Saint Seiya remake

Saint Seiya gets remake anime coming for Netflix. 12 episodes long.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=svBbL5eoGfw
youtube.com/watch?v=-5f-b9ZWkIk
mantan-web.jp/article/20170802dog00m200016000c.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't see the point. The original story is too dated. It was good for the time but now better stories have been told. It's just a standard battle shounen.

Even Lost Canvas is more interesting.

CABALLEROS DEL ZODIACO

What the hell.
Is it going to be the Sanctuary arc again? In 12 episodes?
Talk about unnecessary.

Can we get a season of Lost canvast instead?

youtube.com/watch?v=svBbL5eoGfw
youtube.com/watch?v=-5f-b9ZWkIk

OS CABALEIROS DO ZODIACO

No, it's adapting the Galaxian Wars and Silver Saints arc, Which is pretty good since that's the weakest part of the original anime as far as filler goes.

Although if it's just a straight manga adaptation it'd have its own issues too... Hopefully they won't stick that close to the source.

mantan-web.jp/article/20170802dog00m200016000c.html

>Devilman
>Saint Seiya

What the fuck is happening?

>3DCG
Fucking dropped

I'm more excited about Baki anime t b h. New Seiya is cool too though.

I actually really like the early parts of Saint seiya, even the filler.
It really help to establish the characters and their lives.
The parts at the seacost or the orphanage are really cozy.
It's also always good to see them fighting something other than golds. I wish we could get new SS stuff with more bronzes and silver and less gold/Hades wanking.

I still think it's unnecessary if it's a close retelling of the Tournament and silver arc, but it might be worth it if it's really different.

I don't know where you got that but if true, forget what I just said. DROPPED.

I know what you mean, I mean in-universe most of the series happens over a couple of months just give them a break

Nostalgia anime has been happening for awhile
Not long ago we had
Lupin
Sailor Moon Crystal
Dragon Ball Super
Saint Seiya Soul of Gold
Cyborg 009 vs Devilman

I'm concerned that western companies are now deciding what anime gets made rather than simply lisencing whatever the nips make.

After spul of gold I have no hope for this franchise.

I actually liked the orphanage stuff, but evil Saints attacking ships only for the main cast to arrive and play hero in stock footage only battles, or fighting against some random Saint only to run away from the police just makes those episodes a slog.

At this point, I'll take western companies over light novel publishers who aren't even interested in making anime that sells, only advertising the source material.

They can't make good orchestral soundtracks anymore. It's not even worth remaking if there aren't enough synths and bass.

See, you're missing the part where you get to see Seiya play the guitar.
And the fact that they're fighting Weird dudes in Wet suits.

>The original story is too dated
wut

nice

You say that now, and then they start deciding it's time to stick their shitty western politics in anime when the time is ripe.

Oh shit there is more people who liked lost canvas, i don't think i have ever seen anyone mention it here. How is the manga? only watched the anime.

I want Netflix to stop...

in 12 episode the will only cover galaxian war and Ikki

also
>3dshit

in to the trash it goes

>No episode G and assasin
one day...

>no episode G and Asassin
one day...

No they dont. Stop doomposting

3DCG is better than modern Toei 2D.

Shut up, in which world do you live in? Just take a look at all the western garbage we have and how it is totally affected by those politics, especially in the matter of degenerated ideologies forced into this kind of media.

Western countries shouldn't even know what anime is, what say touch it. Of course I mean normalfags and cancerous companies, but everyone who's not willing to take the thing seriously enough to learn the language and really get into it should simply go enjoy capeshit garbage, because it's clearly just a normalfag trying to feel as a special snowflake for having "uncommon" hobbies.

Western countries should just shut up and bow.

>Toei
It's shit

Not worth it. The ending is pure unadultered shit.

>muh liberal boogeyman
I'll take the chances. It's about time things changed.

keep crying

Can't stop won't stop baby

DAKISHIMETA

Will we get best gold saint Shaka?
KOKORO NO KOSUMO

How young are you? Anime was huge in the 90s all over the planet. Generations grew up with it. Difference is some stuck with it like most people on here and others left it because it was for kids in their eyes. Now its making a comeback through streaming, movies and hollywood adaptions. Nothing has changed anime is just getting as popular as it once was.

lanzando sus ataques