What type of women do you want in life Sup Forums?

Those kids are way to old for breastfeeding

a good muslim woman of course

I want a thicc broad from the ivory coast that's what I really want

Those are too old for breastfeeding, this is degenerate.

i want khazar milkers

The 2D kind

thicc, happy, barefoot, and pregnant
this shit isn't complicated and you know it

A robo-female that is reprogrammable for any personality type I so desire

it's not degenerate Moehmaed it's not...fuck off

Breastfeeding averages around the world are up to 4 years after inception, which is actually very good for growing up healthy. There is no consensus (and I manage medical data, some of what is precisely about this) on exactly how long is too old, but the people who stop after six months or so are doing an awful parenting job if they think shitty industrial baby products can supplant a well-fed mother's milk.

this is why niggers and non whties are replacing whites because they prefer real relationships instead of robots....

if you don't breastfeed your child they will grow up weak and are more likely to get cancer and other diseases #factz

I'm non-white so be happy.

>thicc
nice nigger fetish you got there,son.

Any female that will even talk to me at this point

A virgin.
Real women at this point are shit. Regarding nonwhites, the problem isn’t “too few whites” it’s “too many minorities”

I'll take all three.

White's have been into thicc for as long as they have existed.

A cute sweet girl that is not stupid/boring.

oh ok well the problem soon will be no whites since the usa is importing non whites by the masses legally and illegally whites are less then 5 percent of your immigrants now...so essentially the current 50 percent of whites is headed to less then 5 percent in the future and your low ass birthrates aren't helping either

Got ne xtra uv dat tittay milk gurl

Underrated

Whites get an IQ bump from being breast fed to.

Weird white people and their sick fetish