Imagine being a Jew

Imagine having your dick mutilated right after you've finally calmed down from the whole traumatic experience of birth thing. Imagine a 50/50 chance the guy who mutilated you will immediately suck on your dick and taste your blood. Imagine being ugly, with an overbearing mother who coddles you to the point of making you neurotic, and a religion that says you are Chosen and better than everybody else. Better than the handsome athletic smart goyim, better than the pretty goyim girls that ignore and reject you. Imagine that insecurity and the manic emotions in response. Imagine that inferiority/superiority cognitive dissonance branded into your mind. Imagine being conditioned from birth to be a paranoid malignant narcissist. Imagine the passive aggressive hatred for the society around you. Imagine the joy you feel as your network of Chosen People elevate you to the heights of your career. Imagine the exhilaration as your network picks a goyim to destroy, and the feeling of triumph and community as you all profit from your successful hunt. Imagine that predation ever-expanding to encompass all that makes you feel inferior, and consuming the flesh to feed your feelings of superiority. Just as your flesh was torn from you as a baby, just as you were violated by a freak's mouth with your mother's betrayal, just as your blood was feasted upon. And so you do unto others as was done to you. Imagine being a Jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160524925/#160524925
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm Jewish. Mutilation is not required in all branches of Judaism...

Being a pedophile is part of jewish tradition.

Truly a terrifying concept, I shall surely right these strange and somber monsters into my new fantasy book.

If you say so.

Imagine being a Jew

1. Strongest ethnic identity in the world
2. You get to fuck a big-titted jewess
3. You get to call other people goy
4. You can laugh at elites knowing that your extended family controls them
5. You get to have the highest-IQ children
6. You get to be safe because Jews have the final say in every important decision worldwide
7. You get Jewish connections. If you're down and you visit the synagogue, you can meet Jews who will immediately hire you for high-paying jobs. Got a sickness? Jews will chip in and pay your medical bills. But most likely you'll want to do business so "getting a job" will never even be a priority for you.
8. You get to have an exit strategy (a literal nuclear ethno-state designed to protect you), and your children inherit that too

Why would you spend your life as anything other than a Jew?

Destroying your host nation is though

kys

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160524925/#160524925
Confirmed. It's the best part of being Jewish.

Brought me to tears user.

Hey #metoo! Nice to see another Jew. OP spends too much time on this board.

Tribe of DN are all losers, that's why they stick together and treat everyone like they were treated.
Revenge of the bitter nerds, that's a jew

now someone do imagine being a goy

I support the monarchy
I support Christian traditions of the UK
I voted for Brexit
I support the Conservative Party
I hate calling the Christmas period "the holidays"
etc.

Don't believe everything you read on 4goy

Imaging the goyim knowing, and rising up, and putting an end to this evil once and for all.

There's no need to imagine. It's going to happen. It's beginning even now. That's what's causing the thermonuclear shitfit in the Jew Media. (((They))) know that the goyim know.

And it's far, far too late to shut it down. Checkmate, Schlomo.

Then imagine having billions of shekels in order to destroy the white goyim.

monarchy = german jews
christianity = judeo based
hahaha
Zionist party
2015, Lizardbreath said would be the last time we celebrate christmas, funny thing the pope said it again april 2016. I wonder what the Masons were planning for us

OY VEY, I love to knosh on baby boy stump! Mazel TOV, slurp, slurp, slurp....

doube checked goodness

1) homosexuality isn't a Jewish tradition. To suggest so is disingenuous. You'd have to have lived under a rock your whole life to not have heard of the infamous Leviticus verse.
2) Do you actually think that it's a evil Jewish plot to protect pedos in Israel? Israel, the MAJORITY JEWISH state? The one, where said pedos, would be assaulting Jewish children?

Are you actually this stupid?

>Imagine having your dick mutilated right after you've finally calmed down from the whole traumatic experience of birth thing.
I'm already a circumcised Burger with good goy parents, so I don't need to do any imagining.

Nice to see more of us here. Real flag?

I honestly believe most don't know their roots and to learn it would be catastrophic for the "good" ones
the terrible ones would just smile and feel smug about the senseless slaughter and pain they've caused over millennia
Silly Tribe of Snakes

I'll take that as a yes.

show your flag kike.

Refute anything that user said. You can't.

to rise up don't you have to be able to maybe do a sit-up first?
baby steps, fatty

Ok

fuck off with your pilpul you slimey kike.

USA. One right here is the region.

What kind of Judaism do you practice?

Liberal

>The appendix is there for a reason!

The vast majority of people don't need to get their appendix removed.

It's useless and can get infected.

It's a British branch of the Reform movement.

If you unnecessarily get a healthy appendix surgically removed, there is a chance that your surgical wounds will become infected.

bump

Shit. I would actualy kill myself if i was born jew. It is insult here.