Wow Sup Forums even this three year old gets it. #toddlerlogic

Wow Sup Forums even this three year old gets it. #toddlerlogic

She has a history of doing this. They kid is three years old.

Real and straight

Mom: I am crying because I just discovered that my child is retarded.

Women aren't human

I would expect this kind of ignorance from a toddler, but what's the mother's excuse?

Damn that kid is #woke. I wish I was like him when I was three. All I did was build block towers, knock them down and build them back up again.

kek but true

This is so fucking cringe it's embarrassing. This person is in charge of another life, and she has the mental capacity of a teenager.

"women rights" lmfao

>Mfw she doesn't have a child, just internalized womansplaining.

Fabricated and homosexual

mixed race kids are smarter on average, just because you were a dumb clueless shit at three doesn't mean she is

You have to be mentally three years old in order for progressive liberalism to really "click"

>A kid said it so it's gospel

This is the worst meme ever.

Women are on the level of the Jew. They are subversive by nature. Therefore, they must not have the same status as White men of high moral character. Democracy cannot thrive with women voters.

lol mama's crying because she's a used up whore and has to rely on beta orbiters for a little bit of extra cash

Personality disorder

babys first ar

You're right, OP, this perfectly outlines the infantile logic of gun grabbers.

If i wanted to rape Lola and her mom there is nothing she could do to defend herself.

I'm a three year old and I agree. People can be so ignorant.

She is married to a guy who posts things just as bad. I had to edit the names because I promised my husband I would since they used to be friends.

She used to do burlesque and now teaches pole dancing. Back when her daughter was under a year old, she posed her daughter on a pole with fishnets.

I hate this bitch.

There's a reason we don't let 3 year olds drive cars, vote or make decisions based off complex data.

Underage b&

The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a toddler with a coathanger, doesn't this bitch know that?

taking the bad guys guns. i guess thats number 3 on the to-do-list right after "taking away the drugs from criminals" and "stop people from drinking and driving"

Let's just put all suggestions from toddlers into law

I have questions. Where does the buffer go?

Literally taking legislative advice from a three year old. Why the fuck do women have the right to vote again?

>not even pretend ones
I fail to understand this logic

>used to be friends

Lol you let your husband fuck around on you with a dumb stripper?

Oddly enough a coat hanger can effectively stop an unwanted toddler....

She's basically saying you shouldn't have a gun because other people have guns.. can't wait to see how that works out.

>Lola: I want to stop bad guys by using my pretend gun mommy!
>Mom: DURRRR GUNZ R SCARY STOP IT YOU NAZI
>Lola: So how do we stop the bad guys mommy?
>DURRRR I DON KNOW LOLA *starts sobbing*

Is (((Lola))) a boy or a girl?

So liberals have the same thought process as children?

Add that to a list of shit that never happened

I take back what I said because you quite obviously made this a personal army thread by "accidentally" leaving a filename and profile pictures attached to this bitch.

Delete the fucking thread you're operating under false pretenses here.

She was already with her husband when they were friends, just not married yet.
She tried to fuck with him but he wasn't interested.
Then she tried telling me that he wanted to date her but was taken. She could tell by how he acted around her.

I hate that fat bitch.

How will you deal with the white men who refuse to give up their guns? You will have to get other white men who use guns to kill them. In a country flooded with violent non whites and ruled by Jews who push race mixing and white self hatred, surrender is going to be a tough sell to the average white male. The economy is not doing as well as it was during the glory days of the Baby Boom Generation, so a lot of normal white people won't feel secure without a way to defend themselves.

(This is why Jew Masters try to ban free speech, pol. You can tell everybody the score and they don't fall for Jewish tricks as easily.)

Stripper

>Playing pretend
>Mom starts crying

>AR
>556
>5.56

> relying on a 3yr old for logic.

A girl but she is trying to be gender neutral. She had posted that she doesn't know why Lola and her other younger daughter want girly things.

Touche

What a pussy ass 3yo, i'm 2 and I'm woke as fug on deez niggas

>Lola: "I wish I was big so I could be president and I could fire Steve Bannon"
Is this fucking person serious? Th-theres no way she's serious, r-right?

This,
Lola is her 43 years old inner child.
Sad.

Can tell none of you faggots have kids, toddlers don't think or speak like this at all, they have no life experience to form opinion with. Fucking bitch is neurotic basket case for making shit like this up.

Also who the fuck uses reason as a child?!
>can I pwetend to shoot badguys?
>NO SON TJAYS RAPE CULTIRE AND YOURE TRANSGENDER NOW TAKE YOUR PILLS
>absolutely mother I will respect and obey your every given command. Also, I figured out a problem to this giant country wide fuck fest of guns as I'm only 3.

Only if people want guns they will get guns, one way or another.

She is and the comments are her friends telling her how wise her daughter is.

What is the time to a "my 5 year old over breakfast said..." tweets these days?

it could be piston driven

Guarantee she doesn’t have kids and Lola is a voice in her head.

You are right, I should change the file name. It isn't her full name or anything but I guess I should.

I’ll take shit that never happened for $500 Alex

Poor kid will be a whore just like mum.

Remember when they banned all the weeds, all the alcohols, all the things!

is bends down into the grip, pretty sweet right?

Nah, she does. There is photographic proof and everything.

Itt: shit that never happened

>The Santa at school was white again. I was hoping he'd be black.

Jesus fucking christ, the sad thing is, even if it's fake, they really want their kids to think this. They're fucking demons

then albert einstein stood up and clapped.
I would know, i was was Lola

A three year old can't tie their fucking shoes or walk and chew gum at the same time. There ain't no way this "kid" is real or anywhere near this eloquent.

This is textbook leftist fanficing

>the bishop of Turkey
>white

Then the kid shat her pants because she has the mental capacity of a toddler.

Congrats, your capacity to think is around the same level as someone who can't properly shit.

Must be the smartest toddler on the fucking planet

Okay we got their guns, but now white people have to much wealth and their lack of sharing wealth is causing black people to die at alarming rates. Let's take their wealth. #SouthAfrica

Lol no. A 3-year-old intelligence level is exactly the level you fucking retards operate on, hence why you think retarded shit like this is "real and straight."
What a fucking waste you are - you shouldn't be allowed to live in this country and call yourself an American.

>liberalism is so backwards that kids can understand it

2/10
you are capable of much better work.
see me after class

Jesus christ. Sure, Lisa.

The kid is real but the stories are beyond fake. The woman's husband goes on long rants about republicans and russians but I haven't had the time to screencap those yet.

DI and Piston would function the same when it comes to the buffer. It is literally only there to reduce recoil.

How can anyone not see the manipulation here? I highly doubt the story is even real.

Fuck sympathy. Fuck guilt. Fuck Jews.

I think we should let three year olds make all key decisions for us. They seem to have their shit together.

So all the people applauding her "talks" with her toddler are totally aware this is all fake right? That it's all just some funny dialogue amongst friendly adults? Don't fucking tell me her fagbook friends actually believe her.

Why would anybody want a single shot AR? Gay.

Sad but true.

>Prohibition totally stopped alcohol consumption

Wow let's get toddlers with good English in office.

>get single shot ar
>shootup school
>liberals can't complain because I didn't shoot more than 20 bullets

>666
>my husband
Something is fishy my fellow Sup Forumsacks, but I can't place my finger on it just yet.

If anyone doesn't believe her, they haven't said anything.

The devil is gay

Well, I guess that I have met worse. I know a sociology PhD who let her kids choose their own (((gender))) when they were around three years old. She announced recently that her newest three year old is a boy, and I do not know what the toddler's sex truly is, as I have never seen it.

>the most insightful toddler on earth
>isn't making that sweet youtube money off their infinite wisdom

Why do leftists constantly write stories like that? You know, the wise child. Are they permanently stuck in fantasy land? Are they mentally children?

>the jew cries as he rapes you

legit story,not a made up at all.

do you think they have baby showers or look down on those as ignorant and transphobic?
when the baby is born do they just deny the doctor?

>discussing a mass shooting with your three year old
These people need fucking therapy.

Does this confirm that leftist politics have the mentality of a three year old?

Lol bullshit bet this bitch is larping who cries about people dying who you don't even know unless your seriously unstable

Never underestimate normies. They don't actually give a shit about anything beyond "feeling good". If you don't care about the validity of a story, then this would be the "good" side to align to, the moral high horse to straddle in front of your peers.