Giving up my guns

i'm decomissioning my weapons
after the school shhoting yesterday i florida i you do the same
namaste

Ain't got guns. I'll just scratch them with my neet nails

QUALITY THREAD HERE RABBI. GUESS WHAT GOES IN ALL FIELDS? CAN YOU GUESS?!

kill yourself with one first

Cuck

Nah, i'm good

gladly bro but i have contracts that i cannot get out of for life or death

potato nigger

yes

>namaste
this gta 5 meme really caught on

only kidding

>shhoting yesterday i florida i you do the same
namaste

whoa, shareblue your bots are glitching out, better get that checked.

All of my guns were lost in a tragic plane crash over the Gulf of Mexico today.

fag

Me too but I’m still becoming a White Hispanic Nationalist.

Just to add, ok that I use this Nation? I don’t want to go back.

not so fast, op, there's on more target left for you to shoot. Your face

I agree.
It’s time to give away our guns, bros.
While we’re at it, lets take in millions of Muslim nigger immigrants and watch them rape our children.
Oh and let’s hope the niggers will do the right thing, and stop using guns during crimes.
We can do it, Pedes!

I'm gonna buy three.

in vest in crossbows and bolts

Nice larp

Nah, keep your guns. Unless you don't trust yourself with them, like you are concerned that you or someone close to you could use them to commit terrible acts, keep them, or at least put them in a safe place if you are worried that others may take them.
Really, right now the best course of action for this event in my >opinion is to buff the background checks for gun ownership so that the Americans who want guns for legal use like shooting ranges or self defense and the like can own them while deterring the less trustworthy crowd, put more funding into mental health groups so that it becomes easier to spot mentally unhinged people who may be harmful to the public and give them the help they need to prevent them from starting Columbine 2.0, check illegal purchases/actions more to catch people who are trying to bypass the system, etc.

Hell no, I'm keeping them, they are collectibles.

THATS THE SPIRIT

Can I have yours, faggot?

>somebody did something yesterday with something I might own so I'm giving away the things I have for

Somebody killed someone with a car yesterday, too.

Good for you goy, I just bought a few.

Your posts reads like an envelope stuffing scam

Gun sales will surge as they always do after a shooting and push to take them away. How liberals haven't learned that gun sales go up after every push to take them away and after every shooting is beyond me. It's almost like they are invested in gun companies.

can you even have guns or are you in the IRA?

Sadly, mine were in that same plane crash. I guess it feels nice to be free of that burden. I just never knew when they were going to make me kill someone.

No shit....so were mine!

I'll give up my guns when all the central bankers and criminals are dead.