Why do people like HF true while hating UBW Good? They're both Harem ends

Why do people like HF true while hating UBW Good? They're both Harem ends.

Other urls found in this thread:

typemoon.com/news/2017/-vgF95
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does it matter when UBW True is the best ending anyway?

I like both....

UBW good just slaps saber there for no reason, HF true is the end of the search for happiness of a whole route.

What kind of harem is HF true? Sakura doesn't share.

I haven't really seen someone trash UBW good end and say HF true is their favorite. Usually it's HF normal

Maybe she'll be fine with Rider and Rin tagging along. How do you know?

>she'll be fine with Rin tagging along
Are you sure we read the same VN?

I thought everything was all fine and dandy after rule breaker was used, or am I just too optimistic here?

I don't think Rin or Shirou are even interested in eachother at that point in HF. Shirou is a 100% sakurafag and Rin wouldn't ruin her sisters happiness.

Sakura would have to share with Rider though. In Hollow Ataraxia they seem fine with it, but Sakura does get jealous still.

>Still not improving his art after 15 years
Goddammit Takeuchi

It's true that things got a lot better after rule breaker but Sakura is Sakura. She wouldn't give up the one thing she has over Rin to her, even if they are on good terms. Although it may be possible with Rider

Sakura is yandere, less so after getting rid of avenger, but she's not letting Rin fuck her one true love.

>Fate route is Shirou/Saber only
>HF route is Shirou/Sakura only
>UBW is Shirou/Rin/Saber
Is Rin a cuck? She's the only one willing to share.

She didn't share in the true UBW end where Saber disappeared along with the rest of the servants.

well in the VN she says she needs 'help' supply saber mana now since she has a contract with her. Besides she's happy with the arrangement anyway.

Because of ilya's sacrifice.
Otherwise it's one of the worse routes.

>We will never have the best route
why even live.

It's hard to see Tiger romantically.

which route has most Taiga? UBW has the least.

Rin likes girls user.

They are both shit

In Hollow Ataraxia the threesome was a dream that Rider created on her own. Sakura didn't take part.

Because HF is more shonenshit than UBW but weiled with grimdark and rape so people can pretend they like it for being mature while still fapping to Kotomine vs Shirou which is the most over the top battle.

How is it shounen? Shirou behaves more like an adult here.

>two dudes punching each other is more over the top than a dude summoning a pocket dimension filled with infinite swords to fight a dude who can summon countless swords

Sure.

>kotomine vs shirou
>over the top
>literally just kotomine one sidedly punching a suit of blade mail as his veins run out of grail juice to pump through him
Rin vs Dark Sakura is the true shonenshit fight, it even has a remix of the OP playing throughout

>They're both Harem ends.

They really aren't, at all. Rider is Sakura's friend who she keeps around because they bonded. She's not just there to appeal to Shirou, in a way too overt scene at the end of UBW Good end where Shirou finds Saber after the ending and forgets all about Rin until Rin shows up and declares that its really her harem. Saber and RIn are both Shirou's love interests, its not equal. Rider isn't a love interest, so it feels more like the aunt staying at the house with them and helping out.

UBW comes off as "I get both Rin AND Saber, lets run off into the subset together"
HF comes off as "Hey, Rider survived as well. That's nice, but its clear Shirou is all about Sakura".

Rin cucked Sakura

Sakura's fault for not ever making a move despite being alone at the table for ages. She could have snagged her Senpai at any point before the War.

UBW true > UBW good > HF normal > HF true > Fate

>HF comes out this year
>Type Moon ignores it from its booth in C92
typemoon.com/news/2017/-vgF95

No, Rin likes to control people. She has a massive superiority complex.

Saber route when?

You're stuck with the Deen adaptation or UBW good ending

Rin is bisexual. She keeps talking about how hot girls she meets are and really gets into her little lesbian sex scene with Saber.

It's probably at the Aniplex booth.

>Why do people like HF true while hating UBW Good?

It's a meme. Fate, UBW, HF are three different routes for three different girls. HF is just a bit darker than the other two, and of course this makes that story a fan favorite for all those who do not digest Shirou's positivity on the other two routes. If you want a bait, here is full of edgy children who want to play the part of cynical adults.
In HF Shirou sacrifices everything, to save the girl he loves, it's something easy to relate with. In UBW he wants to save everyone, and let's face it, it's a bit autistic because even though it's an heroic ideal, everyone realizes it's also an absurd claim.

The real answer is that it depends a lot on what kind of girl you like the most, among the Fate heroine.

Fate. Which is why we need another Fate adaptation. By ufotable.

Didn't Nasu say that he wanted to do a readaptation of Saber's route?

I would prefer an original new story from Ufotable. Something like the dismantle of the Grail with Rin and Velvet, which then, why not, it becomes a fake Holy War with servants Unconventionally summoned and all the Wizard families in battle with themselves.

Anyways an original story al the way.

I guess you could call UBW True a harem end, but Rin got pretty pissed off when she saw Saber and Shirou getting along, and said they were flirting when they were just happily talking after a strenuous big fight where Shirou thought Saber was gone.

HF True is where Shirou is 100% Sakura's, but it shows he still has admiration for Rin and is shown to be nervous when they see each other after awhile, with Rin wondering if she is still in love with him. The irony is that while Sakura gets memed on about being jealous, in HF True, she laughs at the two for being nervous and teases them about it, she is perfectly aware about their feelings toward each other and isn't threatened at all. She is perfectly chill. That is why HF True isn't a harem, Sakura is comfortable that Shirou is hers.

It's a harem in in terms that it's Rin's harem. I doubt she's not going to try for tasting the king's pussy sooner or later on top of getting the Jackhammer.

Let's be honest, if Sakura hadn't have had all that was weighing on her, she would have bagged Shirou with no problems, and as we see with Mr. Jackhammer, he has no qualms going until dawn with Sakura. The boy literally gets boners in his heart when she does something as simple as smile while passing the rice at breakfast.

Even the fanartists know it, when Imaginary Around and Limited Over Zero came out, they were shipped hard together. Even in Prisma Ilya, Hiroyama shipped Shirou/Sakura pretty hard, with his assistant making some pretty shippy fanart.

Of course, but I was making the point that Rin does get jealous, she does feel envy. It's not just her being fine with some kitty on the side. She wants Shirou to primarily love her, that much is proven when Future Dere Rin talks with our current Rin.

>Is Rin a cuck? She's the only one willing to share.
It's Rin's harem.

Rin is the cuckquean who is okay with partner swapping, Sakura actually values her commitments.

Ilya!

Is a slut.

Naninani?

This genuinely made me walk down the street, and kick a dog so hard something definitely broke there.

Only if you are gay.

Betrays Shirou, Rin, Rider, killing them all. Values her commitments. Don't care about the cuck talk but your comment left me chuckling.

She is the canon wife.

except UBW Good is not a harem ending, shirou has no feelings for Saber and you completly missed Rin point in the end that both shirou and Rin gonna have lots of sex because you know manasex for saber

Don't bully the doggo

>One correct match for that file
>"This post was deleted 7 years ago"
>Artist name not listed

Sakura got cucked by Rider and fake Tohsaka in her own route.

>posting archer, the biggest cuck of them all

EMIYA literally manages to steal three members of Shirou's harem from him in minutes of meeting them in Hollow Atraxia.

Doesn't matter, HF Normal is best end.

Are you sure? I remember there being a threesome in Fate route, Sakura being a canon slut, and Rin being the only one who remains loyal in her route.

>HF is just a bit darker
>HF
>just a bit
user, it goes so dark that it veers around into bright and then back into dark before finishing up at black comedy.

Those three monkeys don't count.

While that other guy is dumb and trying to bait people, what you said is patently false. Sure, Shirou acknowledges that he has attraction to Rin in HF, but it never goes further than that. Naturally, despite one picking another person, it's not like your feelings for other people just disappear inmediately.

Besides, Shirou shows attraction to Sakura in other routes too. That doesn't mean Rin or Saber are "cucks" in those routes.

Confirmed by Shirou himself

The big question, is it stealing if it's just another you doing it?

I always thought it was funny how Archer never interacts with Taiga, Ilya, or Sakura. It's purposefully avoided.

Shirou will __________ Rin for Taiga's safety.

If you kill someone in Japan can you get out of a prison sentence by marrying someone? I never understood this conversation.

I just thought of it as her saying he'd stick with her through thick and thin even then, though instead of going to jail with her like that one saying about friends goes, he'd marry her instead

>heartboner
Nah man, guy was straight out getting a real boner just from seeing a pretty girl's pale white hand, she wouldn't have just bagged him if their hang ups didn't exist, they'd have five kids before graduating

Makes babies with.

>They're both Harem ends.
Reminder user that you need THREE plus girls for it to be a harem. UBW good only has two therefore its not a harem.

>UBW
>harem
What? There was no harem in UBW. Shirou only likes Rin, and Rin only likes Shirou. How does that amount to a harem?

We also need a fucking Tsukihime remake from Ufotable.

>Being this wrong.

That's because Archer has a fine taste in women.

HF true ending is the right closure of the whole story, UBW good is just a sop to saberfags (and Takeuchi)

Retards like to think that Rin's line about needing lots of Prana to keep Saber means she wants Shirou mana transfering with Saber, rather than her needing more sessions with the jackhammer

Indeed. Shirou x Sakura is the best shipping. Rin and Saber deserve better.

>people complaining about UBW Good
>nobody complaining about Ciel Good

>avoids interaction with females
>generally disliked by everyone he has interaction with
>voluntarily chooses death over staying with rin, the only one that pitied him in the end
>only favor with heroines exists within a humorous filler side story in a borderline canon sequel that isn't even "real"
>his entire existence is based on the concept of being cucked by the ideals he followed
>only ends up with saber after an eternity because the writer was forced to write up an addendum to appease all the babies that pitied him
he's a cuck alright

Nobody complains about Tsukihime because tsukiwho.

>doesn't know the definition of cuck
>can't even get the backstory correct

Why are these routes called "good"? I say the "good" routes are bad. The only truly good routes are the ones where Shirou dies and everyone lives happily ever after.

>Doesn't understand anything about Archer and his motives.
>"Hurr durr he got cucked"

he's cucked both literally and figuratively. i guess such a combination is too much for you to comprehend

that's not Illya

Why is his artstyle so fucking shit? It should've improved big time over the years.

You just don't have the right eyes to appreciate art user.

It was even worse at the beginning, just because its still not great doesn't mean he hasn't improved, it's just at a snails pace

But it has. He just has a real problem with sameface.

In comparison.

No demand, now that Takeuchi is provided for the rest of his life, he doesn't even need to pretend anymore.

He's better at drawing now but his character design has gotten worse

I actually agree. How could he take away the granny skirt? It should be a crime.

Tohsaka's _____.

Rin is the best girl confirmed by Shinji.