Why are europoors so obsessed with the US?

Why are europoors so obsessed with the US?

we have more wh*tes

Because you have became the British Empire vol. 2

You dominate our news cycle,ideology,culture and other aspects of our lives thanks to mixture of globalization and capitalism and we will hate you for it.

Kek get fucked

>Why are europoors so obsessed with the US?

They hate us cause they aint us

/thread

Also, you are a bunch of dirty mutts

Yeah, America pretty much inherited Britain's most valuable land and spread east to eventually become a superpower and since
Europe pretty much has had to rely on America for military protection from Russia for decades they have nothing better to do in their media than to circlejerk American topics.

>someone overseas resent my country
Get in line.

whoops I meant west

>Why are europoors so obsessed with the US?
because you cause trouble and you're in our face

Because deep down everybody wants to be an American. It's like being the main character in a movie. Everybody else is just a cameo appearance and they know it.

Fortunatly. No chance to get shot by a nigger while going shopping. 3rd world countries are pathetic. How many THOUSANDS of innocent white people killed by feral niggers in 2017 in the US ? Yeah. Stfu.

Whatever helps you sleep at night burger.

You act like having millions of niggers flooded into your country to rape you out of existence is somehow better. At least a bullet's quick.

You don't even realize it, Serbia. You may hate us. You may hate the way we do things. But you want our money. You want our power. You want our global influence. You want it so you can carve out the world the way you see fit, so you can say "If I was in charge, this is how it would be." Nobody wants to be a wallflower.

Blablabla.
Whole france have less murders from every cause than 1 us city. And less than black on white crime. In one city. You are a third world country with big delusions. 3rd world rate healthcare, african lvl of education, civil war lvl of crime, retarded lvl of culture, shitty poisonous food, ...etc etc.
A literal shithole. And very dangerous.

I love these form of meme so much but how are they called?

Fucking love this one. Someone give Texas a steak.

Pol goes out side? I dunno they're great though.

>.02 shekels have been deposited into your account.

Your country literally controls my country, I can't very well fucking ignore it, can I?

There's literally a black car with tinted windows and US diplomatic plates that passes in front of my apartment every morning on its way to park in front of our foreign embassy and oversee how it goes. There's a US military installation a few minutes from my grandpa's village.

My favorite hiking spot in the summer has changed because the high peek is now a NATO listening post.

I got into a fight with a faggot friend of mine because he accepts a grant from the American "aid" foundation to literally spread transgender and gay propaganda in the country.

Best version yet of this meme. Eurofags hate us because they ain't us. Been there, talked to them, literally this is the sad truth. They all want to be John Wayne or some shit, but it's not happening. Ever. And now they're just a bunch of cucks bowing and scraping to their muzzie masters who are rapidly taking them over, so that one day they can have that war with us. Whatever, we'll still kick their asses.

It really is sad, isnt it?

You missed the point, Pierre. You don't have shootings because you don't have guns, but you also have a (((migrant crisis))) because you don't have guns. It's not going to be bullets that wipe out Europe, it's third-world semen. And believe me, they're having a great time, cumming inside your women and living off your welfare while they do it. In short, you're not any better off, and you don't have the means to resist it in any way.
>inb4 mutt
Doesn't make you any less fucked, but hey, at least you get to vent your frustrations on people on Sup Forums, right?

because we are a USA colony

We're not, you're obsessed with yourselves so you claim we're obsessed with you. Many you shouldn't listen to the leftwing cucks who are currently destroying Europe?