Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1SJLTBAHZqU
picosong.com/vbcg/
youtube.com/watch?v=rQEEvDcMurE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That scene was so bad.

Madman

I still haven't watched it.

I want to keep watching for the lolis but I just can't seem to go any further.

Be a man like him

The willingness to make the change.
That's true Rock.

I tried. Now I'm dropping this show.

Palms are sweaty
Knees weak, arms are heavy
Vomit on my sweater already
Mom’s spaghetti

That scene made me realize that second-hand embarrassment only works when you witness something that belongs to the class of things you might theoretically do yourself. I didn't cringe, didn't even pause it while I was watching it, and it was puzzling - obviously you normally would. Then it came to me in a flash of clarity: I can't play guitar.

9/10

Beautiful.

Well I (barely) can, and I wanted to end myself watching this.

Fuck those little brats.
Get with the best girl.

I'm that guy who brings a guitar whenever he's invited anywhere and tries to play it even though nobody wants to listen. I still haven't seen the episode, but I'm already feeling it.

Have you ever considered not being a douchebag?

Please don't do things like that

Should I watch the entire thing or just this scene?

It wasn't even that bad. Go watch Bang Dream, or any other recent anime with a guitar playing MC.

I just like playing for people, that's all. And now that I read my post again I have to explain that it's less "let me play wonderwall again" and more "I spend a couple hours in a week practicing songs to myself and I want to share it with someone", a lot of the time I'm too shy to even take the guitar out.

Not my blog, I know, I'll walk myself out.

I just downloaded this. Is the MC really that insufferable?
How is he compared loliball MC?

>and more "I spend a couple hours in a week practicing songs to myself and I want to share it with someone", a lot of the time I'm too shy to even take the guitar out.
You're still a douchebag. Unless someone asks you to bring your guitar, don't bring your fucking guitar.

Hes a chill dude who just wants to rock and ROLL

Can someone actually just post this scene? I have zero interest in watching this shit but I want to hear this madman

Download the episode and watch that part lazy fuck

>loliball MC
?

>loliball MC
>?
?????

>their face when

Who is that?

coach Anzai.

The studios other loli anime where they played basketball

>mfw I chose to play the drums instead
>Never had to deal with this sort of shit
>Everyone else played guitar
>Everyone wanted to jam with me

>Is the MC really that insufferable?
He's not insufferable at all. He's actually quite ok.

The main character of Ro-kyu-bu you stupid cocksucker.

That girl is so wet

Thank cute boys

Wrong, I can't play guitar to save my life and I had to skip that fucking scene.

How do I get through this?

Just drop this.
That's not even the worst part, the worst is that this faggot chooses and old hag instead of the lolis, so if you watched this for lolis - better drop it now.

I watch it for the music and to some degree the cute lolis. They can keep being cute no matter who he ends up with.

No.

Okay, you convinced me.

>this faggot chooses and old hag instead of the loli
picked the fuck up

>this faggot chooses and old hag instead of the lolis
Dropped.
Fuck lolibait.
Fuck the studio.
Fuck the author.
Fuck this gay world.
Fuck me for wasting my time.

Was hard to watch that part, but the harem liked it so I guess it's fine

I'm pretty sure the author was forced to make the stories more socially acceptable, and the studio is just adapting it, but otherwise I agree.

Well loliball aired without problems.

It was an earlier title though, even as a novel.

False
He just wanted to write the story this way

As long as there's nothing illegal he's good though.
No law forces him to add older love interest.

>chooses
Isn't she literally the only one in the running though? The lolis seem like they are just his daughterus.

A loli wins in Ro kyu bu?

Not exactly how it works in Japan, at least not outside the indie scnene.

But she's the best girl

Why do you faggots got to self insert all the time? Just watch loli show for the loli being loli, they don't have to hook up with anyone.

Because

She isn't. Stop derailing the thread with misinfo.
Yes.

>You can either adopt two of them and have to abandon your imouto or adopt one and keep your imouto
>How do you decide ?

She isn't my real imouto if she can't share. I didn't raise her that way.

I pray for Kurumi doujins. She is asking for it.

>Not cheering for him so he can finish his song and express the feelings he worked so hard for showing the girls some courage

>misinfo
Are you literally retarded?

Easy, I'll take Sora.

user are you still here, I like writing songs too

Write me a song right now.

>lolifag still this angry that his fetish doesn't trump actual romantic development
There's half naked lolis running around being cute regardless of who he ends up with. Get over it.

As someone who is planning on releasing an OC guitar song soon, I don't think I can watch this.

It sounds like you don't have a cute lovely girl cheering you on.

Here, have a song I recorded: vocaroo.com/i/s1SJLTBAHZqU

no bully though, I can't sing very well

There are people who love lolis, don't just meme about them, as foreign as this concept sounds to you.
Bringing an old hag in as say "See? This is the kind of superior girl who you should like", not to mention giving her that much screentime than the lolis is definitely ruining it.
I really don't watch this show to see the same shit all over again.

This wasn't even that bad. At least his voice didn't crack or something.

IS SOMEONE GETTING THE BEST

They don't build up romance with the lolis and then bait and switch a new girl 10 episodes or 5 volumes in, she's there from the start and they have character development together. You can like lolis, but your fetish doesn't trump the actual story. Go read a doujin if that's all you care about. If you gave even a little bit of a shit about the actual romance in the story, you'd at least be saying that you're mad the imouto doesn't end up with him because she's got the best and sweetest interactions with him.

Boy where'd you get your chord progression from, I've never heard anything like it before.

i said no bully user, i'm starting out simple

I like writing poems.

DES

Everyone break out your songs NOW!

No, mine is cheesy as fuck, I'll get bullied.

>implying oldhag romance taking the focus doesn't ruin the series
Fuck off normal faggot, okay? Just fuck off. I'm done with your type for the day.

>I'm done with your type for the day.
Go cry about it somewhere that people give a shit and want to listen to retards complain.

Jesus, you're whiny as hell. Why don't you follow your own advice and drop it?

picosong.com/vbcg/
Just a practice demo.
I didn't play any of this, but I wrote it. A Finnish guy is helping me record this because I only have an acoustic guitar and no recording equipment. I might like my raw acoustic version better, I'm not sure yet.

I won't take advices from a moralfag piece of shit.

Why care anyway? It was the same with Loliballs.

Aoi was hyped early and then it never happened just like user claims MC confessed to her but afterwards he got asked to choose Sakura or lolis and he didn't answer so they never dated so far.

It's a bait and switch all over again. And now lately even Nozomi confessed so the loli taking the spot was always there and I'm sure there is more that we don't know of because we can't read shit.

Are you that retarded actual pedophile from the shitposting thread? Just kill yourself. This isn't your blog, no one cares what you think.

Except in loliball Aoi was a side character, while here the lolis are the side character compared to Sakura, and Sakura also gets the only romantic development, and really, normalfags can just laugh at lolicons with a smirk on their face because they always get everything, while lolicons are fucked again.

She wasn't a side character. She was the deuteragonist being a second coach to the lolis and was their confidant about things they couldn't talk with Subaru. She went to dates with Subaru, her friends shipped them, and even pushed her to pursue him.
>Sakura also gets the only romantic development
Read the fucking previous threads, Nozomi got it too. You're just trolling at this point.

>oh no pedos fuck off
Not here, moralfag.

This is lolifag country, not pedophile country.

So? Still not your "moralfag country", retard so you can fuck off.

This is fun, but it makes me wanna make a bass cover of it.

>moralfag
What the fuck are you on about? Lolicon good, pedophile bad. 2D good, 3D bad. It's not hard to follow.

Fuck off moralfag.

It's supposed to be depressing like an Elliott Smith song, especially with the lyrics, but the Finnish guy completely transformed it.

Idiot, mods delete threads if there's even a hint of the 3D shit. Go be a fucking retard somewhere else.

And you're the one mentioning 3D, you little moralfag fuck.

>moralfag
You can throw the word around all you want, but idiots like you get threads deleted.

Fuck off moralfag.

>It's supposed to be depressing like an Elliott Smith song
Huh, interesting. You were making fun of my chords being simple but stuff like youtube.com/watch?v=rQEEvDcMurE
is eventually what I want to write.

It's way too energetic to be depressing, slow it down, tell the guitarist what the little "m" next to the chord name means and just slap the drummer in the back of the head. That would be my advice no one asked for.