost zero understanding of their african origins, which is why most blacks can't comprehend that africa houses a large number of ethnic groups they aren't even related to.

We Wuz Kangz of egypt stems from this general ignorance.

Turkposter BTFO

The liberal west will fuck even a muslim up with their values.

Could this be used to make moslems commit ethnic cleansings on niggers?

Will the BBC be the solution to Islamic terrorism?

Blacks are prone to avoiding danger if they know it's dangers to themselves. But they are also easily swayed by promises of rewards so the 47 virgins might be a factor.

Literally what sandnigger refugees were saying to whites lel

>blacks will be the one to save the West
how the fuck can whites compete after this?

I hope it turns violent soon, and doesn't stay isolated to France, but spreads to wherever dune coons interact with coons

>nigs steal arab wimmenz
>arabs steal white wimmenz
>whites steal asian wimmenz
>asians steal african wimmenz
>Sup Forums steals jewish milkers
>somehow the most racist interracial neo nazi ideology makes the most sense

That’s right user

This is where we start pushing black male/muslim woman relationships so they all kill each other

The Arab men getting punished for being shit;
Result: Arab beauty with big buttcheeks

This comment yas

>bringing women to rape central

It’s brilliant

Thats the climax

I always knew the great race war will be black vs brown.

Is that hamada?

time to get to work, boys
youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y

I’m gonna side with pajeets on this one. Pretty sure niggers are way too stupid do any real damage, I could see a pajeet suicide vest causing mass damage.

Maybe the Arabs will go home if all their women stop loving them!!
oh wait they just rape and explode if they don't get what they want.

>pajeets
>Arabs
Get your ethnic denigrations correct, Pajeets are street shitters from India or Pakistan, Arabs are sand niggers from the middle east

Time for a battle royale. Just set back and enjoy the show...

Oh crap. I hope niggers will drown in blood cuz of honor killings

Ayy family,
You're following retarded pages. Just unsubscribe.
This is not new. Sandniggz are mad about niggz taking their sisters for 10 years or so. I'm fine with this. Like they took white guillible white girlz and now they taste their own medicine and are mad about it.

that girl is a coalburning whore m8
www.javdatabase.com/movies/vicd-338/

At least Middle Eastern men will kill the blacks and beat their women. This problem won't be widespread, I guarantee this. YFW Arabs and Turks in Europe start the race war against bl*cks and wh*tes

something about women and loyalty

No one likes niggers. Its just fact.

lmao, niggers really need to know their place, we enslaved them for hundreds of years, we own them.

>Wamen
>Loyulty
Gud one

Nice

ty for being honest about your ancestry

Creating a super race that is too lazy to detonate their explosive vests.

I'm mix so. U mad maple nigger?

Niggers trigger literally everyone

Happened in Germany as well when German converts wanted to marry arab women

that was pretty obvious goblino

Well of course. Anyone who is not a shitlib, realizes that all races hate eachother

And we get to own them again once the whites are gone. We'll genocide them from Africa and turn the continent into an Amazing place.

this is great France deserves everything it gets as revenge for the French Revolution.

>Pit North africans in france against the rest of the africans.
They'll just enslave them again

>pajeets

blacks have all the right to do this, in the past arabs enslave and castrate their men and made their women sexual slaves

now you're thinking like (((us)))

This. Arabs still have half-working brains, niggers are mentally retarded on average

No woman, regardless of race, can resist a BBC.