Sword Gai
AICO
B
Lost Song
Devilman Crybaby

Unknown:
Cannon Busters

Fuck off and never come back.

I'm afraid Netflix won't fuck off for a while.

>netflix
not anime

by your retarded logic neither is JoJo because it's published by Warner Bros

It's all anime though, today is "Netflix Anime Slate 2017", that's why bunch of anime with Netflix happened.

Well we already know Devilman will be shit thanks to that talentless hack Masaaki Yuasa

So we have to wait for these to be released completely? Because I fucking hate marathoning series and you can't even speculate or get hyped or anything. Why do normalfags like this "binge"-shit so much?

because theory crafting is retarded

Castlevania is not an anime.

I agree. It can be kind of fun but it's kind of autistic and leads to disappointment on a grand scale.

Look at what's out this season and ask can it be made any worse?

Then don't visit threads. Discussions are part of what makes anime fun, even if much it is bullshit or waifu faggotry. Nobody cared or talked about Relife anymore after it was released. Imagine how much less hype series like TTGL or Code Geass would have gotten if they're released at once.

Amazing that they announced so much and only one thing actually looks good.

>new Baki anime
Yes. And I read some faggot's post this week there will be NEVER new Baki anime.

>Nobody cared or talked about Relife anymore after it was released
Spotted the retard who does not read manga.

They can't be stopped.

Meh, as long as a subgroup keeps releasing japanese netflix which is still weekly, I don't mind.
I missed fansubbing, Netflix is just going to revive it.

most of those shows will not be on nip tv

What?

Netflix didn't license it for streaming, it's completely exclusive to them even in Japan. It'll have a simultaneous worldwide release.

>Imagine how much less hype series like TTGL or Code Geass would have gotten if they're released at once.
I binge watched them and it was not detrimental. TTGL remains a masterpiece and Code Geass remains garbage.

Jesus Christ.

This is a big change to the scene.

Are fansubs going to return?
Is CR already obsolete?

Netflix is going to kill anime at this rate.

how? by paying actually good wages to animators?

here is the complete list for upcoming netflix exclusives anime series/movies and doramas

>www.animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1501661093

This is bait, right?

So, all 26 episodes of a given show will all be released at once on Netflix or something? Or is it that we'll have to tune in to Netflix each week for a new episode?

Do you know?

>So, all 26 episodes of a given show will all be released at once on Netflix or something?
This.

What triggers you, faggot? Tell me.

>japanese netflix which is still weekly
Is it?

>Amazon takes shows people want to see and air them with shitty subs on their exclusive shitty streaming service
>Netflix goes to the studios themselves and throws money at them until they make the western-oriented action anime they want

Gotta admit, Netflix has balls

I bet it was about code garbage

>Honoo no Tenkousei

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm interested in almost everything.

Most the series look pretty interesting. Or at least it doesn't look as bad as the same amount of new purely Japanese series on any given time which would probably consist of 80% school shit and/or no-plot series.

Okay, thank you.

one of them looks like the seat in Game of thrones.

Seems ok to me. Commissioned anime is still anime.

It might vary per series. Some would benefit from a week between so the audience can piece stuff or speculate and the wait makes cliffhangers stronger. For instance, I think it hurt Westworld airing week by week considering people figured out the big twist by the second episode.

Cute girls. Will watch.

It will kill Toonami that's for sure.

I'll watch it.

How many of those "originals" aren't just TV anime they lock away from us for half a year? Also, what's Boku Dake ga Netorareta Machi doing there?

The only bad side of releasing all at once is that it kills discussion.
Can't be helped.

I know, right?

>Netflix might be saving the currently stagnant as fuck industry
>Sup Forums declares all of it anime na jai because muh board culture
>have no idea if any of it will be good
Good thing I'm a mechafag and /m/ has zero issues with western works

Who? That one poster up there? Stop speaking of Sup Forums most people are neutral or interested in some of these series.

I just watched the Devilman trailer, can anyone fill me in on why Netfix is doing this?
Is it super profitable for them? Do they interfere with the production?

It's just very weird to me to finally see western companies give a shit.

>>Sup Forums declares all of it anime na jai because muh board culture
wut
If that was the case, OVA series and movies that don't air on television would be anime ja nai as well.

Netflix releases weekly in Japn

Netflix has enough money to produce anything they want and they only got in Japan a few years ago, so now they're focusing on producing anime both because of its new public and because it's something that's growing rapidly in popularity right now unfortunately.

>>Netflix might be saving the currently stagnant as fuck industry
How? Barely any of this even looks good.

>implying
Yuasa with help of Go nagai will save anime and bring back manime back. you cant stop it

Nice joke.

So, do you mean that it'll be like Little Witch Academia's release? A weekly release in Japan with nothing for us, then all of the episodes released subbed after its Japanese run is completed?

>muh netflix saving anime

Go circlejerk back on Reddit, fags. All this niche shit that nobody cares about and nobody asked for isn't saving shit.

I think that's how Sidonia was released, so yes.

Actually it's the Japanese otaku that are niche as fuck.

Wait we have a new Saint Seiya?

>westerners being xenophobic on behalf of an asian country when actual nips don't even give 2 shits about what is basically semantics

no, it will be a remake of the original series.

>Do they interfere with the production
No. They pretty much give money to studio and let them to free what ever they want

When will there be inclusivity and diversity?

but what if they get something they don't like full of panty shots

It'll save anime but it will also kills piracy eventually. I'm conflicted Sup Forums.

>Baki
inb4 its 90s baki LOL

piracy can't be killed, user

It is a new Baki. It's an adaptation of the Convicts arc. A limited-copy preview of the anime was released 8 months ago; it looks perfectly fine.

As long as they have nips making it I don't care. I can still torrent. I don't see this ending well though it seems like Sony and Netflix which are both down financially are going to try and get this audience and it won't end up well normalfags see like 3 anime on Toonami fangay over it but rarely support the show. If they don't pander to otaku they will not profit. Daisuki shutting down was the beginning it seems.

I wouldn't wonder if there were many directors who were wanted to do original stuff for years but rather made their tenth fanservice manga adaption because it is the only thing that sells in Japan. I guess the chance are higher that people will create own settings and ideas if they are free to do whatever they want instead of animating just another school girl's club series.
Ripped Netflix episodes are still piracy and I will make use of since I don't have Netflix and the German Netflix is crap anyway.

Your moe is over. Manime is back,baby

what could possibly go wrong

How does Netflix work anyway? Do series make profit when people click and watch them more often than other series?

Subscribers basically

Won't Netflix dump more money into anti-piracy if this thing goes big? Eventually even ripping off Netflix will be hard. But I believe in the human capacity of overcoming an insurmountable obstacle. Piracy will never die. Never

why would they expect to get new subscribers from the anime community when we are all known as pirates?

Netflix originals are the most cringe inducing sjw propaganda on the planet. Wait till they ruin your animes.

>all these unironic butthurt weeaboos
Kek, I bet you don't even Netflix and chill.

Wait, so they are doing another Death Note adaption?

Won't they just lose money at some point of they create more and more series? I don't know how many subscribers it has but I wouldn't wonder if the growth was saturated already.
Most of the people who watch anime are probably already on Netflix and there aren't many "pure" anime watchers like on Sup Forums that watch nothing but anime and only subscribe to Netflix when they're doing their own series.

Fuck off and never come back. sage this thread, not anime related.

I assume it's them commissioning more shit from studios or publishers if there is demand.
We'll probably see more studio originals that way.

You can get banned for talking about piracy in many places outside of Sup Forums.

They are in debt right now probably the reason they made such a big move same with sony pictures

I don't think Netflix gives a shit about piracy.

How do I even use Netflix for anime anyways? I can't seem to find the Knights of Sidonia anime.

That doesn't mean anime fans outside of Sup Forums don't pirate.
I saw a poll r/anime made some time ago about how people watched their anime, and the most picked answer was "Arrrrr".

NORMIES GET OUT

So Netflix is finally in the "throw lost of shit at the wall and see what sticks" phase for their anime catalogue?

Unless they get a license on some really mainstream casual shit I don't see this taking off.

You can always record your screen like what some people did with Amazon before as last resort.

>Normies
Fuck off normalfag you don't fit in.

Lolicon anime was already killed, fuck if I care if it becomes full fledged SJW shit, like everything that was once good.

>literally a discussion about developments in anime's media industry
>not anime related

lemme guess, anything that isn't a high schooler getting sexually harassed by his harem isn't 'anime related'?

>streaming
I sure am enjoying neo-Sup Forums.

Why though? Because of too many licences and own productions? If that's the case they should do less series isntead of more. Anime odes make kind of sence maybe because I guess they're still way cheaper than Netflix usually live acting shit so maybe it's that.

It's not streaming it's having and funding exclusive shows.

Better get used to it because Netflix and Amazon are the big forces from now on.

Netflix isn't employing animators, they are paying for streaming rights.

The industry is not stagnant just because it doesn't make enough shows that please casual Western viewers (who never watch those shows anyway).

There's a lolicon anime on the air right now.

So it's only for people already up to date with Baki? That seems to be a strange move by Netflix. And I thought that would be a good starting point to this series.