America should ban ALL guns

enough is enough you fucking rednecks.

Other urls found in this thread:

crimeresearch.org/2015/11/will-brazil-long-having-some-of-the-strictest-gun-control-in-the-world-and-one-of-the-highest-murder-rates-finally-liberalize-its-gun-laws/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shut up faggot. We have 300,000,000 of them. It isn't going to happen. This country was literally built to keep guns. Kill yourself.

Because you say so? Eurofags confiscating guns when?

>Switzerland
>7.7 per 1 million
>Australia
>1.4 per 1 million
This is bullshit

I'm going to mount heat seeking turrets on my house.

Try coming for my guns, you can pry them off the roof of my house,if you'll make it that far.

what a dumbass country

Can hillary get in for 2020?

SHALL

>selected "developed" countries
So are you saying places like Mexico, Brazil and Honduras werent selected because they are in fact shitholes?

>Selected developed countries
>Only gun homicides

America has a problem with to many crazy people, not a gun problem

Canada has more guns per person then the U.S

>Canada has more guns per person then the U.S

lol no

Pssst, it's the niggers

>Serbia has half the guns per capital than united states
>Not even on this fucking list

>Swedish ""education""

come and take them faggot

>This country was literally built to keep guns

When I point out Brazil to my normie friends I never get a response, not even a negative one. I noticed they conveniently cherry-picked countries.
crimeresearch.org/2015/11/will-brazil-long-having-some-of-the-strictest-gun-control-in-the-world-and-one-of-the-highest-murder-rates-finally-liberalize-its-gun-laws/

Just point out Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela and any other gun-control utopias of your choice, and watch their minds short-circuit.

Libtards have a great deal of trouble with reality or the truth.

as if you can actually compare america to a non-developed country? I understand the congo is way worse and all, but THAT is no comparison. They never had the civilization we have, and possibly never will.

Europe, canada, aus, etc is literally the only mirror with which america can see itself.

So your answer to gun violence is the confiscation of ALL guns in America.

You stupid nigger.

The attempted confiscation of guns from peaceful, law abiding Americans will require the use of men with guns. Americans with guns will resist the men with guns doing the confiscating. This will, in turn, lead to MORE gun violence.

Good job you European fucking pussy. Your solution to gun violence will create more gun violence.

Niggers.

>only want to compare us to white countries.

lol you gun-grabbers love the racist arguments. We are not a white country.

>eurofag
kek

Half of that is black on black homicide alone

why isnt brazil up there

How many millions must die in a civil war before leftists realize confiscation is a bad idea?

>brazil is a developed country

All of them

Whoa, I don't want your guns honestly, it won't fix the problem. You have completely misinterpreted which side I'm on.
>We are not a white country.
I'd debate there is no such thing.

The white areas are first world, and the place as a whole is east Europe tier

They don't want people to see the actual results of gun control, instead we are to focus on Unicorns and Liberal promises

>crazy people
You misspelled niggers.

White america is Luxembourg tier, america should ban niggers.

OK sorry maybe I jumped the gun.

Don't australians use machetes and boomerangs while alternatively riding and being rided by emus?

NOT

Once you are culturally inriched, the numbers will flip... we’ll see who got the last laugh...

>BAN GUNS.
>Australia did it and almost no-one gets shot.
>Let's just ignore the fact the homicide rate increased after the ban.
>The important thing is they weren't being shot.

>fuck that
There's a better case for banning meme flags and the faggots that post with them

Akhmed, come to my country, right now, and say that to my face...

This is what I don't get. How exactly do they plan to take them all? Coming from the south I PROMISE you no one will go quietly, hell most of them would love that shit just to play out fantasy. A buyback will not be successful nor will a physical taking of guns

You're right, no more school shootings, we should send our military to shoot up European schools instead.

They should be comparing us to latin america since we have similar populations of spics and niggers.

>The U.S. is so dumb and violent
>Please let me immigrate to the U.S.
Pick one, 3rd world trash posters.

Its funny how all of the other countries that are being compared to the USA are 90%ethnically homogeneous. Funny how the most MULTICULTURAL country has the highest crime rate

is 30 people per 1 million supposed to bother me?? thats really low for a country with more guns that people lmfao

The PIC aren't stupid. They already know this has nothing to do with actual gun ownership. They don't care. They need "Gun Control" - they really mean gun confiscation - in order to implement full and total people control. That's what gun control actually is, people control.

They are hoping that enough of these mass shootings guilt and or scare people into turning in their guns. But it won't.

At some point they will demand us to turn them all in. Remember that attempt in Connecticut? The State got ignored. The State did nothing. That was a trial run. In a few years there will be another trial run in a different state, after a few more incidents. At some point they will sense a shift in people's willingness to comply. All but a few stalwart holdouts will tell them to piss off.

I will be in the tell them to piss off camp.

Jesus you people are fucking pathetic.

America doesnt have a gun problem; it has a nigger problem

America doesn't have a nigger problem, it has a mental health problem.

How big are the population sizes of hispanics and blacks in those other countries?

Use critical thinking you cnn halfwit.

>Most diverse culturally and racially on Earth
>Most violent
>Least culturally diverse
>Least violent

Guess we need to kill all the niggers and spics finally.

Majority of blacks are mentally ill?

Australia is not a real country its a continent

Give me the racial statistics please.

this

All of these threads, all of the same tired arguments, and all of these trite appeals to some nebulous idea of freedom dance around the issue. The consensus seems to want to do exactly nothing, to accept these routine occurrences as inevitable, or even more insidiously, as a price to pay. Whether you like it or not, this problem is endemic to America exclusively, and for all your comparisons to similar attacks in Europe, neither the death toll nor the frequency of these events come even close. There is no getting around the fact that this is a symptom of a serious pathology. Any other nation would see an immediate and obvious solution to it. Many others have.

Mass shootings only confirm all of the worst features of America. There is this romantic duality on the subject. On one hand, it assures people of the idea that there is always someone out there that wants to kill you. You have to feel safe. Protected. You need a gun to defend yourself. On the other hand, it suggests to desperate kids a dangerous idea; look at that man who went out in a blaze of glory. Look at how much people are paying attention to him. Maybe one day you can be famous like him.

With each successive shooting, they progressively lose their shock value. People become callous. It doesn't matter that these are real people that really died. What matters is what the shooter's name was. Was he brown. Was he Muslim. Did he "beat the high score".

Since you seem so intent on ignoring the obvious answer to the problem, what exactly do you intend to do about it? You don't have to accept that these things "just happen".

Yes, havent you been listening?

Its not the guns that are the problem.
Its not the people WITH the guns that are the problem.
It is a mental health problem.

OP's pic is quote interesting, because a lot of the NRA shills here on Sup Forums will say "guns arent the problem, niggers are" and "look how great things are in Switzerland which has lax gun laws"

Except Switzerland is a tiny (woo!), rich (woo!!) nation full of white people (wooo!!!) and STILL they're ranked #2 right behind America for gun homicides.

Holy shit, 29 whole people out of a million died from guns? I'm convinced, please take my rights away

If America bans guns, then the EU has to ban muslims.

>and STILL they're ranked #2 right behind America for homicides.

Thanks for the lols Schlomo, your lies are always entertaining. at least we get a few chuckles for our laundered (through David Brock) tax dollars.

what they don't tell you: most of those homicides are suicide

meanwhile, Sup Forums's nigger theory goes right down the shitter when you realize Africa is full of niggers, but because they're too poor to own guns en masse, their gun homicide rates are also low.

Come and take them.

which further points at the mental health problem.

in new zealand you can own semi automatic rifles on a standard license and go hunting with them etc, so its clearly not the guns that are the problem. Lets get Americans the help they really need and stop blaming inanimate objects.

>their gun homicide rates are also low.
And what's the overall homicide rate? And rape rate? And robbery rate? And assault rate?

Come and get them, ya toothless Nigel.
I look forward to takin a blowtorch to you in my basement.

I now need to know if they include miguel hernandez as a white hispanic there. Ethnostate needs to come asap.

>There is a larger homicide rate in Greenland than among black americans

toppest of keks. no wonder the graph has no source.

Europeans just have to kill themselves with pills and bridges and shit. Dump the suicide stats and that bar will get a lot shorter.

When you have to compare the US to somewhere like honduras, you're not fucking getting it. We are a dirst world nation, and we're behind every other country on the map.

Even white USA is losing to ireland and even china.

It must burn you to the core that you live in an occupied country.

>meme flag
fuck off nigger

what happens in greenland

You chimps are legitimately insane.

now normally you take the dangerous toys away from the retarded children. But i think it would be best to just let you kids kill each other. Sometimes things just sort of work them selves out.

keep your guns, fattys. Nobody wants to help you by confiscating them.

And yet you can't stop crying about it on the internet. Odd.

>greenland
are the natives there that violent?

>Can't be a country and continent

I live in America.

Shit you wouldn't believe. It's like a meat grinder

Why are (((you))) just showing homicide by guns instead of overall homicide? (((You))) wouldn't be hiding something... would (((you)))?

Meh, shit happens bro.

Do I care? Nah, not really to be honest.

I want my children to be safe, but they are no longer in high school except for one and that one goes to a top tier charter school with armed guards and locked doors during the day. Most of the kids are white Christians from upper middle class families. Unlikely to happen there. Of course it might. If it does, it wouldn't cause me to want to ban guns, to take them away from the people who don't use them to shoot up schools.

Stop being a faggot who acts like he cares that a bunch of strangers died. Strangers died all over the world yesterday. Some from being knifed to death. A few were hit by drunk drivers. Some chick somewhere was raped and beaten to death. Some little kid drown in a swimming pool. etc. etc. Niggers kill each other by the dump truck load in the ghetto. People OD on illegal and legal drugs every day. You didn't give a fuck about any of those strangers who died.

You don't really give a fuck about strangers dying. You just pretend you do so you can punch your moral outrage ticket.

>eurofag
Why am i not surprised

Then you're even more pathetic.

You should probably leave.

Its not a gun problem, its a nigger problem.

>in developed countries
>excludes mexico
Kek. Lefties are so fucking racist, literally calling it a shithole when it suits them.

Name another country thats a continent you fucking mouth breeder

>flag

The moment you try to take away guns is the moment the amount of people that die in school shootings begins to look small

Come and fucking take them.

Why doesn't it include the southern neighbor and ignores homicide using other methods?

the OP uses the firearm homicide rate not the overall homicide rate to twist the reality to fit the agenda.

Given that gun related deaths are statistically irrelevant, we'll be fine.

How do you Sup Forumstards fall for these bait threads every time.
Shill thread sage