Hunter x Hunter

Hisoka thread again since Chrollo thread was boring.

Other urls found in this thread:

bakadata.com/manga-spoiler/hunter-x-hunter-367-spoiler
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Cheadle.

What did she mean by this?

Target sighted

First for Hisoka's revenge.

Local clown gets spotted by cockroach. More news at 9.

Look at it-! The eyes of the cockroach!

Will let gon-san destroy all her body,every hole,until blow her mind and head.

based bill is the hero of this chapter.

Summary of each of the last 10 chapters of KurapikaxKurapika:

>Kurapika easily handles the situation with a power specifically introduced to handle this situation
>Kurapika flirting with Oito and chatting a bit with his sidekicks
>Princes masturbate to the thought of killing each other; don't actually do anything
>Kurapika outsmarts them
>Kurapika looking cool in his smoking
>Kurapika is threatened by an assassin
>Repeat from the beginning

The thinking man's shonen.

Please rate my Hatsu, I put in a lot more effort into it than anyone else

Spoilers when?

here:

bakadata.com/manga-spoiler/hunter-x-hunter-367-spoiler
Crapika is lucky once again.

Why'd the other thread get deleted?
What's with the tripfaggotry?

Will give mean head

Why do the Chrollolets keep calling KurapiQT "Crapika"? It's pathetic.

>lucky

he had Bill and oito's quick thinking and acting to thank.

O

WHERE ARE THE SPOILERS ALREADY

It looks like he was just scared from the clown. Don't blame him

That's Killuafags, not Chrollofags.

Fuck off HxHtard

I like it because farts are funny. I don't like it because I think its combat applications are quite weak. I also think it's non-combat applications are quite weak. I think it's quite weak, but funny.

3/10.

Can we please use a different thread

Why would Killuafags hate Crapika?

>Kurapika saying it will take 2 weeks to learn the basics of nen

Did Togashi change the learning process of nen. I thought timelines only applied to geniuses liek Gona dn Killua. Zushi had to meditate for freaking months.

I hope you speak Italian:
Titolo: Sincronizzazione

Kura, Bill e Oito cercano insetti. Slacker pensa che cerchino microspie. Arriva Maor (la guardia di Tsubeppa). Kurapika discute con Maor sulle condizioni di rilascio delle informazioni. Mentre Kura parla, appare uno scarafaggio sull'uscio della porta. Scatta la caccia senza farsene accorgere. La cattura riesce e Oito usa in privato la tecnica. Oito si allena nelle manovre. Kurapika vuole insegnare il Nen alle altre guardie. Comincia la ricerca delle informazioni con lo scarafaggio, il primo a essere visitato è Marayam.

>3/10
Shouldn't have done that, friendo.
>unleashes a big fart and moves it over his head
>explodes it
>he dies

Because he's edgier

How is this guy gonna kill Chrollo? Someone who fought two Zoldycs(while holding back) and survived. Hisoka is strong but so is Chrollo, even without his abilities to help him.

Heal him with my nen which has properties of both rubber and gum

>tfw so desperately terrified of another hiatus that this dogshit prince battle bullshit is a relief to me
I'll take it.

The whole chapter is about catching a cockroach. It's actually fucking good but the fact that we have to wait a whole week after that is frustrating

Will have the ability of the thing( the horror movie shapeshifter)

Why does Togashi think he deserves a break?

you're a genius, shes a genius, hes a genius, were all genius

His nen beast 「Broken Back」 is protecting him against his evil editors

What? Pretty sure that was only because Wing has a specific style of teaching. If Zushi requested it, or had a different person as a teacher, he could have done the same.

He's gonna find him in a situation where he can't get help from others.

Also, when fighting the Zoldycks he was always on the defensive because he couldn't beat them. Silva alone fought him in the past, and you think they couldn't have beaten him together? I think they where the ones holding back because they knew that if they killed him, they'd have to deal with an angry clown they couldn't beat.

Because he's better in every way.

Chrollofags are not geniuses.

He doesn't it's the magazine taking break. No magazine means no chapter. Besides these chapters were probably drawn months ago so he could take several weeks on each one.

no, that was wing's teaching style.

btw, kurapika is just teaching the barest of the basics. not up to hatsu.

So then the magazine should give us a double chapter before hand.

"I do not fear death. I fear only that my rage will fade over time" -Crapika
Is he the angsty teen appeal character?

Since Killua is 100% transmuter that means he is an 80% enhancer.
So basically Killua can increase his speed even more with his enhancing and become superfast

Speed seems to be weird in the HxH world. While of course at first you'd think stronger muscles = more push for your legs, this has never been shown to be true. Chrollo is one of the fastest characters in the series and Uvogin, a master enhancer, was never shown or implied to be that fast.

Killua has actual retractable claws.

Beut what about in terms or reaction, he could enhance his nervous system.

They should but they won't, that's just business. It sucks but that's how it is.

>Is he the angsty teen appeal character?

No, Sasuke is.

He's the angsty female teen appeal character
Chrollo is the angsty male teen appeal character

This

>"Keh, nuthin personnel... strangers"
Is he the chuuni autist appeal character?

>Someone saved my pasta edit

I don't know what to feel

Chrollo and Sasuke are so much alike.
Both are the embodiment of edge in their respective series, they have the rouge feel, and they both have the angsty teen appeal as someone already mentioned. Also they're both major butthurt hypocrites because Sasuke was angry because Itachi killed his family, and he wanted to go kill the families of other people in his village. While Chrollo kills without a care in the world and then cried like a baby when chain dude killed uvo, and was gonna cry when shalnark and kortopi got clowned.

What's the buzz about HxH in Japland? Is it still popular there? I think it''s obviously the best Shonen Jump manga but who knows what's popular over there

Killua comes from a family of assassins so he was raised to do those things specifically. It was necessary for his character development.

"The Ohmu are a unique creation. Their compassion is overwhelming yet at first appearance they seem to be bloodthirsty evil bugs. But the fact of the matter is that they love, and they care for their fellow Ohmu. They care for all living creatures, and they cry when they kill. They have no choice, when their eyes turn red with rage they go on a rampage, even though they don't want to harm anything they still do"

This is Kurapika inspiration.

It's funny you should mention that, because Hisoka and Orochimaru draw parallels with each other. One example is how they both jobbed to the edgelord.

yes

>Muh character development
That's the excuse Killuafags use to defend such an unnecessary scene? He wasn't raised to kill at the drop of a hat. He was just being an edgy retard.

Shut the fuck up retard

I'm not defending that scene. He was edgy because he was a killing machine. Are you seriously arguing that Killua now is the same as Killua back then? His character changed immensely after meeting Gon and then removing the needle.

Vol 34 sold a million copies sold in 2 weeks.

That's nice

I've got to tell you something hxh fans, i feel that you should know it before letting me join you in these comfy threads.

>Kurapika inspired by giant waterbugs and ended up a cute bishonen

Classic Togashi

What did Palm mean by this?

>This mad
Kek

>I'm not defending that scene.
If you think it was necessary, then yes, you are defending it.

>Are you seriously arguing that Killua now is the same as Killua back then?
Nice strawman

>and then removing the needle.
Don't remind me. That was yet another terrible Killua moment. It was one of the earlier indications that Togashi was losing his touch.

And literal ants ended up looking like this.

You picked one scene from the first few chapters and called a character edgy. I'm saying that he was edgy, but he isn't now. Stop replying if you have no arguments against that. Meanwhile, Crapika is still an edgelord.

Soon to be based best man when Pika makes Oito his wife.

>can draw beautiful women
>only does it when they're mutants

>otherwise, main cast looks like this

togashi is a troll

>be me
>hears hunter x hunter is very dark shonen must watch so amazing
>was about to start naruto shippuden
>dilemma wether to watch hxh2011 or shippuden
>starts shippuden to get up to date with it and watch hxh2011 while watching natuto weekly
>naruto is boring shit.jpg
>decides to watch hxh2011
>BEST ANIME EVER.gif
>bing watch it
>get to Chimera Ant arc
>when in the battle of everyone (near the end) I get tired of hxh because arc too long
>take a small break from it
>resume it against my will to finish it
>election arc arrives and fall in love with hxh again
>mfw finish best anime
>watch shippuden
>so boring that I dropped it
>very time later (about three weeks ago)
>decides to read the manga
>in a dilemma whether to read My hero Academia or hxh2011
>MHA was already into chapter 40 when tgis dilemma came
>decides to read hxh because I want to participate in threads when there is no Hiatus
>hxh is best manga ever
>get to Chimera Ant arc near the wnd when everyone is fighting everyone
>gets bored
>reads MHA
>decides to finish hxh instead
>gets to election arc
HXH IS BEST MANGA EVER
>arrive up to date with hxh
>time to read MHA
>dropped after 2 days

Why do I keep falling for the battle shonen lure?

It doesn't matter at what point in the series it took place, I'm saying it was a completely unnecessary scene and made Killua look like an edgy dumbass for no good reason at all. At least Kurapika has a reason for his edge, Killua was just like that for the sake of it, and because of that, his "development" ended up being forced and completely superficial. He may have changed as a character but he certainly never improved as one.

It's just sad when people here finally sit down and try to discuss instead of meme train they produce this kind of garbage.

>Kura
Stopped reading there

>No argument
Concession accepted. Have a nice day.

Shizuku, Menchi, Mito, Baise and Camilla are not mutants. Palm was pretty before her mutation too.

Baiting or a moron, neither requires a thought out answer.

He said in an interview that he likes women with screwed up features.

When you said chuuni autist appeal character, I assumed you were talking about him overall, not specific scenes. His development might be bad in your opinion, but he's not that kind of person anymore. I still believe that his edginess was normal considering his past. I would argue that Killua had a reason for his edge too. His family brought him up as the next heir so just like Kalluto when he first saw the Troupe fight, Killua underestimated everyone else at first (Netero for example). Judging by their edginess and edginess only, I think Crapika wins easily.

sheesh, Benjamin really was the most prepared. Nigga is a nen user, and has over a dozen nen users helping him

And Babi is able to use En to cover oito's entire quarters which even impresses Kurapica.

Tse really lucked out that he's a genius and randomly has two guards to explain nen to him.

>people seriously believe that this was an asspull
Alright listen you cunts, it was proven time and time again in the series that you can use your nen after death.
If you still think that it's an asspull, then how can everyone still use nen after the hunter exam? Every one fucking died at the hunter exam yet they are still using nen.
Even fucking Netero who died during the hunter exam not only used nen in the chimera ant arc but he also used O my atomic bomb nen after dying A SECOND TIME.
Hisoka, who died since that one entrant pushed in the waiting room, copied Netero's double death technique after looking at him in the fight against Meruem.
Gon can't use his nen after dying his second time (against pitou) bevause he fucking sucks.
Now try to fucking dissaprove my points after this. Pro tip: you can't.

good bait pasta

In Hunter x Hunter, there is a shotacon magician/clown who is arguably one of the strongest characters in the series and fairly important to the overall plot. His ability is called Bungee Gum, and it is the power to make his Nen (spirit energy) have the properties of both rubber and gum, that is, sticky and stretchy. He says this fairly often. Now, it's worth understanding that the whole "rubber and gum" thing was a long running joke in HxH threads for years, because it's funny and, again, the Clown says it like a catch phrase. The joke was ALWAYS that you can't beat rubber and gum, it can do anything, because it's rubber and gum, can't beat that, nope.

Now, in one of the most recent chapters (and by recent I mean, it happened a year ago but there's also been a year long hiatus since then) where the clown was in a death match with someone he's been trying to kill since the 90's, he fucking loses! He gets stomped and styled on so bad he dies. But guess what? Rubber and fucking gum, he uses this ability to knead his heart and lungs post mortem and bring himself back to life. And he does so by evoking a contract with his Nen (which is an established mechanic of Nen in the series), and his evocation was translated as so: "O' my rubber Nen"

This single handedly took a long running joke to an extreme no one thought possible, I mean talk about meme magic, and completely subverted all expectations for how Hisoka's character arc would develop, as well as other more extreme consequences to the plot like killing off 2 members of the main group of antagonists. The meme has been a little forced in recent times but it's worth understanding just how far back this shit goes, and just pivotal this single phrase will be in the plot of HxH

Hey guys if I'm not spouting bullshit wasn't Madhouse bought by another company before HxH 11 was made, and the Madhouse before that was actually making dark shows such as Monster or Texhnolyze but then new Madhouse is more about appeal and color (NGNL, OPM) right? Can you imagine had HxH 2011 been HxH 2007

Yeah, but no one else in his family was like that. The difference between him and the rest of the Zoldycks is he's the only one we've seen kill people for no good reason at all, he literally did it just because. So, I don't think him being raised as an assassin is a good reason for him being that way. And yes, he still is the chuuni character; he has lightning powers, chuunis love that type of stuff.

Meant for

The problem isn't the concept of Nen RCP, but the precise Science/Medicine behind the specific event. Hisoka was deprived of air long enough to have suffered brain death.

>Hisoka gets ONE (1) decent hit in on Chrollo the entire match
>Chrollo kicks the living shit out him multiple times
>Stomps on his face
>Puts him on the ruse cruise
>Blows his hand off
>Blows his leg off
>Literally baseball pitches audience members at him
>He even has the time to try on different clothes
>Does Michael Jackson poses while dodging his attacks
>Just 9/11's the shit out of him
>Styles on him so bad he doesn't even have to fight
>Outright kills him with no effort at all
>The clown is so salty and frustrated over being BTFO so easily by Chrollo that he resorts to killing his friends but is too much of a weak pussy to go after Chrollo himself
How can Hisocucks defend such a pathetic character?

Daily reminder that if you are an Emitter you suck and your only power is to spam shitty projectiles.

I hope Hunter goes on Hiatus again.