The media is beginning to realise that they BTFOd themselves by basing a national news story on pol and discord trolls...

The media is beginning to realise that they BTFOd themselves by basing a national news story on pol and discord trolls and an attention seeking sperg.
tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/

mobile.twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/964254351794561024

Other urls found in this thread:

tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/
mobile.twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/964254351794561024
gab.ai/JordanJereb
dailycaller.com/2018/02/04/adam-schiff-implies-oklahoma-city-style-bombing-fisa-memo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/
archive you fag.
>mobile.twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/964254351794561024
ban social media screenshots and threads

Thinking about this logically
He fit the typical profile of a loner autist
If he had friends in the militia, why would he shoot up the school?

Yeah there's no way a group of LARPers who play around with guns would allow a sperging crazy person into their group. The shooter was such a sperg that even the loser kids at the loser kid table in high school alphaed him into going away.

No way he actually did anything but browse the internet and work at Dollar Tree or had any concrete beliefs worth mentioning....

Where is the evidence he was in the group beyond the leaders claims?

Watching MSM eat shit in a minor little joke op like this got me thinking what will they do when the other ones go public?

Imagine just the op 33 alone coming out even now before we are done. The political backlash at CNN alone would be unheard of. Not to even mention other parties involved.

gab.ai/JordanJereb

Jordan says it’s not the shooter.

They just couldn't help themselves. They are addicted to anti-white shit. Surely some evil hacker named Sup Forums could weaponize this baiting further. :^)

If he was in a militia they'd have been Columbine's and not V-Tech'd

Internet

Meme

This is the most epic trolling of (((them))) that I've ever witnessed in my life. They're going to have to eat so much shit for this.

Oh no! How horrible!

Don't forget, twitter is botted and fake

No they won't, this is their MO all over. Shout the lie, whisper the retraction.

The only victory here is for people who hate white people. This shooting's gonna be memed as a "white nationalist shooting spree" unless some hard work is done to correct that lie

Cry more faggot

What is with this bizarre concern with optics suddenly?

We are winning, the rabid leftists will never be convinced, let them live with the wool over their eyes while the noose is tied.

Whatever newfag, nice pepe meme.

>We are winning
Citation needed for this one. I'm not a blackpiller but we certainly are not "winning" anything. Things aren't going as bad as they could be but they aren't going well either.

Boomer hate incoming in 3-2--.....
Take cover Cher Lee.

Because all journalists lurk here, so now they know it was a troll.

>Shout the lie, whisper the retraction.
This is the jewish playbook! This is why they love low info brown people as voters

This sadly, have do dwell deeper in the web to avoid normie core.

There will be no whisper retraction on this one. Many MSM figures are already backing off. They will eat shit for this and heads will roll.

dailycaller.com/2018/02/04/adam-schiff-implies-oklahoma-city-style-bombing-fisa-memo/

I genuinely hope you're right but I don't think you are.

>Because all journalists lurk here
Ain't it the truth.
Lazy, uniformed pricks.. Schreeeeching for sauce (in a 'do my homework for me way')
Fuck off
NYPA,

Cool pic what's that from?