So if Jeanne was able to possess Leticia due to their strong shared religious faith and general belief structure...

So if Jeanne was able to possess Leticia due to their strong shared religious faith and general belief structure, what was it about Tohsaka Rin which enabled her to host the goddess of prostitutes?

take a wild fucking guess user.

What are you trying to imply OP

>Jeanne slutting it up in another girl's body
Raep.

Ishtar isn't the goddess of prostitutes, she's the goddess of love and war. So I guess her strong long for Shirou and her desire to win the grail war is what Ishtar found admirable.

Sorry user but I'm not gonna let you talk like that about my wife and leave like nothing happened, you are in big trouble son

Rin is such a legendary old man pleaser that she ascended to the throne of heroes.

The link is that they both used gem magic.

Rin had no relation to prostitution, unlike Luvia who has constant sex with old men to supplement her expensive habits.

The Cult of Ishtar was full of old men.

She's a virgin. There's canon proof of that.

Even loli Rin wanted to kill her future self.

user stop samefaging to hurt Rin's reputation, you are only hurting yourself. If you can't handle a woman just accept the fact that you are a faggot

How come she's not in any serious material yet?

She's more popular than Rhino.

Does Rin give you a discount when you defend her on the internet?

doesnt Leticia also like seig too

t. old man

it may have something to do with old men

I want to worship Rin's feet.

At some point we need a terrible westernized live-action K-ON movie where gaijin Mugi gets with a popular black Disney actor if memes become canon.

You people keep posting the wrong person.

I love Bayonetta.

>Kotomine buys her conservative clothes
>she gives them away and prefers to dress like a whore
Why is he such a good guardian?

>Caren wears what she calls her "exorcist uniform" which is composed of a dress and stockings over pantyhose, but without a skirt. She claims that she has removed the skirt to both increase her mobility and to seduce men.

What about his daughter though?

His daughter is Rin alter in terms of appearance which is funny.

Well he is a catholic priest in the end.

The anus acted as a catalyst obviously.