User, why do you like little girls?

user, why do you like little girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/32565/5d9e093117/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But I don't.

They are friendly and cute and really small so I can pick them up easily. They like hugs and head pats.

They don't care about my inclinations

quality post.

innocent
genuine
cute
keeping me sane

salsa

I have a small dick.

They're cute and fun!

exhentai.org/g/32565/5d9e093117/

It's the ultimate non slut.

They aren't women yet, so their capabilities of ripping your heart out are 90% inactive.

Misunderstandings as a plot device have gone too far.

Who told you that?

They are cute and lovely. Seeing a little girl's smile is enough to lift my mood.

That's not the only thing it lifts.

Because I like my myself.

only do lewd things to lolis who want to be lewded.

The cuteness, naiveness, and playfulness of the girl involved makes it delicious. The sight of her beautiful, adorable loli body which is just starting to develop makes it delicious. Imagining having sex with such a girl who, because of her age and current level of mental development would have the significance and pleasure of the act magnified by a ton for her, and by seeing this for you as well makes it delicious. It is just so natural. So innocent So pure. To completely forget yourself and rediscover your own inner child and innocence while the girl looks at you with her smiling, willing, and understanding face while the ugly and unaccepting world around you melts away just feels oh so right. That beats normal, dull, mundane sex with some typical girl around your own age who is only interested in maturity and commitment, takes the act with a grain of salt, and wouldn't understand any of this any day, even if it is only imaginary.

They make my wiener feel funny.

Go see your family doctor

If it has breasts, it's a beast.

Small , light , cute