What Dark-Skinned People Will Never Tell You

youtube.com/watch?v=76X4JvjpXug

You see what you've done, Sup Forums? Brown and black people don't feel pretty because of you.

I ain't watching that shit, nigger.

>You see what you've done, Sup Forums? Brown and black people don't feel pretty because of you.
it's not my fault they look like smeared turds

I ain't clicking that shit, nigga.

How dark I am?

>Brown and black people don't feel pretty because of you.

That's because they aren't in comparison.

They need to get over their inferiority complexes.

Why should we care? Why is their entire self worth predicated on what white people think? Is that because they know they are inherently worthless and the closer to white skin you have the more inherent self worth you have?

> what dark skinned people will never tell you, but are telling you in a youtube video

Lighter skinned people were always considered the absolute top tier in all the nations centuries before they were visited by Europeans
Northern Pajeets were always considered better than Southern Pajeets, same with all Asians, Latinos

> Brown hair
> White

56%

Something I care to hear.

Too long didn't watch.

They're ugly and gross. I saw a negress on the bus today and kept glancing at her. She noticed and probably thought it was because she's black. But I was thinking "God you're so gross."

>looks ugly
>it is white people fault we looks ugly

>over 4 gagilion views
Really makes me sad people water their time with this shit.

>much dark skin
>much white privilege
>much feeling bad man

It feels great being white and not awful all the time.

Pretty dark. If you can see blue veins then you’re white

>not hook'd
kys frog hopping cunt

They don't feel pretty because they aren't.

>Brown and black people don't feel pretty
maybe because they are not pretty?

> Take up the White Man’s burden —
> Fling open Europe’s door:
> Let new-caught, sullen peoples
> Supplant your native poor;
> And when your goal is nearest,
> The end for others sought,
> Watch old-caught, sullen voters
> Bring all your hopes to nought.

> Have done with “they” and “we” —
> Old duties to your nation,
> And others’ sovereignty;
> Insist the world’s a cauldron
> Where all races merge and flow;
> And dwell not on the humour
> That White Men alone think so.

> And reap what you have sown:
> The scorn of foreign peoples,
> The hatred of your own;
> You’re doomed to rude awakening,
> But if you would be free,
> Throw off the White Man’s burden —
> And a man of Europe be!

Based Kipling knew what's up

fucking lol

im a jungle asian/english hapa and I know women find me attractive, especially white women

im an oldfag now but still get looks from women half my age coz unlike the gammons we dont age like bananas

kek. mid-eastern. can see blue veins.
I'm the honkey now.

what is this shit. the asian obsession with pale skin is about class (and caste), not race.

>Colonization dictated beauty standards
I guess sexual attraction is just a social construct and there are no traits animals look for when choosing a mate, they just fuck whoever they see first. Whoa, this five minute video about niggers complaining that white people aren't obligated to be attracted to them just disproved genetics and evolution to me.

>hapa
>women find you attractive
time to choose, kid.

This is way I Love Australians.

Latinos only existed cause of Europeans though.

Qts

>You see what you've done, Sup Forums? Brown and black people don't feel pretty because of you.
So they're just telling us what we've known all along?

Fuckin this, dark skin people don't get raped by the sun and look 50 when they're 30.

Why*

it's amazing that they are caught up on skin color, yet want to be happy about their skin color, yet are asking for a world where everyone is the exact same shade of brown, and that's "diversity"

i can't imagine anything more jewish or anything more clumsy

>muh whiteness only began with europeans
Nigger, my wife is Asian and I know that's bullshit. Whiteness has always been seen as better, before the first European ever set foot on foreign lands.

A lot of Asians are even paler than redheaded, freckled, white people that never go outside. And it's not because of bleaching either.

i'm sick of brown people complaining.

i am really tired of hearing about how special niggers are

Your veins are green. You're not white.

>Brown and black people don't feel pretty because of you.
If they weren't occupying European/"white" lands, they wouldn't have this problem.

Time to choose indeed.

Sup Forums or >Sup Forums
Eurasians are based and the spawn of the two greatest civilizations to ever exist.
>reddit
muh white men are evil and asians are ugly and small penis

I'd fug a brown grl tbqh

best meme

sad. Don't worry my brown queen, I would come all over your hair.

That is because the Japs know what is attractive and are smarter than us.

Us being Americans, not white Americans.

Who else holds their breath when walking past shits and muds? Something about breathing air that may have been in their lungs is sickening to me.

wear a condom

delet

>Sup Forums LITERALLY CANNOT REFUTE THIS:

"I hear white people say they are proud to be Irish, English, French, Scottish, German etc.

Black Americans can't say the same because our heritage was stolen from us, so we can only say we are proud to be black.

The concept of whiteness is an invention created by racists. It's kind of hard to say one is proud to be white considering the long and well documented history of destruction and inhumane acts committed by whites.

I love this. The white chicks I know who burned the coal all have this seriously disappointed look about their kids....
"...I was told s/he was going to be beautiful and smart....?"

>Black Americans can't say the same because our heritage was stolen from us, so we can only say we are proud to be black.
That's actually a valid point. Wouldn't DNA ancestry tests help figuring where you were imported from?

>latino james bond
>will smith isn't black enough
Starting to think nothing will ever satisfy these people.They sound like faggots who need to hold pride parades because deep down they hate themselves. WTF. You're making more of an issue of your race than anyone else is.

White and proud.

Go fuck an aunt jemima and get lost in her rolls.

Given your accomplishments, you shouldn't be proud at all.

That is literally the darkest asian i have ever seen lmao
pathetic attempt at getting asians included in the "PoC" label.

They're not pretty because of us. We're prettier.
Why are all their nigger men chasing white pussy?
Because it's ugly?
Why do the Chinese love American films with white actors but shun movies with brown celebrities?
Time to wake up world. White people are better in every way and we're tired of living with you.

implying peanut butter isn't

>Using the bus.
>White.

Shit-skin's!!!!!

>asians are white in murica

White people let the South Americans live and look at the state of that

Black Americans were slaves because their black ancestors sold them to jews. Blame your ancestors and jews for being here. You can at least take solace in knowing that most of you have about 20% or more European DNA. Nigger genes just produce shit health.

>checked
Us white people dont use public transportation very often that’s a nigger/spic thing

cant fake those looks and smiles my friend

asian father, white mother

will continue the superior genes too

as my wife is green eyed blonde celt.

all the beauty of whites without the banana ageing and redneck gammon face gene, so shes good breeding stock

The disguised way of democrats party to promote racism picking people to say repulsive things to dividide people in races and promote racism pretending to be against it when it's batlantly that the democrats party to get power need race bait, chaos, identity politics, while only the white elite of democrats party get power, while the democrats party try to use other people to attack the white people who are in lower class compared to the media, corporations, people of democrats party in the media who will put these whites democrats party trash who had slaves to be worshiped, while the same white trash from democrats party promote this for their strategy of power

USA ALWAYS WILL BE SOCIALLY FUCKED BECAUSE OF DEMOCRATS PARTY AND I DON'T WANT TO HAVE GLOBALIST INFLUENCE OF YOUR SICK COUNTRY

Your people don't live here, and don't understand that even with crimes, we don't had this kind of sick videos, sick media, and sick social engineering, race bait, manipulation of democrats party in your country..

So sad the American influence only exist to increase racism in other countris when dumb media try to copy the sickness of media of democrats party in USA or import shit from corporations, media, websites owned by democrats

Now, i want to see if they would make a video like this specifically against "WHITE WOMEN" since the democrats party are wanting the votes of white women and racially trashing white men polarized alone.

They don't. this is why democrats party only pick for presidency of their party "WHITE WOMEN" and blacks.

Also, the same video like this, you will see a video who will celebrate and shill for white women with blacks and men of other race against men of own race, and openly or disguised shilling trying to boycott white men and asian or non-white women

This is how the social engineering of democrats party works

Race bait
Flame
Racism
Fake news
Manipulation
Dirty tricks

Your country always will be socially fucked with democrats party productions

>finns aren't part mongol
Stop calling yourself white if you're going to screech.

Why would you be proud of benig enslaved and then getting freed by OTHER people, then mooching off welfare while murdering tons of people and being shitty parents and raising more criminals and deadbeats.
WTF is your fucking culture anyways? Being a thug and a welfare bum?
Blaming other people for your problems?
Poor fucking you.

>1:16
mejorando la raza...

hahahahaha

Le 56% for sure. Maybe 66%.

>our heritage was stolen from us
What do they mean by this?

>2016

Go back to raping children, Paki.

>green eyed
Pretty rare. Most celts are blue/grey eyed like myself.

who says i call myself white mr. 56%?

> What Dark-Skinned People Will Never Tell You
I DID stole that bike officer,

>making fun of holocaust survivors
cool it with the antisemitic remarks bud

Then you have no authority to say who is white or not. Silence yourself, snownigger.

They can go and be pretty in their own countries.

only colonials are white my burger friend. i know that. the rest of the world is made up of actual ethnicities.

I can't go to water park's anymore. Too many turds floating.

Now "KOREAN"s are black!? hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahah

FUCK these kike financed videos.

fpbp

Also dark skinned girls are not attractive

The video is more about darker skin rather than race itself.
She's pretty light skinned.

>finland
>colonials

Like I would even listen.
Like I would even look in the direction of some shitskin.

Do you know that were the whites who removed them from slavery and they are living under whites technology and countries? Do you know that nobody cares for these things and every other race does the same things?

Do you know that these things are intentionally made by democrats party to keep the race baiting? And you are the asian/cuckold spammer behind same memeflag because you enjoy race baiting against whites, who are the most non-violent, subservient, tolerant race in contrast to every other race

Look at the africans, asians, arabs, you are only picking the anti-white demonization narrative pushed to keep people in race bait loop who is important for democrats party

you can google any words you didn't understand.

Finland never had colonials. The y-chromosome is Asian. Rape babies from mongols.

Self-esteem is one of the most important traits my parents instilled in me. It's too bad so few minorities have parents who are willing to commit to proper parenthood.

We already know how fucking gorgeous we are. It's blatantly obvious with all the racemixing propaganda they push. The only way they see to fix the problem is to give white women an "appeal to emotion" and make racemixing socially equitable.

White people are the most attractive. Got it. Deal with it, and move the fuck on.

Fucking shitskin mentality. How about we send them all back to their countries so they can praise their identity in their own shitholes, because white shitholes are apparently so fucking bad!

>be proud of what you are
It might be sappy and pathetic, but to be honest I don't even have a problem with the message of the video. The thing is, if you took the exact same words from it and had white people say them, it would cause national outrage.

They also frame it in typical jewy fashion to counter-signal whites, but that's par for the course at this point.

If it was we'd start with the truth. Blacks aren't ugly cos they re brown. They re ugly because they have nostrils you could store apples with attached to a nose that ends up around their eyebrows.

That and watching the speak is like watching two half cooked pork sausages mating. Those genes are anachronistic and the world's instinctual mind knows it.

Yet i bet all of them have white boyfriends.

Requirements to be white
>can't see blue/green veins on arm - disqualifies you
>epicanthic fold (Asian eye) - disqualifies you
>arch and hook nose (Jew/ Arab nose) - disqualifies you
>black hair - disqualifies you
>curly hair with short/ tight loops (wooly hair) - disqualifies you

it's not about how white you are, it's how nigger/ chink you aren't.

Do you still pass?

>Having dark skin affects how people behave

Wtf I agree with them, niggers are criminals, segregation again when?

They can lighten their skin if they do not like it dark.

Top qt, i want to interracial breed now

Her head is as broad as it is long.

>epicanthic fold (Asian eye) - disqualifies you
I've seen gingers with this.
>arch and hook nose (Jew/ Arab nose) - disqualifies you
I've seen French/Italians with this
>black hair - disqualifies you
What about Brits like that Scottish guy who played Leonidas in 300? There goes Northwestern Europe.
>curly hair with short/ tight loops (wooly hair) - disqualifies you
Gonna need an example of this.

Pink Nipples = White