Can't wait.

Reminder 18 jobbed to this

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

and just like that the thread is already ruined

Vegeta is not losing to Ribrianne. You
have all lost your fucking minds.

Sauce?

GOD

(((Android 18))) is not beautiful. She is a glorified RealDoll obsessed with money. She is a blonde 17 with lipstick and boobs. The fuck kind of waifu is this?

How can Vegeta possibly compete with the power of love and friendship?

CHAD

Obviously only Vegeta can fight her for that very reason.

jobber

Nope, we're just getting the shitposting out of the way so the rest of the thread can be great.

cuck

>You will never do this yourself to this little shitter
CANT
GET
NO
SATISFACTION

Where is the OBJECTIVE CAULIFLA JOB RECORD?

Nice trips, Cuntifla confirmed living (not for long!!) trash.

Probably the reason why no one likes Caulifla is because she's a rehash of DBM Bra who no one also likes.

Post mistakes

Caulifag has been posted enough times itt

best part of these threads is the same 5-10 people slowly rolling into the thread with the same pastas every time

Caulfila doesn't job. Jobbing is for losers like Gohan and Vegeta

Nice dubs

I don't even fucking like Caulifla you retard. I'm a Beerusfag.

No need to find excuses on non canonical chars that I bet aren't even known in nipland to tryu to reason why your shit char isn't likes, caulifaggot.

are you okay user

ewww GROSS
she's FAT
she
s a JOBBERr

Fuck Toei

OBJECTIVE VEGETA JOB RECORD:
Vegeta vs Goku: W
Vegeta vs Gohan, Krillin, and Yajirobe: L
Vegeta vs Cui: W
Vegeta vs Dodoria: W
Vegeta vs Zarbon 1: L
Vegeta vs Zarbon 2: W
Vegeta vs Recoome: L
Vegeta vs Jeice: W
Vegeta vs Frieza 1: L
Vegeta vs Frieza 2: L
Vegeta vs Android 20: W
Vegeta vs Android 18: L
Vegeta vs Semi-Perfect Cell: W
Vegeta vs Perfect Cell: L
Majin Vegeta vs Goku: W
Vegeta vs Majin Buu: L
Vegeta vs Beerus: L
Vegeta vs Frieza 3: W
Vegeta vs Frost: W
Vegeta vs Magetta: W
Vegeta vs Cabba: W
Vegeta vs Hit: L
Vegeta vs Black 1: L
Vegeta vs Black 2: W
Vegeta vs Black 3: L
Vegeta vs Merged Zamasu: L
Vegeta vs ToP Jobbers: W
Vegeta vs Brianne: ?

as we can clearly conclude here, Vegeta has won more than he has lost, and is therefore not a jobber.

kek

>Vegeta vs Black 2: W
>Vegeta vs Black 3: L
Top kek

Please remember to participate in the following survey if you haven't already done so.

strawpoll.me/13598394
strawpoll.me/13598394
strawpoll.me/13598394
strawpoll.me/13598394
strawpoll.me/13598394

I'd like to thank those who have participated and apologize to those who feel certain boards should've had their own options instead of simply being lumped in "other."

So far, I am impressed with the current sample size, as well as the results. However, an even greater sample size would be most useful.

However, as I have imminent personal business in the morning, this will be my last post of the night. However, if any user is interested in this research and what it reveals about our diverse community, I'd be overjoyed if they'd proceed to share the strawpoll link the threads following this one.

Thank you.

>Vegeta vs Frieza 3: W

>Literally angels
>Damn near immortal
>powerful
>sexy

Damn, it feels good to be an angelsCHAD.

>Vegeta vs Frieza 3: W

Freeza would've killed Vegeta if Goku hadn't saved his life.

lewd vados best vados.

lewd caulifa best califula

pyrrhic victory still a victory

Big Green dead?

Would you do it Sup Forums? Red Button. You get your pick of Vados/Marcarita/Cus to be your sex slave. Shitpost traffic increases 1000%.

Caulifla

>You will never make all the females in U9 become addicted to human cock and cucking all the men at the same time because the women will never want to go back

The gap between Jiren's powerlevel and everyone else's makes this free-for-all very unbalanced, predictable and boring.

A few more months user. Also the text is right in the picture.

That was AFTER Vegeta defeated Freeza.

>about to kill a guy after pummeling him into submission
>he blows up the planet, you, and your loved ones

He still won the fight, even if he lost the war

>if goku didn't find a way off namek he tied the fight with freezer

no user, I don't agree with that

How did he win if he was the one to die?
Freeza unlike him was confirmed not dead in the explosion of the Earth.

S-Stop bullying my friend Caulifla, she's a strong and independant saiyan woman!

Remember when the show was at its peak? When he defused, DBS started to enter a steady decline

>Freeza unlike him was confirmed not dead in the explosion of the Earth
Not a point. They had a fight and Vegeta won. You can say Freeza killed Vegeta, but don't that he defeated him in a battle.

Fuck off.

The fight was not over yet. Freeza destroyed Earth almost under Bejita's nose before he delivered his own finishing blow, and that killed him in the process. There's no way that isn't a win for Freeza even if a win stolen from someone who vastly overpowered him at the time.

Is it time to post Caulifla?

Dragon Ball Z question here

Why the fuck didnt they just wish away Gokus heart disease after learning about it immediately

"Waste of Dragon Balls"

Yes. Always.

You do realize that saiyan men are canon pussy whipped betas who get ordered around even by non-saiyan wifes when that's the case. In fact they actively prefer it to be that way as explained by Vegeta. But hey, youngsters gotta have their their shutposting and whatnot.

>implying you wouldn't be ordered around by Bulma
Goku and Vegeta have great taste regardless.

>The fight was not over yet.

Heart virus > Kami (no holding back involved)

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!

It doesn't really make sense to begin with, they can tank universe shattering blows but not survive a planet blowing up on them?
I mean Freeza survived it even in the Namek saga when he cut into pieces and didn't have energy left.
We already know that Sayajins can survive in space atleast for a little while so suffucation is not a good excuse.

Is it just bad writing or did Freeza maybe use the explosions as cover to get a sneak attack in or something?

Android 19 was the one vegeta killed.

>Is it just bad writing
Well, yeah.

>everyone on the DBS Discord is told to praise Caulifla
>everyone does
>suddenly, everyone decides to troll and start flooding the thread with hate for Caulifla
>98% of these threads are now nothing but "m-muh secret irruminati crubhouse g-guys!! we controru these threads!!! xD"

GET OUT DISCORDFAGS

Honour Pride and Companionship>Love and "Friend"Ship

youtube.com/watch?v=yRQcDJBsGYM

make me

There's nothing you can do to stop us.

Post smug Vegeta

>using discord

>implying a DBS Discord exists

Discord is run by the CIA. All discords are degenerate gay anal cuckoldry circlejerks. FREE YOUR MIND, cuck

What is the biggest wasted potential in this arc so far?

Jobhan

>Krillin
they were hyping him up for him to job

just about everything and everyone

You just posted it

lel this

Gimme some-o that Broly-babe.

I hear Kale's supposed to be good for ya.

Well she's gonna job eventually.
But not as hard as Jobbohan.
Vegeta will job too, but probably against someone who's powerful enough ( or Frieza for shits and giggles ).

But the one who will be btfo by some litteral who is likely the eternal jobbobobbohan.

Anyone that gets more than 60 seconds of pre-ToP build up only to job the second they fight in the ToP. It's probably for the best considering Super's writing.

Need this but with a blue Hakai

>No good ones of her hulked-out.

Whatta waste.

Why is Blue so jobber?

Buu.
Krillin.

Not jobbohan though, he's protected from jobbing in his little cuck circle.

Jobhan. He had nowhere to go but up, but somehow managed to become a bigger disappointment by hiding in his cuck circle while everyone else does all the work.

Behold the glory of the manga animated
youtube.com/watch?v=wHWRRVi73Ic

What a waste of time to introduce complete jobbers to us.

I love how Black talks about Vegeta using a "new" transformation before Vegeta goes SSG for first time in any official media.
Toyo is a madman

I am a Dragon Ball fan, and I am in the Autism spectrum (shocker, huh?!) As you all have known me (or at least, some of you), my favorite Dragon Ball character is Son Goku. Why do I like him? Well, there are many reasons, but let pull out one reason: we are a lot more alike than maybe even I think. As I kept on reading the manga, I've noticed some stuff about Goku and applied to it some of my knowledge about Autism.

Son Goku is a man who has exceptional skill in one area (ex. martial arts) and "not-so-good" skill in others (ex. counting, differences between males and females, social skills/guidelines, etc.). He shows little to no interest in anything else but the thing he is very good at, and gets pure pleasure and excitement at doing that one skill. He is naive, socially out-of-place, pefers being solitary and, while he is generally selfless and cares about the well-being of others, he is a little selfish and will do actions that (while eventually positively benfical for everyone later) that only serve himself and his love of that skill. Hmm, does Goku represent people with Autism? Well, I'd like you to answer that.

Personally, I think he kinda does. He and I may have a few things in common. We both have a love and great and developing skill in one area (for me, it's art) and we're both kinda socially akward and solitary people. I honestly hope no one blows this out of proportion and makes this "newsworthy" I just hope some of you give out your opinions. And other thing, please make sure they are not harsh. I do not want any character bashing or want to read offensive stuff about people with developmental disabilites. Do you think they will reference this in FighterZ, now that the current political climate is more sympathetic to those with autism?

Hold on a second. In base form, Cabba more or less tanks Berserker Kale's barrier-pushback (or whatever the actual name for it is), gets blasted so hard he creates a crater in a mountain, but recovers a few seconds later with no visible damage. After this, he goes Super Saiyan then he starts trading hits with her, some of which he blocks or parries. He tanks another barrier-pushback, knocking him out of Super Saiyan, but suffering no major injuries. The fight ends when that thot Caulifla steps in and tells Kale she's too good for Cabba, but he's basically holding his own against an opponent that's not really holding back. And Berseker Kale was strong enough to basically body SSB Goku (with no significant injuries on Goku or Kale's part, but still). Just how strong is that manlet supposed to be? Has he already reached SSHoldbacku's level?