Why not just have metal detectors in schools?

Why not just have metal detectors in schools?

>Two doors
>Pass first door
>If it detects metal second door locks
>????
>PROFIT!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2018/02/04/adam-schiff-implies-oklahoma-city-style-bombing-fisa-memo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>gun free zone
didnt u read the sign?

>Mexican tacos and 56% burgerfats
>Reading a picture

Why not? It would only cost the taxpayers $500,000,000 and would make every day even more of a fucking nightmare.

Already exist in the colored parts of town

Would cost more to buyback guns and any kiddo on autismo candies can still sneak in a blade

Oh great so even the metal piece that fits the pencil and eraser together will make it go off. How bout the binding's in the binders. Everything would have to be re-regulated .

God you're fucking retarded

"Please don't shoot me" wristbands.

>Keep paper and pens in classroom

Wow that sure was a hard problem to solve!

You'd have to BUILD A WALL around the rest of the school. One that can't be trivially jumped like most school fences. That's not even getting into all the other reasons it'd be a terrible idea.

>We should turn our homes and schools into fortresses because we're too retarded to realise that "shall not be infringed" probably wasn't written with schizos and terrorists in mind

I like how you think "cost" is the reason buyback wouldn't work. lmao are people really this clueless about guns

Braces, Shoe lace holes, car keys, glasses, pocket change, piercings, cellphones, laptops, soda can

I could keep going. And I hope you have a solution for all of them

Minorities will cry that they are being targeted.

Just bring back boarding schools.

Have you never been through a metal detector? It's customary that you take that shit out of your pockets to not set it off.

>being this woke on metal detectors

you ever see the conveyor belt machine in courthouses and airports?

Wow you're right metal detectors can't possibly work hang on screenshotting your post for TSA they need this info

I've actually put a lot of time and research into this and have come up with the perfect solution.

>entire hallway floors are electromagnets
>either by sound of gunfire or the pull of a switch (only security guard and principal would have access to these) the electromagnet activates
>gun is slammed to the floor, useless
>if shooter has a backpack with more guns he will be slammed to the floor

This is the most foolproof solution, and not all that expensive to integrate.

How fucking sensitive do you think they are?
I don't fly much, but when I do those things don't detect shoes or belts or shit. Nobody cares change anymore. It's just keys/glasses/wallet. And they have a tray for that.

You would need to employ a guard for 6-7 hours a day to sit there twiddling his thumbs for most of he day, or else someone would just put their gun on the conveyor belt to get through. It's just not economic.

Wtf do you think school cops do now? They just walk around and fart all day until they can pepperspray negros

yeah and then little timmy who was in a car crash when he was young and got a metal plate put in his head gets it ripped out of his skull in front of everyone.

dailycaller.com/2018/02/04/adam-schiff-implies-oklahoma-city-style-bombing-fisa-memo/

Send it to the courts too. They need to know that all those lawyers could have metal in their briefcases. They probably have money pens and binders too. How is security ever going to check everyone during a day in court?

I don't know. Living in a relatively safe, first world country we tend not to have or need school based police officers.

>set gun outside window
>walk in
>open/break window
>grab gun
>beat the highscore

>Wow you're right metal detectors can't possibly work hang on screenshotting your post for TSA they need this info

How many airports do we have? And how many schools? The cost factor is going to sink this plan if nothing else will.

I live in a medium large US city. We have one airport, with three TSA checkpoints. We also have 146,000 students in kindergarten through 12th grade in 170 schools, each school would need multiple checkpoints and a wall high enough that you can't toss a bag of guns over it to be picked up later.

It would be localized to where the gun fire has erupted. There is a small chance timmy would be there, but doubtful. I also have a second idea, massive amounts of foam stored above the school similar to aircraft hangars (they have them in case of fire). At the sound of gunfire or via an emergency switch the entire schools hallways are filled with thick foam.

and pic related. I am thinking of creating my own security consulting business.

but guys murder is illegal

>they can easily bypass it
>idk man I don't actually know I'm just basing an assumption off vicarious info because I live in a place where we don't need school cops

off yourself now

I miss Frank.

>Why not just have metal detectors in schools?
Why not put the onus back on the mentally ill criminals?

it's funny because my high school had metal detectors but that didn't stop nogs from getting knives and guns in and fucking each other up anyways. it's really not hard

We have plenty of unemployed vets
hire them to stand guard at schools
2birds1stone

Why don't we just have 1 armed cop at every school at all times?

Nigger are you actually retarded?
>Break a window walk in shoot
>Use any other door than a main door walk in shoot
>Use any non-traditional entrance ( loading areas, common areas, roof tops, parking, etc )

You can't fucking stop it

Should add, the county to the east of us has 41,500 students at 53 schools. The country north of us has 20,000 students and don't list how many schools they operate on their webpage, my fast-and-dirty count gives me 24. The county to the West has 22,000 students in 55 schools.

We haven't even looked south yet, and already we need a shit-ton of metal detectors, and staff to run them, and walls-- and then of course we need to get teachers, parents and administrators into the school.

Then there are the counties to the SE, NW, etc. And the next layer, further out -- all served by the one airport where we have our three security checkpoints with 9 or so X-ray machines and metal detectors.

Oh, forgot to say, we'll need X-ray machines at the schools, too.

This is getting really expensive, really fast.

How?

You should, man, you really should.

fuck off sheldon

Don't inner city schools do this already?
Yeah that's not a bad idea actually.

Yeah but think of the jobs. We can bring TSA into schools and hire all the rejects who barely passed highschool and can't handle any type of real job. They can fondle the kids in the schools as they do in airports. It'll be great. So much safer.

>i never left

Combat Janitors

We need private contractors to work in the schools doing janitor work and packing heat. It would solve the problem and kids would respect janitors a lot more.

You do realize that foam would suffocate you right? That's how it puts out fires.

wow an actually great idea, better than the "make schools gun-free zones" threads

>Janny goes postal and shoots up a bunch of kids

we need combat, combat janitors to combat other janitors. School shooters won't be capable of starting their beta uprising if there's already one in progress.

I heard Chertoff can get u a discount package if u buy in bulk

Begun, the janitor wars have.

This is the kind of narrow minded thinking that shows how retarded gun control is.

You secure the doors, they come in through the windows. You secure the windows, so they just shoot people in the parking lots before/after school. So you secure the parking lots, then they just shoot people on the bus. So you secure the bus, then they shoot people waiting at the bus stop. So you secure the bus stops, then they move to shooting people at the malls or concerts or movie theaters or any of the other MANY MANY places that mass shootings happen and finally after you've spent every last penny in the country gun proofing the entire place for a cause of death that is 1/2 that of automobiles, 1/4 that of suicide, and less than 1% of all homicide victims in the United States, once you FINALLY reach that level... The economy implodes, everyone starves to death, and you realize it was all for shit.

lol
the vegas shooting theory was that it was to push the technology for metal detectors in virtually all public places

What kind of heat though? It would need to have enough stopping power to put down a 300 lb whale full of angst and Ritalin, quickly and efficiently, yet not enough penetration to bust through a wall and accidentally perforate a kinder gardener.

So what'll happen when people just start making plastic/ceramic guns?

Imagine going through the TSA every day as a kid.
fuck that
The Founding Fathers never wanted this

it doesn't even work. our school had them at the 2 main entrances, but you could just climb the fence. you would need technology to metal detect the entire perimeter and specify the exact location that caused the alarm to get triggered.

>enter through the window
lmao

It would be localized to the sound of the shooter, so will surround and drown him. Everyone else will be running away from him so there won't be any collateral. I still think the magnet idea is the best, but this would be cheaper,

Holy shit really? Were you in the ghetto or something?

yeah the school was mostly haitian kids

You're right. The Founding Fathers also didn't want an racially diverse population either

I do love this pic. Kind of sad because it's dead, but still, someone has to put on some rubber gloves, get up there and clean up this revolting, decomposing mess.
Just like in Parkland.