Incredibles 2

youtube.com/watch?v=YBpdL9hSac4

Another victim of feminism/SJW/liberal hollywood.

As a stay at home Dad, fuck you OP

It betrays the first movie is all

hes just a dixie dick. pixar has decayed into disneyesque elements to stay centrally relevant. having said that, I have not seen it yet.

Meme flag sage kike

Or, maybe it'll go a long way to show how special, wonderful and essential fatherhood is.

Why the fuck isn't it about Violet. Literally everyone wanted it to be about Violet.

I don’t see what the problem is. He seems to be going through a rather normal struggle a lot of stay at home spouses go through, male or female.

It's literally the first movie but the roles are reversed you dumb shit. Plus it might be a false flag from the Family fighting evil together.

I'm extremely confused at the response I'm getting here to be quite honest

This is going to be just like the female ghostbusters

Are you fucking stupid? We haven't even seen the whole movie yet there is a very good chance they are just showing the elastigirl part to draw eyes, that could probably be for the first 20 minutes before the family does stuff together

Ok sure, I suppose, but I think it's a stretch to say that considering Disney's recent track record.

>White guy has three kids
>Black guy is a #nokids degenerate
could be worse

I don’t get what the problem is if a lot of the movie is about elastagirl. She had the smallest role out of the family in the first film, except the baby.

Also I like exhausted dad mode, it looks funny.

I mean Brad "Thick thighs save lives" Bird is behind this so I'd rather not jump to conclusions

didn't the dad hate his job though? to the point where he nearly killed his boss?

makes sense for him to stay home, honestly

Yeah, but it’s the same sort of struggle for purpose he had in the first film, except now instead of hating his job he just is unwanted as a hero due to being unpopular.

I think that’s the sort of main deal. Instead of being unable to play the hero role now he is unwanted because elastagirl is more marketable.

They are just trying to promote the house-husband to all these independent women who won't date someone who makes less than them

Pretty sure it's just about dad raising the kids, I don't expect hearing much of holly hunters nasty voice

It looks like a knockoff of Mr.Mom

>i wanted to be cool and start a circle jerk on Sup Forums

No. We're not your friends, either. I'm gonna go see the movie with my girl. Shit's gonna be cash, yo. Gonna get me some sucky sucky for it.

Honestly it makes sense. Mr incredible got tricked in the first film and had to be rescued by elastigirl. I don't really think this movie is doing anything different, or sjw.

I'm not trying to be "cool" I was just expecting people to share my opinion.

>we haven't even seen the full movie yet

t. Shadman

Your opinion is just being as edgy as possible, trying to circlejerk against "le liberuhls XD"

Go back to Le_Donald, you kekistan faggot.

>implying not all Hollywood movies are liberal propaganda

The stay at home dad thing doesn't bother me because of SJW's, it's that it's a pretty boring concept.

>0:44
Are they unironically shilling common core as something progressive there?

>memeflaggot kike buttmad commoncore absolutely BTFO

>Dad has super powers like Superman
>Mom has stretchy pussy
>Dad stays home like a bitch
>Nigger with freeze powers fucks mom
Fuck this cuck bullshit movie

it seems as if they are trying to normalize it. i hope that is not the case.

I think they are.

>expecting everyone to share the same opinion
What do you think a circle jerk is?

I mean I'd rather see the thicc mom have more screen time desu

>I thought this about star wars
Not again.

You're not black enough for this

she literaly was in every scene user
you just cant see her

While your out go ahead and jump off a cliff.

Because Fuck You.

>the roles are reversed
That's called feminism. God made roles. Keep them or burn in hell and suffer on earth. Dumb fedora cuck.

They'll probably thrown in a cuck subplot where Elastigirl is seduced while she's away from her family. Hollywood (((writers))) love shit like that.

The dad's just too dumb to see she's banging the rich guy while he's stuck at home watching the kids

Beat me to it, faggot

>we have an open relationship
>cuck scene with frozone
>son is first trans superhero
>immigrant trans sidekick introduced
>trans bravery defeats evil threat
Am I close

>Stay home dad

Might as well unironically prep the bull while you're at it, cuck.

I really like that meme, it speaks volumes

Why would she need him too, she has an excuse to not be at home.
Pretty easy for her to hide her infidelity from the progressive hipster babysitter she has at home

>shadman

>trailer for a sequel of a good movie
>ITS ALL KEK SHIT OMG FEMINISM UHHHHHHHHH

This is Tumblr tier levels of "ITS THE BOOGEYMAN!" It's the fucking Incredibles and you all are seeing things that aren't even there. Delusion at its finest.

>white family
>3 kids
>fighting of the ebil jews
ITS A VICTIM U GUYS I ARE TOTALLY NOT A MUDFAC3E U GUYSS

>First half of the first movie
>Showcases Mr. Incredible's incredibly mundane post-hero lifestyle
>Constant, unending suffering
>He gets a gig working as a hero for the villain, who ultimately ends up bamboozling him in the end for the purpose of revenge.

>First teaser of the second movie
>Showcases Mr. Incredible's incredibly mundane regular life
>Constant, unending suffering
>His wife gets a gig working as a hero(...?)

Hmm, I wonder where this could be going...

>cucks shaming Lion's Pride model of nuclear family
Mr Incredible literally only one in family capable of carrying for jack jack if he goes crazy.

It's a light comedy, just like the first movie. If you can't see the absurdity of a hero of his caliber being a passive stay at home dad, well, I'm sorry.

The jew who contracted elastigirl is the villain btw.

>Wife ends up cuckolding him
>dad ends up being the villain

checked

>bait just got low tier

No, Mr. Incredible is the real villain,he will get jealous of the rich dude she's getting paid by

The problem once a man becaomes like she will not respect him enough to hide her infedility for him.

>Honey I've been working all day today you don't mind if I bring Tyrone over to help me relieve some stress
>B-baby but
>I've been providing for the family the whole time while you are staying at home doing nothing at least understand my feelings
>O-ok
>Thank you honey you know I only love you so no feelings will be involved ;)

>why won't these goys agree with me!

It's not bait, it's basic Hollywood bullshit
>He'll get jealous because he thinks she's cheating on her
>She'll end up leaving
>She'll come back because she didn't want to break up the family after going out on dates with the other guy
>He will ultimately be the bad guy for being jealous

zero chance she commits infidelity having Mr Incredible not give in to seduction in first film

zero chance this is the plot

>>She'll come back because she didn't want to break up the family after going out on dates with the other guy
>>He will ultimately be the bad guy for being jealous
Reminds me of Hajimete no Gal especially the last part.

I wish I could bet you

>shadman.
It's a good comic though.
Shadman fighter of the night man.

>projection
Ah the ol' I dont have a meme so I'll use yours bit.

What are you talking about?
What's this shadman thing comic book? Someone post it.

Youre a nigger please die and take your friends with you.

Oh you poor naive sweeties. I was a stay at home Dad. A woman can't and won't respect a house husband. So what if you can clean better and cook better and organize better then them. They don't want that. They don't want a funny sensitive guy who's a good listener. They want Chad to dick them down and everything else is a lie and a shit test. No woman will ever respect a stay at home man no matter how good a job he does.
Besides
>not reading shadman and knowing that she has a lot of issues with her daughter

Seriously , I hope you remember I told you the obvious plot while you are watching that movie

>TFW Sup Forums is plagued by cuckold soyboys

No wonder the most recent movies are all about women power and portray white men as miserably good for nothing. Because the soy running in your blood demands that like you rectum demanding nigger cock

The original Incredibles was very redpilled, it basically said that not everybody is special and the villain's goal is to make everybody a superhero, so that everyone is equal (communism)

I forget if there are other examples but Brad Bird is pretty based in his ideas.

ITT: The_Donald faggots finding weird subliminal messages about cuckoldry, Freemasonry and liberalism

If the Jews were aiming at making you retards look fucking stupid, then congrats, they did it!

Japan, home of the eternal incel having the audacity to call anyone a soyboy
You eat tofu for every fucking meal in your soy-culture

Just a reminder, they literally created her naked under that rob.

end of the movie elasta girls leaves Mr inredible for frozone

that would be a hilarious plot twist

Violet and elistigirl fucks.

I liked the first one. I hope this one is good but I don't trust Hollywood at all anymore.

Oh course second movie will be redpill worthy too. Cucks trying to hate on the film before it comes out.

>complains about reddit
>uses reddit spacing

They kind of have to, if you understood anything about CG you'd know why

You're both faggots

America right here everyone.
But I can see Jews doing this.

>father spends time bonding and sharing with his children
"Hurr durr it be SJW"

Too bad. The first one was actually the only good capeshit movie

>inb4 a pleb mentions the boring nolan flick

but the samurai is right, this feminist role reversal is cuckery, and watching hollywood filth in 2018 is pure cuckery, you are all soygoys with the jewish venom in your brains

>be stationed troop in japan
>be a furry
>calls others soyboys

Emasculation.

Fuck, that's sad. The first one was so good.

That's false, though. They make a wireframe and skeleton.

Not exactly, to make clothing fall correctly on a 3d model, you need a complete model...oh fuck this shit , watch a documentary

The Incredibles 2 has already been made. It's called rise of the underminer, I remember playing that shit on my GameCube

Cuck confirmed

stay at home dads are not cucks.

seems like a movie about the shortcomings of feminism. whats the problem?

>a branch of disney has decayed into disney
next you're gonna tell me mario's become just another nintendo game

Common core is just teaching kids effective strategies for doing simple calculations quickly. Anyone who shits on it is a smoothbrain.