What was politics like in 1999

they need a redistribution of their chins

I was 3 years old then
I didn't give a fuck about politics till 16

Underage b-

>1996 was 22 years ago

FUCK

I remember the black kid got more press than the 12 white kids. Media tried to spin that he was killed because he was black. I was in college at the time and thought it was strange that the media fixated on the idea that racism was behind the attack.

In '99 there was a school shooting and we as americans didn't cuck ourselves with draconian gun laws.

I feel old now, too...

Lol, you're such a pathetic lying cunt. How does it feel being so obsessed with black people even at your old ripe age of 30+?

>make people feel like monsters for a solid decade of their life or longer
>person feels like such a monster and decides to end his suffering by giving a little back to the people doing it to him
>person not alive to defend himself now
>demonize him even more call him a monster in media and thus dehumanize anyone else similar going through his pain
>new people start to think they're monsters
>keep inspiring exponentially more ostracized people suffering from intense emotional pain to become the new monsters

Why are normies so retarded?

DELET THIS

I want this meme to come back

He was a gloryhound sociopath bully and took his submissive bitchboy along with him. Really makes you think maybe american culture has become increasingly more sociopathic and narcissistic thanks to social media and more than half the country being on mind-altering Happy Pills which list suicidal thoughts as a potential side-effect yet ((mysteriously)) don't list homocidal rampages as one despite so many shooters being doped up on one of Big Pharma's pillz cocktails.

>What was politics like in 1999

Frankly, what with the huge explosion shoving the moon out of orbit, and all the trouble that caused, politics was not a big concern.

i was 13 when that happened. They quickly blamed Counter-Strike & Marilyn Manson for it and the republican christ fags were hating on Marilyn Manson and called him satanic and that was pretty much it.

>They quickly blamed Counter-Strike & Marilyn Manson for it

And "The Matrix." Because "muh trench coats."

also that movie 'basketball diaries' got some blame

Idk I was born a few days before columbine tho lolololol

The Matrix
Marilyn Manson
Counter Strike
Doom
Video Games
Natural Born Killers
Parents
Ease of gun access

To be fair, even though Eric Harris went off the deep end years before he did Columbine, it's pretty obvious both teens were influenced by some of those things. They didn't cause them to commit murders, but I think particularly their religious watching of Natural Born Killers gave them a sense of righteousness and remorselessness in their actions. Dylan in particular seemed to want to live it, and dressed like the main character and everything.

So while most of it was wrong, I do actually think watching NBK influenced them to go through with it due to the promised fame and retribution and the idea that "everyone is rotten, they all deserve it" etc.