Sup Forums just killed the ADL and all MSM

>After self-described ROF members claimed on the discussion forum Sup Forums that Cruz had also been a member, the Anti-Defamation League called

adl.org/blog/florida-white-supremacist-group-admits-ties-to-alleged-parkland-school-shooter-nikolas-cruz

How the fuck can they come back from this? The MSM just pumped out to everyone that a Cuban was a white supremacist based on a LARP thread on Sup Forums that the ADL took serious.

Other urls found in this thread:

tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/
gab.ai/JordanJereb
youtu.be/95kU0jbB4e4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No way this is the actual source.

Links or it's fake Nazis.

We need to spread this shit, we can't have kikes framing us like this.

tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/
fuck off kike

>According to a person familiar with his thinking
Holy fucking shit my sides

Jordan Jereb, ethnostate pass revoked.

High quality larp.

Oh shit son I made it on the screenshot.

friendly reminder to archive all news articles saying he was a white nationalist before they issue retractions

In still on the front page of reddit. You trolled people into hating white nationalist. congrats.

>On Reddit
>Trolled people into hating white nationalists
Nigga wut? No trolling required for those idiots. They think telling the truth is a fascist tactic for fucks sake.

gab.ai/JordanJereb

Help me out, bro. How do I archive?

>mfw as late as one hour ago even jewtuber reporters are still parroting

youtu.be/95kU0jbB4e4

How many people is Sup Forums gonna kill the credibility of with this accidental larping?

>Implying people in general don't hate white nationalists.
It's like you just met reality

archive.is and screenshots

Got it. Thanks

Idk who that Jereb guy is but he seems to be a massive sperglord. I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't even LARPing

Pls gimme quick rundown i am confused

Some ADL used a Sup Forums larping thread as a source, called a white nationalist larper to confirm, then published it, all media outlets bought it and sold the whole story even citing Sup Forums as their source.

Mainstream fuckers are burying this. Even Drudge won’t say, “ooops.” All he did was change his headline.

hahaha he's so transparently an ADL plant

They knew it was LARP fake news, and they still ran with it. They don't care it's all about dem ratings and attacking white people. They'll issue a correction but the damage is done.

Typical.

This

the LARP itself was an ADL plant

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA