Reminder that the Spiral Nemesis was entropy

Reminder that the Spiral Nemesis was entropy.

The Anti-Spiral were trying to stop Spiral races from forcing entropy through their exponentially increasing use of energy.

wired.com/story/controversial-new-theory-suggests-life-wasnt-a-fluke-of-biologyit-was-physics/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rqAmzPj9bLE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it was obvious the first time I watched the show that anti-spiral were the good guys

youtube.com/watch?v=rqAmzPj9bLE

media tends to mock us and use things that have already happened in our secret, esoteric past. hollywood films do it all the time. battle for middle earth probably happened

I want more thermodynamics references in my anime.

wut

>wired

it probably happened. the zelda temples are literally based off the pyramid in antarctica. rumor is that they found vials of a blue liquid in in one of the rooms they luckily unlocked and one idiot drank it because he thought it would give him ancient powers. he turned blue then literally disappeared, then he showed up in another room they managed to luckily unlock as something entirely different

They are called Emperor Penguins for a reason, user. They had to have somewhere to actually call home, you think they just stand around and freeze to death? Ha! Lil' Bastards got their own Pyramids!

They aren't the good guys in the same way Kyuby isn't a good guy, they're rational to a fault.

>Dodges a drill that is literally the size of the universe

>anti-spiral claims universe will collapse due to excessive energy
>the only reason the universe would collapse is because of heat death, the complete opposite of too much energy

Kyubey's not a good guy because he literally left the Earth to goddamned die every single time Gretchen showed up, and knowingly leads small children who on average just want to help people to their dooms. Anti-Spirals knew Spirals were going to literally kill the Universe and acted to prevent it, Incubators are just scum who probably aren't even out to actually stop entropy.

>who probably aren't even out
h e a d c a n n o n

>anti-spiral claims universe will collapse due to excessive energy
Spiral life-forms would eventually evolve into full-sized galaxies and cause an imbalance of mass in the universe and would lead to these galaxies consuming one another forming a black hole which would consume the entirety of existence, but he underestimated the amount of mass required to cause such an event

I'd say that is impossible but yet again TTGL is a series involving humans literally creating energy within themselves.

The Spiral Nemesis is a weird topic, but yeah, Spiral lifeforms have the ability to break the laws of physics by creating matter from nothing, its not seemingly impossible.

H E L E F T U S T O D I E , H E L E T S H I S M O N S T E R S K I L L U S , H E G E T S O U R C H I L D R E N K I L L E D O R W O R S E . I N C U B A T O R S A R E A V I R U S U P O N T H E U N I V E R S E .

Anti spirals just wanted to grab some Yoko's Yokos

>The Spiral Nemesis is a weird topic
That's what happens when it and spiral energy are just dumbed down versions of Getter Emperor and Getter Rays

Ultimately spiral energy is effort and the anti spiral is cautious complacency. That's it.

They were just afraid of a future where thing might be allowed to go wrong, so they decided that nothing was ever going to happen. Fear of change leading to stagnation.
They didn't know anything, they just feared the potential.

So what do you think their endgame really was? McDonald's Szechuan sauce?

anti spirals are trying to leave life in a stagnant state.
Life comes with death, sunrise, sunset.