Why are feminists so stupid anons?

Why are feminists so stupid anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l2hybxdsak8
youtube.com/watch?v=PUzlGZxMA-0
youtube.com/watch?v=5pb6Ty2uuk8
youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I
broscience.co/17-signs-of-high-testosterone-in-men/
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/12/the-science-of-sexiness-why-some-people-are-just-more-attractive/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because being retarded is a requirement to be a modern feminist.

/thread

I think it is biological

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a pussy.

Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain. After all, we do pretty much run the show.

Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be an autistic incel virgin.

What if this epidemic of female craziness is spread like an STD how do you deal with the problem?
What if there is no cure femanon?
Will you close you're legs or not?

stay delusional feminist

You virgin assholes are just mad that you’ll never get pussy

using muh holes again as an argument shut up cumdumpster

What happens if you're pussy is contaminated with an incurable STD femanon?

Will you close you're legs?

>muh chastity
>muh purity
>muh molymeme logic

Do you agree with pic related?

yes their just as bad as trannies

Wouldn't you agree the infected women are worse then trannies?

stale pasta to compliment the oddly shopped OP

These memes are of the highest quality user i assure you

eh feminists are bad but trannies are the worse of two evils cause of body mutilation and mental illness i mean feminism is a mental illness two but still

Why is it so hard for you to consider it is not an ideological problem but a biological one?

Well you've got to admit, feminism was a word class con. Suckering the middle and working class in to lower wages, higher productivity, higher tax yield, weakening the trade unions at the same time lowering the population.

Shhhhh

It must suck knowing that literally any man could overpower you if they wanted to.

Whats with the serpent symbolism user? its almost as if people have been leaving warnings and clues throughout time

Either you got the wrong user or need to elaborate.

Whats with the Snake user? is it a symbol for the destructive power of certain women?

Why is the female cop the only one staring at the snake user?

So many ancient tales warning man about the serpent in all cultures and its close relationship with women so odd no one has picked up on it

>Femanon here

Stopped reading.

Cat, do you know this is spread like an STD?

The snake is the real "good" god, who prompted us to first eat of the tree of knowledge. Jehovah was powerless to stop its residence in the garden or its access to eve. He wanted us to remain ignorant, the serpent felt we warranted more. The snake is called Enki, Enlils brother.

Sounds like Adam was the first cuck and should of put Eve in her place but didn't, oh kinda like this recurring theme with the snake where men mostly betas don't put women in their place and let this get out of control

>being this theologically illiterate.
You are supposed to learn something from this story; if what you learned was “the next several hundred pages are bullshit” you are probably retarded.

what am I looking at

Cat, it is very easy to spot the ones infected and the traits they display
Do not fuck radical feminists otherwise you will become a carrier and when you meet a sweet girl she will eventually turn into a total slut and degenerate the STD wants to replicate and it will not do that with a sweet girl.........

But surely there must be a cure for this user?

Thats a spicy meme user i noticed the original part of it aswell especially with the serpents in the women's hair
Unfortunately not user, if you call Fire a cure then we need it to rise.....

I see the serpent everywhere more and more in Hollywood and it being associated with some type of female cult, really makes you think

I've got meme potential like you wouldn't believe user.

youtube.com/watch?v=l2hybxdsak8

Well well well, i watched that a little while ago wasn't it some kind of cult that tried to seduce Conan made up of women??

The cult leader was male I remember, but there is a cannibalistic orgy scene with plenty of females inside the their temple devoted to snakes.

Whats with these Hollywood demons posing with Snakes so much anons?

yes, but at somepoint the law will sway the other way.
and when it does, bitch. its' gonna swing so hard, your gonna be spanked fucking silly

youtube.com/watch?v=PUzlGZxMA-0

youtube.com/watch?v=5pb6Ty2uuk8

Huh, there really is some interesting ancient symbolism revolving around snakes.

whatcha doin there rabbi?

Interesting symbolism here with the Eagle commonly associated with Fascism killing the snake.

the power of soy everyone

Adam was a cuck he had one fucking job.

If western man doesn't get their women in-line the muslims will be brought in to do it

The effects of the virus are amazing to watch

We cant let it continue to spread, its obvious there are some mental disorders that are also present with the infection.

This is the thing that gets me the most. Social engineering doesn't seem powerful enough to cause this much of a radical physical change in women this fast.

It seems to add to the conditions in the society for this Virus to activate though, but its obvious this isnt just some silly ideological problem.

Bump

Generally Feminists are women or low testosterone beta males. Intelligence was never a requirement.

Good article here on the Roosh forums i made into an info graph

Someone who had to listen to a woman talk for more than two consecutive minutes.

kek

UNDERTALE IS KIKE PROPAGANDA

卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐

UNDERTALE IS KIKE PROPAGANDA

The live action version of Sid from the Ice Age series of movies.

Interesting

The world's most effective bioweapon.
Socially Engineered Feminism, combined with Immigration and Welfare for the culture-collapsing trifecta...

Thanks for the fresh femin virus memes user

What's it like being an ugly bitch?

Certainly seems to show up a lot.

The fire rises brother

Because their reality is based on self-indulgent emotion, not logic or reason.

You're welcome, been actually clicking on the "what happened to Western Women" slide thread stuff now to spread these

Good to see you around user. Like the memes.

You’re probably too ugly for me so your opinions are invalid. A woman’s worth is almost purely based off of her appearance. Nothing you can do about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I

War music, nam had the best soundtrack

You guys too, thanks for pressing info thru all the shills.
And whoever started making these Biohazard memes

The information war never ends.

Keeping it alive.

out of memes and content need to dig up some more, the Greek mythology and all that shit was really interesting might have to do more digging in them parts

Medusa is a good source of inspiration. I know the snake symbolism shows up in places like in India and stuff as well.

i had a little look at them they call em Naga's but i dont know a whole lot about their story, on a side not the black panther threads and memes are hilarious this film is going to kick off some kind of huge cultural push among them we should pay attention to what is done with it and where it is pushed

Agreed. It's clearly being manipulated.

They're just EXTREMELY sexually frustrated

Don’t forget Norse mythology involving that giant world eating snake.

>giant world eating snake.

holyshit

Bump

Key reminder of what women without feminism look like.

its all so tiring, the endless shit tests by them looking for weakness and in the ned hen pecking men to death its interesting how the most crazy men like serial killers who have girl freinds also get shit tested by these bat shit fucks no man is immune from it

It's social engineering and the virus that is messing with this cycle. It leaves women in a state in which they are never satisfied with a man's strength or they are inherently programmed to find men of their tribe or in general as weak or inferior. A lot of what women find attractive in men can be boiled down to signs of high test. Second come resources, third personality, and everything else sort of falls into a miscellaneous category.

That being said, women tend to be initially attracted to aggressive men but stay together with calmer men in the long run. The best thing to stray in the middle and just exert assertiveness and a sense of control and/or dominance. The thing about this though is that a male naturally loses some testosterone when he comes into a committed relationship with a female.

Yeah well im not that smart you should post more shit like that i have a concentration problem too, its incredibly difficult to formulate my thoughts into words

Well I am a psychologist by trade. I could go on and on about this stuff. One important thing is the difference between male and female energy at its core. Male energy is assertive and causes change in the world. This change can be to destroy, build, conquer, invent, and what have you. While female energy is reflexive and adaptive. The thing that a lot of men forget about women these days is just how naturally moldable and easily influenced they are in comparison to men. Males are like the pillar, the pillar symbolizing culture and civilization, and females are what cultivates that pillar and gives it life and allows it to continue. Women are made to naturally adapt to the norms and expectations of whatever they deem to be the strongest tribe, the one with strong, attractive men who will protect them, care for their offspring, provide them with resources, and will provide the most resources and will accomplish the most throughout its time. This is how women have survived since they've existed and its mentally hardwired into their brains. Whenever a strong man and his tribe comes around a woman's natural impulse to give up control to that man so that he can be the source of the stability in her life. Women are naturally indecisive and unsure due to how reflexive they need to be to their environment to survive. However when women do find strong men and a civilization they find worth investing in then they provide children for it, spread and continue its culture in future generations, and generally try to make things "nicer" for everyone. Like the phrase "a woman's touch", women try to make things hospitable and pleasant if they find the time to do so a worthy investment.

*didn't mean to say provide resources twice, must have lost my train of thought for a moment there.

I see some "women" now and I can't tell if that troll was a man or a woman. They put something in the water I'm telling you.

Also if you look at what women find to be an attractive male it more often than not is quite simply decided by signs of high testosterone. Like what decides whether a man is attractive or not to a women is simply manly features and symmetry. Symmetry even has a biological basis because it usually indicates good health.

broscience.co/17-signs-of-high-testosterone-in-men/

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/12/the-science-of-sexiness-why-some-people-are-just-more-attractive/

That's literally the case to some extent. Fluoride messes with people in a lot of different ways and then you have the excess estrogen in the water that messes with everyone a bit.

They are putting something in the plastics too, we are so fucked

BPA acts as an estrogen mimicker. Even the paper used for receipts sort of does the same thing. Hand sanitizers, certain kinds of soap, and even dryer sheets (these are especially bad actually) mess with your hormones to some extent in varying quantities.

They are trying to destroy us. Everyone has been at war and they don't even realize it. This isn't a coincidence.

Soft kill methods. It's a pretty scary thing what's happening slowly but surely.